It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go along with the NWO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
We deserve the government we get...if we are too ignorant to see the evil this NWO poses, then we deserve it...I just want you to remember who told you there was no NWO when the truth finally comes out.

You mean when myself and the four other people who don't believe in an NWO become the leaders of the new world government?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
It need not be feared, Just embraced. For long forgot, has the origional purpose been.
Open your hearts and minds to the light. And May it shine upon you.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
May that light hit me in the posterior! Long live the NWO! Down with rebels and the revolution!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
May that light hit me in the posterior! Long live the NWO! Down with rebels and the revolution!

Thoes that oppose the light, seek the dark, those that deny civilization, desire ruin.
The New World Order seeks to unite all, under the light, thoes that seek to opose it shall fade into the dark... All who believe in Rebellion be warned, there is yet time to feel the warmth of the light. But, do not fall astray for forgiveness is a comodity, of which you continue to strain....

[edit on 30-8-2006 by Maban]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The true problem with a one world government is this:

If the government turns bad then there is no where for you to go for help. Imagine living in a Nazi Germany type global government. Who will come to save everyone? What country could stand up to the tyranny and free the people when the entire world is under one ruler? You can say that the people will rise up, but realistically, there isn’t much hope against a world full of police and military under one rule.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHorner
The true problem with a one world government is this:

If the government turns bad then there is no where for you to go for help. Imagine living in a Nazi Germany type global government. Who will come to save everyone? What country could stand up to the tyranny and free the people when the entire world is under one ruler? You can say that the people will rise up, but realistically, there isn’t much hope against a world full of police and military under one rule.

By the time it happens, I'd say either The United Lunar Colonies or the
Republic of Mars.
I figure by the time we have a united world government we'll have
already started self-sufficient colonisation of Luna and Mars.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join