It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mr reid now says that there have actually been 4 thwarted terrorist attempts since 7/7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
So mr reid now says that there have actually been 4 thwarted terrorist attempts since 7/7, Oh yes! proof please?

anyone?

[edit on 13-8-2006 by solidgear]

[edit on 13-8-2006 by solidgear]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
and who might Mr Ried be?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
off the top of my head - no links beacuse if you looked you would find the them.

1. I forget the name of the shopping centre, something like bluewater. It was reported in the media dont know how u missed that?
2.The ricin plot, again was covered heavily in the media.
3 - cant remember off the top of my head but i know their is one
4. Obviously this latest one involving the liquid explosives and the airliners

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojoberg
and who might Mr Ried be?

the british home Secretary.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I can think of atleast 6 of the top of my head..

people do have short memories

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think the Ricin plot can be removed from the list as it appeared to be a figment of TB's imagination
Even the "authorities" backed away from that little episode rather quickly

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I think the ricin was actualy just some loner with no tied to terrorists, but still was an act of terror, no?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
question was, Proof please?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta
off the top of my head - no links beacuse if you looked you would find the them.

1. I forget the name of the shopping centre, something like bluewater. It was reported in the media dont know how u missed that?
2.The ricin plot, again was covered heavily in the media.
3 - cant remember off the top of my head but i know their is one
4. Obviously this latest one involving the liquid explosives and the airliners

Perhaps, because i don't watch that much propoganda called media, like most people seem to. & like so many others out there, I don't believe a lot of what is touted as the official story, without evidence.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Perhaps, because i don't watch that much propoganda called media, like most people seem to. & like so many others out there, I don't believe a lot of what is touted as the official story, without evidence.

Yeah wonder if you said the same thing when the IRA were attacking the UK, All propaganda was it???????
Dillusional more likes.

Yes I agree that most of the media goes in to overdrive since 9/11. If you have not seen evidence yet!!! then why post and say "You do not believe a lot of what is touted"

No one has seen any evidence. Wonder what you would be saying it they did nothign about it and the so called terroists carried out their attacks who would you be blaming then???

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think.....What is more interesting is that he claimed that "Terrorists".....

"first al-Qaeda plot in the UK was in 2000 in Birmingham, preceding the war in Iraq and the 9/11 attacks."

BBC link

Now that makes no sense to me whatsoever, where is the evidence for this.

It appears that with this claim he is still trying to negate British foreign policy as being partly to blame for recruiting new al-Qaeda members.

Has this supposed plot come to light before, if not why not.

Elohim2006

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

"first al-Qaeda plot in the UK was in 2000 in Birmingham, preceding the war in Iraq and the 9/11 attacks."

That the first I have even heard of that!!! Weird

If it turns out to be a sham, prpganda can you imagine that backlash this Goverment will get, not just from Muslim communities but the Public at large?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
well, i completely get what you are saying about the IRA, & it's history, but even then can we be sure what was really attempted by them & what was secret covert ops by MI5-MI6?

I hear what you are saying, but I am very wary of official media stories.

new topics

top topics

join