It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snakes on a plane. ha ha ha!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
did anybody see him on "The Daily Show with John Stuart?"

Yup, see post above yours

Also in other Sam Jackson news.

Samuel L. Jackson to Play Nick Fury?

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
haha my bad, but that episode was funny, wasn't it? saying MOTHER F**KIN snakes on a MOTHER F**CKIN plane as much as they could...I bet Comedy Central had fun with that...Yeah, while i'm not sure which Marvel Comic persona Nick Fury is (from your article/link) marvel comics are awesome...Gambit has always been my favorite...Ever played the game for Super Nintedo called X-men: Mutant Apocolypse? that was awesome!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
They are meant to be realeasing more XMEN movies with Gambit in them playing a more prominent role should b good thought you might want to know

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Dude, I haven't seen it yet, but c'mon. It's gonna be AWESOME!!! I mean snakes on a plane... The title speaks for itself. It's soo rediculous that Sam L Jackson is the perfect actor for it.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Oh my god that clip was f****** hilarious. Thanx Umbrax!!

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
No it is not, though there will be a comic adaptation from Wildstorm.

i assumed it was because comic-con always showed clips and etc

my fault...

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
everyone read this descritption of snakes on a plane. my newspaper says it like it is.

Sssssso cheesy... I’m here to report Snakes On A Plane is a cheese crust pizza with double cheese topping. We’re talking the kind of bad that inspires drinking games.

i couldnt have said it better myself.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
i

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That was one of the best Daily Show interviews ever. Half the time they're a little boring, but not this one.

So who's seen the movie now that it's out. I hear it's a blast with the right audience. People throwing plastic snakes in the air, cheering when they see a snake, etc.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
heres my take...

snakes on a plane and platos analogy of the cave...

aight you want shadows instead of the real thing.... here you go... here's a big dumb a-ss shadow for you...snakes on a plane!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
really what is soap up against this weekend?
www.movieweb.com...

I bet it holds the #1 spot till September.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The critics hate it because they didn't get "advance copies" to review, which obviously means it's bad. One Tabloid reviewer even admitted that they were giving it a bad review on the basis that they weren't given a copy to watch before the rest of us. A common term in the UK for this type of person would be "Wanker".

But for me, Snakes, a Plane, and Mr. Jackson (not Michael) will do just fine. It's better than another "Kids lose their virginity to save their lives" or "Kids cure parents cancer by going on a spring break party to alaska with their pet monster". No, just Snakes on a Plane. Nice.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I cannot believe your inconsiderateness in "what may just be the best motion picture of all time". His words and not mine as Samuel L. Jackson actually phoned up one of the DJ's over at Sun FM (of the Kelowna) in a most enthusiastic sort of way. Actors...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well I saw it tonight with some friends, and it was a blast. We even brought some rubber snakes, which got a few screams Honestly, yeah, its pretty dumb, but its supposed to be. The whole theatre was cheering at some points (I.E "I've had it with these mutha******* snakes on this mutha******* plane!" ), and it was the best time I've had in a movie theatre in a while. So I'd recommend it, as long as you're not overly squeamish or dislike gratuitous nudity.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Poor snakies...I hope they kill off all the 'apes on the plane'

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Can you imagine if you were a struggling script writer - you spend ages writing a brilliant, moving, fantastically well-written screenplay then, when you finally get it before a producer, the conversation goes something like this:

Producer: Yeah, look mate, we thought your screenplay was incredible and all but, well, we're going in another direction.

Screenwriter: Huh. Another direction, huh? Like ... like what? Like, you know, some sort of Spielberg thing or something?

P: ... ... ... ... Not exactly. You see ... there's this plane.

SW: Okay, plane, right ...

P: And there's these snakes ...

SW: Oh, Jesus.

Samuel Jackson: YEAH!!! Snakes on a plane, baby!!!

SW: I think I'm gonna be sick.

P: The sequel possibilities are endless. Gophers on a cruise ship. Spiders on the space shuttle.

SW: Oh God.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Wow. Thank you Jeremiah for letting us in on the wonderful Hollywood process thereby giving us a newfound respect of those those hard working execs over in Tinsletown.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
That movies looks so horrible, but il bet it made some money, cause people wanted to go see how stupid it was!

[edit on 8/20/2006 by The_Time_is_now]

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
its a joke film. the jokes on the mass.

hollywood is playing dada.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've viewed the "film" and it was all I hoped for and more

I was LMAO during most of it.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join