It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is anyone here impressed with 9/11???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
nope not impressed with 9/11...... Any soulless determined person/group could of done this, or even worse. A justifiable heartless cold-blooded killer can turn anything into dust. And for that reason I'm not impressed.

However, I am impressed how vengeful Amercans are.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Am I Impressed that someone used planes as a weapon no...Am I impressed by the means they used these weapons yes

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by H34T533K3R
Its funny how we immediately started attacking Iraq instead of Afghanistan, and most of the terrorists on the planes were Saudis, yet it took almost a month to go to Afghanistan. I personally think Bush is getting paid billions to "not catch Osama" and let him roam loose (mainly by his rich cousins with close ties to bush), while at the same time make it seem like were doing all we can to get him.

Of course, without Osama theres no threat. You need a name to put with this war. Osama seemed all to happy to accept.

Im only impressed at how stupid the American people are that noone can open their eyes to see whats truly going on.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
IMO

Project Northwoods was written over 50 years ago... so, no, Im not impressed with the people who carried out the plan... since they just copied it, and changed a few key players.

I AM very impressed, however, as to their ability to fool so many millions in the aftermath. To actually have been able to pull it off; with the blame falling squarely on 19 people; with two nations being attacked; and war being declared on the world(WOT). That is what I am impressed by... They have us CT'ers running around like dogs chasing our tales...plane no plane(pentagon)....bombs in buildings, no bombs in buildings.. etc.

Lastly, I am beyond impressed with the number of coincidences surrounding this event..Simply Mind boggling.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by TONE23]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
[edit on 14-8-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a) pre-9/11 airport security SUCKED, equipment was several year out of date
b) flying a plane into a building doesnt take more than a simple understanding of the three basic plane movements pitch, yaw and roll
c) if you think al-queada was bad, Hezzbolla is 100000000 times worse--they could throw the worlds economy into the garbage very quickly due to their deep roots in S/C American and Asian black markets

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TONE23
I AM very impressed, however, as to their ability to fool so many millions in the aftermath. To actually have been able to pull it off; with the blame falling squarely on 19 people; with two nations being attacked; and war being declared on the world(WOT). That is what I am impressed by... They have us CT'ers running around like dogs chasing our tales...plane no plane(pentagon)....bombs in buildings, no bombs in buildings.. etc.

me, too. i gave you a 'way above' vote for your fine cognisance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join