It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Joliet!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm a structeral engineer from Joliet Illinois.
I have a brother that's on death row, so I got a tattoo with the blueprints to the prison he is being held at. I'm planning a Prisonbreak!!

Glad to meet you. Do I sound interesting?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
ello and velcome to des ATS

it is a most incredible place here

I hope you feel at home, and yes you are very interesting, love the pics of prisonbreak, great hit it is.....

you have a good feel for the controls to make hyperlinks very nice, i never knew about that untill recently hahaha

well hey, if you do any more types of help just check out my signature right below, in there is the ATS Help Link, this will give you directions to many places on ATS

so hope you find everything

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay. But please don't do anything silly with your brother...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
ello and velcome to des ATS

it is a most incredible place here

I hope you feel at home, and yes you are very interesting, love the pics of prisonbreak, great hit it is.....

you have a good feel for the controls to make hyperlinks very nice, i never knew about that untill recently hahaha

well hey, if you do any more types of help just check out my signature right below, in there is the ATS Help Link, this will give you directions to many places on ATS

so hope you find everything

peace

Thanx

As to the hyperlinks thing, I learned it by studying HTML on the internet.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
You are very lovely and please don't be frightened by our deep forays into what can be called ultra truth. However fascinating everything is, pirates be warned.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar
You are very lovely and please don't be frightened by our deep forays into what can be called ultra truth. However fascinating everything is, pirates be warned.
Very interesting post...What does it mean?

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trudginup

Originally posted by risitar
Very interesting post...What does it mean?

Just how serious this website is and getting the message across in a purely subconscience sort of way. You know like how you don't necessarily know all or even half of the lyrics, but you really like the song a lot nevertheless.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

Hi Grady, I remember you from the, 'Is George Bush Stoned' Thread.
Thanx, for replying to my thread.

new topics

top topics

join