It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snakes on a plane. ha ha ha!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
www.imdb.com...

it not out in theatres but i warn you if you dont want to be bored to death dont see this movie. i went to see superman and before it started they showed a preview for snakes on a plane. every one in the audience laughed at the beggining of the prieview. everyone also laughed at the end.

just a little heads up!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This sounds like the dumbest storyline possible! I can't believe it was made!

"Dude, lets get a big plane, put a bunch of people and nasty snakes in it and see what happens."

"Brilliant, let's do it!"

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
it reely does snd and look incredibly ridiculous

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Samuel L JACKSON!

Does this guy ever turn a movie down?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Samuel L JACKSON!

Does this guy ever turn a movie down?

"We got motherf**king snakes on the motherf**king plane!"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! How can his career not be over after this?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was a fan of Samuel L for along time. But when Chappelle did his skit that was the end for me. I can't take the guy serious anymore.

C'mon though,

SNAKES! On a Plane

It has a ring to it doesn't it.

Doesn't exactly leave much to the imagination.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'll bet it's a success. Something in my gut is telling me that it's going to be an entertaining and profitable movie. In the preview it showed a wide variety of deadly snakes loose on the plane. I'll drag my g/f to see it and she'll either
me or
me.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is supposedly what a screenwriter said of the film:

"It's a title. It's a concept. It's a poster and a tagline and whatever else you need it to be. It's perfect. Perfect. It's the Everlasting Gobstopper of movie titles." He read the script, but didn't reveal any spoilers, saying instead, "What else do you need to know? How the snakes get on the plane, what the snakes do once they're on the plane, who puts the snakes on the plane, who is trying to get the snakes off the plane... This is not for you to ponder. There are snakes on the plane. End of #ing story."

Source: Channel 4.com

[edit on 8/14/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
End of Story?

Is the focus of this movie small children? Some movie goers are sometimes interested in the reasoning behind certain aspects of film. End of story doesn't exactly cut it for me.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Could it be that terrorists put the snakes on the plane?

I thought Anaconda was going to suck but it turned out to be a pretty damn good movie.

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
....eh, you guys aren't getting it. It's a joke film. It's so stupid, it's funny.

"Omg we thought of every possible scenario except for the one where some guy puts a million snakes on a plane!"

C'mon, guys. C'mon.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akraites
....eh, you guys aren't getting it. It's a joke film. It's so stupid, it's funny.

Oh, I get it...if it really turns out to be what it seems our yet unborn children will probably be watching while toking up in college.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We can only hope, djohnsto77. We can only hope.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Could it be that terrorists put the snakes on the plane?

My impression from the little I've read of the film is it's more like a Lex Luther criminal mastermind rather than an organized terrorist group like al Qaeda....of course, I could be wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here's the unofficial trailer to the movie. I think this sums it up pretty well

Link to trailer

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i only respect this movie because it's a comic book (isn't it???)...

also, the trailer with 'superman: returns' made it look bad...

i saw another trailer on tv and it actually showed the plot a little...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This sounds like the dumbest storyline possible! I can't believe it was made!

"Dude, lets get a big plane, put a bunch of people and nasty snakes in it and see what happens."

"Brilliant, let's do it!"

It is brilliant. To the best of my memory, this idea has never been attempted before. It's so simple, so high-concept, that just the title itself is sufficient to sell the movie. (Kind of like "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre." That's all you need to hear to make you go buy a ticket.) The industry story is that Samuel L. Jackson signed up to do the film based purely on the title. (Probably apocryphal -- I'm sure he read the script first, but it makes for a funny story.)

If the movie is done right; i.e. straight-ahead scary action and suspense, with tongue planted firmly in cheek, and with an iconic performance by Mr. Jackson, look for this movie to be a gigantic hit and go down as something of a classic in its genre. If it's done poorly, then it merely joins the ranks of all the other crappy movies dumped on audiences year-in and year-out, with no permanent harm done.

Baack

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
cood you imagine watching it in a cinema(wel obviosly) but I meen the darkness around you sitting dwn having to watch it some paranoid ppl wil jump out there seets halfway throo it guaranteedlol

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i only respect this movie because it's a comic book (isn't it???)...

No it is not, though there will be a comic adaptation from Wildstorm.

Here is a clip of Sam Jackson on the Daily Show.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, samuel L jackson kicked ass in Pulp Fiction, Star Wars, and some others...but come on? snakes on a plane? did anybody see him on "The Daily Show with John Stuart?" he was on there talking about it, and he said he did it because this one guy was directing it...He's chinese or something and "crazy"...and got fired for it...haha

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join