It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Have you ever been thinking-
'all of animals around us' are hiding us something.

They are just dumb animal?
All pets,all wild animals,all meats,and others.

I am just curious why we are the only primate that have the intellectual.
Why dogs can't speak why pigs're not yelling.
Why they keep quiet.
I think they are waiting something that is unexpected for us.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by bscale]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Err . . . wtf dude??

That's probably the weirdest theory Ive ever heard of.
The monkeys are planning something? Hmmm.

I'm not sure if I can remember properly, but apparently the reason why the homosapien is the smartest animal is that we evolved thumbs very early on, which enabled us to do a broader range of things that other species were not enabled to do. Our intellects developed to support all this.

Perhaps you've just read the hitchikers guide to the galaxy? Good series, btw. Gets a bit weird after the 4th one, but yeah. Mice are the main point this planet was created. They were put here to monitor us and all that. If you're suggesting that there is some cataclysmic event approaching and all other animals have been forewarned about it, are you not telling us something?

Or is this just something you regularly think about?

Or you could see it as this: in our human society, we are very rarely happy, and if we are it is only usually with relation to material objects like cars and money. We work 5-6 days a week just to get the single day off. We aspire to move up the corporate ranks so that we can proudly proclaim that we have two extra working-day holidays off per year. It all sounds a bit sad to me.

Now consider the life of the common household pet, i.e. my cat. It has a friendly rivalry going on with the dogs, it gets fed and watered/milked/creamed every night, it has it's own personal slave to open those horrible contraptions known as doors, and it is free to do whatever the hell it wants whenever it wants. Now that sounds like the life to me. I would pretty much prefer that to your average sheeple.

Even cows seem to have it easy, apart from the getting killed bit, but that will happen to all of us at one time or another.
And that's just talking about the domestic-farm animals. Imagine the life if you were free! All you would have to worry about is food and predators. Easy compared to the many dozens of things that are on our minds all the time, nagging away.

Bugger this life, I'm going off to become a Bald Eagle!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Or you could see it as this: in our human society, we are very rarely happy, and if we are it is only usually with relation to material objects like cars and money. We work 5-6 days a week just to get the single day off. We aspire to move up the corporate ranks so that we can proudly proclaim that we have two extra working-day holidays off per year. It all sounds a bit sad to me.

Sounds like your life is pretty sad, if you are "rarely happy" and the only time you are happy relates to material objects.

Why don't you take steps to change it?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Im sure animals know alot of things we don't. They have senses sharper than ours, and I believe that their conciousness lives in the barriers between the physical and astral worlds.

But animals do talk to each other. They do speak language of their own. They communicate through smells, bodylanguage, sounds, and touch.

Maybe they know that humans were really put here for their amusement.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
And that's just talking about the domestic-farm animals. Imagine the life if you were free! All you would have to worry about is food and predators. Easy compared to the many dozens of things that are on our minds all the time, nagging away.

Yes!
We were crazy with the WW1-2 meanwhile the animals was doing their life in Zen.
And they are keep laughing how human being.
I thought we are stupid at intellect.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by bscale]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I had a dream once in which my dog Missy was talking to me as thou that's what dogs do. There probably is an animal conspiracy in a spiritual sense and it probably has something to do with saving our world from certain destruction. Brakes if you will to counter mankind's incessant and so far unmitigated greed.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I've often wondered if the animals are getting fed up...

It seems to me that there are a lot more stories in the news about animals attacks. Really strange ones too, not just your average 'dog bites man' variety.

This week it was a giant turtle grabbing a research student and pulling him into the water, drowning him. There are tons of these stories in the news, each a little stranger than the last.

A while back it was a gang of chimps terrorizing a town, like raiding it! Organized raids into human population centers...

And not too long after it was a gang of chimps attacking a jeep and slaughtering the fellow acting as guide. If you know how chimps fight, they fight dirty! All they see is testicles and eyes...

Wouldn't want to piss one off.

Then there was the Marlin that impaled the guy by leaping clear over the stern of the boat. The guy lived, and the fish got away.

And of course every now and then a killer whale or a pack of dolphins will decide to tow someone under.

I even had a Squirrel charge at me, screeching! I backed off a little, and she returned to the base of the tree, then he did it again, chasing after someone else who got too close. I mean, I know these things happen, but it seems to me like they're happening more and more frequently.

Probably just due to shrinking territories and more people, but it's funny to think that there might be secret animal meetins, where they plot our doom.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I even had a Squirrel charge at me, screeching! I backed off a little, and she returned to the base of the tree, then he did it again, chasing after someone else who got too close. I mean, I know these things happen, but it seems to me like they're happening more and more frequently.

You should know better than to get near a squirrel and it's nuts!!!

But seriously, as a dog owner I've learned that animals do have ways of communicating, as was already mentioned, through body language especially. They can read and sense our body language and we hardly ever realize it. Its no coincidence that my dogs sometimes know when they're about to go for a walk or go for a ride. They can read body language that you don't even realize you're giving off. They can sense the excitement or smell the natural chemicals your body is emitting, and know that something is about to happen.

I hope that someday science can get us into the mind of these animals and let us experience exactly how they see and sense things. I find little things fascinating... like when my dogs are having dreams or nightmares and you can see them actually trying to run. It cracks me up. If I think they're having a bad dream I'll wake them up because I feel bad. I was told long ago that you're not supposed to do that for one reason or another, but I don't care because I am constantly trying to protect them from what I perceive as bad things. That's probably the reason why my dogs are sleeping on the couch right now and I'm stuck sitting on the floor typing this post with my laptop on the coffee table. My butt is killing me and my dogs are on the comfy couch living the good life! Where's the goofy "Dog Whisperer" guy when you need him???

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You should know better than to get near a squirrel and it's nuts!!!

Hey, despite what you may have heard, I have no interest in Squirrel nuts.

I was just walking past the tree, completely unaware. Serves me right, when you think about it.

Ever get pelted with nuts from on high? I haven't, but my dog did once. You shoulda seen the look on his face...

Like.."They can do that?!"

new topics

top topics

join