posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:05 AM
I just can't repel the thought that the guy is about to make some cash on that and that's it
As we can clearly see - "End of the World Bible
Code" prophecies appear almost every second day - Aug. 22nd failed, so maybe 25th... 26th... no? well, maybe in Sep., maybe, maybe...
I guess it's clear that about 99% of the people won't believe that, what leaves us with some 1% of those who will either believe or be in doubt. Let
1% of those buy the new book - what do we see?
It's all down to marketing now: the more people hear the stuff, the more will buy it. Let's assume 100 M will hear the news. of that 1 M will
qualify for the "potential buyers" and 10,000 may actually purchase the book.
I don't know the actual writers' remuneration but assume it's around $2 apiece - it's $20,000 for what, a week's work? ("new research")
Of course it's pure speculation but somehow it does appeal to me at least