It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go along with the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
quick question:

if there is some kind of mass genocide going on, why is the world population still increasing?

and another note: diseases and plagues have been killing off people for thousands of years, what makes anyone think it's any different today?

[edit on 15-8-2006 by NegativeBeef]

[edit on 15-8-2006 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I personally do'nt believe i n the whole Illuminati/NWO thing,
I mean I've not seen a shred of real proof for such an
organisation, nor have I seen the effects of there so called plans.

AIDS is not a man made virus, it's a virus that's been in chimnps
for along time, probably hundreds or thousands of years.
It just happened that some idiot was'nt careful when he was butchering
a chimp, got pissed when he found out he had an incurable disease,
and slept with everyone and there brother, sister, aunt sally because
he figured he'd make everyone elses life miserable if his had to.

I support the idea of a single world government as long as it's fair
democratric and free.
In fact that is a project I myself am working on.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Of course, believe what you will even when the likes of JFK warned about the secret societies that of which seek only to ruin our lives solely in the name of greed. After all, Bill Gates, a man who is easily considered to be too powerful, is a member of the Freemasons and it sort of goes on and on like that. Tell me, friend, how did Hitler go from heading an entire nation being imprisoned by the Treaty of Versailles to the second Antichrist before anyone knew it? It was always suspicious like all throughout history ever since Rome mysteriously collapsed. As Enron so proved, it's easy to hold a nation hostage if partially so when the state of California expirienced rolling blackouts in the month of December a few years ago.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by risitar]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why is it that every NWO concept makes the world such a sci-fi movie. In every concept it makes the place look like there will be no freedoms and life will be the same for everyone. Why is that?

I'm sorry, but I can't answer your question as NO ONE knows what a NWO will be like.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by risitar

Of course, believe what you will even when the likes of JFK warned about the secret societies that of which seek only to ruin our lives solely in the name of greed. After all, Bill Gates, a man who is easily considered to be too powerful, is a member of the Freemasons and it sort of goes on and on like that. Tell me, friend, how did Hitler go from heading an entire nation being imprisoned by the Treaty of Versailles to the second Antichrist before anyone knew it? It was always suspicious like all throughout history ever since Rome mysteriously collapsed. As Enron so proved, it's easy to hold a nation hostage if partially so when the state of California expirienced rolling blackouts in the month of December a few years ago.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by risitar]

So what, freemasons don't have power anymore, they have'nt for over a century.
And Bill Gates never does bad things, not only has he brought about a computer revolution that has subsequebty connected the planet in a way never seen before. And he gives tens of millions of dollars of money to charity.
And he's retired, so he does'nt technically control Microsoft anymore.

Hitler rose to power because he was persuasive, and did something that the majority of germans wanted in the back of there minds.

Rome collapsed because it had become corrupt, was losing it's influence and was being taken over by christianity.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterRegal
Why is it that every NWO concept makes the world such a sci-fi movie. In every concept it makes the place look like there will be no freedoms and life will be the same for everyone. Why is that?

Because people read it on some sites and repeat it, and then scare themselves into believing that it will 100% definitely be like that.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Because people read it on some sites and repeat it, and then scare themselves into believing that it will 100% definitely be like that.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Hitler rose to power because he was persuasive, and did something that the majority of germans wanted in the back of there minds.

Rome collapsed because it had become corrupt, was losing it's influence and was being taken over by christianity.

And indeed every human will instinctly choose the sustainable route all the way until death. No for evil does exist with the many nightmares that have always plauged humanity as proof. Upon closer inspection, Adolf Hitler and perhaps the Bolsheviks as well were funded by an unscrupulous underground organization that moves with the same agressiveness and tenacity as the Mafia. It was always my deeply held theory that in an most audacious move towards absolute power, the Illuminati successfully destroyed Rome by attacking it from the inside out. I too wish the world were fair, but as Fox News so proved, fair and balanced is an almost impossible goal to achieve. And besides, wasn't Mozart killed by the Freemasons? I could have sworn that was what happened to him.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

democratric and free.

I'm not sure if you read my comments aimed at RetinoidReceptor on page 1. But a democratic world government would mean China and India would almost control the election process. (1/3 world's population)

I'm also surprise that so many members would just go along with this.

RetinoidReceptor I hope you can find the time to reply to my comments to you.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

democratric and free.

I'm not sure if you read my comments aimed at RetinoidReceptor on page 1. But a democratic world government would mean China and India would almost control the election process. (1/3 world's population)

Actually they'd make up more along 2/7ths of the voting population.
Anyways though, not everyone in either of those countries votes.

Also, it really would'nt matter, since the only thing the entire world
would actually vote on is the members of the executive.

And than the people in each region or state would vote on more
local matters.

Also, India is the largest liberal democracy in the world,
so it would'nt be that bad.

[edit on 8/16/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Would you go along with taking micro-chips in your bodies that could control your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual processes?
Would you accept surveillence cameras in every room in your house?
Would you put up with security cameras EVERYWHERE you go?[edit on 12-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

Most on your list probably already happened...whose to say we dont already have some chip "dna" programming from years ago...we all act like sheep, this could help explain our bah bah mentality!

peace

dalen

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
...we all act like sheep, this could help explain our bah bah mentality!

As well as our Alcoholics Anonymous, Everquest, and putting too much faith in the government with regards to a sutainable future.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

You see, that's what I hate about people. They are willing to believe ANYTHING, even if there are no FACTS to back it up.

Now, a some people said, I support a World Government as long as it is a free democratic system. Certain freedoms I could do without or they can be modified, but it must be a free system.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just out of curiousity what freedoms could you live without? If there were to be one world government I'd prefer it would follow a system much like the U.S. or other western nations.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
I wanna ask people a question. Would you go along with the New World Order if it ever manifested?

Would you go along with taking micro-chips in your bodies that could control your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual processes?
Would you accept surveillence cameras in every room in your house?
Would you put up with security cameras EVERYWHERE you go?
Would you go along with biometric scanners that can single you out from a crowd of people and identify you by certain facial features?
Would you go along having to biometrically scan for everything, either by eyes, fingerprints, voice, or face scans?
Would you go along with being forced into a work camp, being separated from your family and friends, and forced to work for the rest of your life?
Would you go along with having to do anything the NWO says, or else be labeled a terrorist and be secretly executed?
Would you you accept the NWO owning EVERYTHING, and controlling all aspects of your life, and of the planet itself?
Would you accept having your THOUGHTS monitored so any thought deemed "inappropriate" will result in imprisionment or death?
Would you let your kids live in a hell on Earth? An Orwellian, big brother, total surveillence society where any dissent against anything will result in death or imprisionment? Would you be a willing slave to the New World Order?

Ive read the documents. This is the plan. This is what the NWO is all about. Think of the TV show Big Brother, Nazi Germany, the book Brave New World, and the Twilight Zone all rolled into one...but worse! Thats the New World Order for you.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

For everything listed I would fight and die to the bitter sweet bloody end!

[edit on 8/16/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
double post my bad.

[edit on 8/16/2006 by Rockpuck]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You see, that's what I hate about people. They are willing to believe ANYTHING, even if there are no FACTS to back it up.

Now, a some people said, I support a World Government as long as it is a free democratic system. Certain freedoms I could do without or they can be modified, but it must be a free system.

It may start as a democracy, but who could resist to seize power and rise to rule the world with an iron fist?

All the worlds democracies will one day become despots of the future, no one can resist the tempations of power and over time the collective consolidtion will erupt and a tyranny will begin. I believe if you watch any news and don't live in a box you can see the effects of that now.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I disagree.

If in the creation of the state, or whatever you want to call it,
you add in certain things into the constitution which can never
be changed that would prevent a power grab, like equally
sharing the power with multiple branches of the gov. like the
American gov. is supposed to be, than you would'nt have the
problem.

Also, certain places have the mindset where that kind of thing
either wont happen, or wont be permitted to happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

It may start as a democracy, but who could resist to seize power and rise to rule the world with an iron fist?

All the worlds democracies will one day become despots of the future, no one can resist the tempations of power and over time the collective consolidtion will erupt and a tyranny will begin. I believe if you watch any news and don't live in a box you can see the effects of that now.

That's why there are checks and balance. The U.S. government is one of the more stable government in the world (despite what people may think of it). Sure there could be some fine tuning, but in the last 230 years we have yet to see someone like Hitler take over our country and rule with an Iron fist. If people think Bush is that kind of person, think again, he is far from it.

A World Government should be based on the U.S. government. Let there be a President, a Vice President, a Cabinet, a Governor representing each former nation, Representatives representing the people and even a Senate. The only problem we will have is a two-party system. It will NOT work especially when you have the poltical views of the Middle East conflicting with the Western World which conflict with the East which conflict with the South.

The world is already integrating into a one world government. The European Union is moving closer to sovereignty, the South American Community is under development so is the African Community and I'm sure the former Soviet states will eventually be part of the greater Russian Federation... the world is getting smaller.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Actually they'd make up more along 2/7ths of the voting population.

??? Like I said, it’s over 1/3 (India population: 1,095,351,995, China population: 1,306,313,812, World population, 6,535,136,716)

And than the people in each region or state would vote on more
local matters.

So why bother at all? Why is one great government monopoly efficient?

Also, India is the largest liberal democracy in the world,
so it would'nt be that bad.

!! Heard of the caste system? I’ll pass.

We have nothing to gain from a one-world government. We should be relying on local economies and local products (especially food, energy) as much as possible.

I’m more interested on the international patent laws and how you one-world government supporters wishfully think that corporations would suddenly release their patents to the world in order to improve science and technology.

Where will political refugees go? The moon?

Tell me the advantages of a one-world government? We have plenty of coordinating bodies between countries already, why do we need another one?

[edit on 17/8/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join