It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code - The Quest - Drosnins New Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok so the Authour Michael Drosnin is about to release his new book about the bible codes 'Bible Code - The Quest' in november which is going to spark up another world wide interest in the bible codes.

Read a review from two prominent bible code researchers here:

www.biblecodedigest.com...

As an amateur bible code reasercher i would like to know what peoples opinions on the bible codes are and why.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I just can't repel the thought that the guy is about to make some cash on that and that's it
As we can clearly see - "End of the World Bible Code" prophecies appear almost every second day - Aug. 22nd failed, so maybe 25th... 26th... no? well, maybe in Sep., maybe, maybe...

I guess it's clear that about 99% of the people won't believe that, what leaves us with some 1% of those who will either believe or be in doubt. Let 1% of those buy the new book - what do we see?

It's all down to marketing now: the more people hear the stuff, the more will buy it. Let's assume 100 M will hear the news. of that 1 M will qualify for the "potential buyers" and 10,000 may actually purchase the book.

I don't know the actual writers' remuneration but assume it's around $2 apiece - it's $20,000 for what, a week's work? ("new research")

Of course it's pure speculation but somehow it does appeal to me at least

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
does anyone know why the bible code 3 has not ben published yet? Michael Drosnins new book was hyped up for release 2 years ago but has never been on sale. Why is that? And where is michael drosnin anyway? Was The Quest, Bible Code 3, ever real?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
i would like to know what peoples opinions on the bible codes are and why.

I'll let you know after the election. The bible codes state these things -

- Obama will get the dem nomination.
- Obama will be assassinated.
- Hillary will then take the dem nomination.
- McCain gets the republican nomination.
- McCain has heart problems so his VP (Romney) takes the nomination.
- Hillary v Romney battle ... Hillary wins and is POTUS.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The "Bible Codes", if they exist beyond random probability (there's still a lot of debate about this, but it seems that there might be a bit more than random chance at work here. This fact (as well as other things I have recently discovered) actually has me contimplating the possibility that God does exist, but that's another topic altogether. However, it seems silly to try to use them to predict the future. There are obviously going to be a ton of "codes" that are still there by random chance, and thinking that they are somehow predicting the future is just silly. If the bible codes are "real", all they point to is the fact that somebody - or something - put those codes there, and indiciate a slightly higher level of organization than meets the eye. They're useless for predicting the future, IMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I called the publisher of this book, a company based in London, and they have stated that the contents of this book have been embargoed and the new release date is Oct 2010.

The release date is curious as I have read other posts on precections for 2010 and they state that civilization as we know it will be destroyed in 2010 due to an asteroid collision. The asteroid that is to hit the earth is not actually an asteroid but one of the moons of Mars that is knocked out of its orbit by an asteroid and broken into 12 pieces. The pieces strike the earth in various places but knock the earth off its axis by about 15 degrees.

I can only assume that he may have mentioned this in his book and due to its implications, the content was embargoed.

But don't take my word for it.
exodus2006.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Where can I get a copy of Bible Code III? Does anyone know?

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

This comment is closest to the truth. Other books stating these facts are : "Apocalypse 2012" by Lawrence Joseph, " How to prepare for 2012" and " World Catacalysm by Patrick Geryl and " God's final Witness by Ronald Weinland.

These truths are also stated in the Bible (Word of God.)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The anonymous post above is still the latest information i have been able to obtain with regards Michael Drosnin. That was a year ago.

If Michael Drosnin had any credibility,surely he would have released some sort of statement to his fan base if only to appease curiosity and attempt to secure future book sales.

Fraud!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Bible Code 3: The Quest has been discontinued and all orders cancelled. According to Amazon.com.

Before it was even released!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't know what to make of the bible code. My instinct tells me that it's untrue.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Has anyone applied this bible code logic to any modernday fiction. Im sure you can find several 9/11 references in the Starwars script if you play with numbers and letters enough. Some of these bible codes have stuff like, it talks about george bush if you spell his name afnj and then it is clearly all over the bible.
To prove this look at the code it's self. it has never predicted anything, it only talks about the events the author (code reader) already knows about.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by The Mack]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ok I have had this book on my Amazon wishlist for years now and I just went to find a book to buy and thought this should be out by now. 2010??? contents "embargoed"??? Emailed the publisher to see if they could shed any light on this. I enjoyed the first two books and would like to see where Michael Drosnin was taking this 3rd part, but as an agnostic I am a little sceptical of organised religion. Still why is the contents embargoed? I have never seen this before. Little odd in my opinion. I will post the publishers reply if and when I receive one.

new topics

top topics

join