It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you go along with the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I wanna ask people a question. Would you go along with the New World Order if it ever manifested?

Would you go along with taking micro-chips in your bodies that could control your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual processes?
Would you accept surveillence cameras in every room in your house?
Would you put up with security cameras EVERYWHERE you go?
Would you go along with biometric scanners that can single you out from a crowd of people and identify you by certain facial features?
Would you go along having to biometrically scan for everything, either by eyes, fingerprints, voice, or face scans?
Would you go along with being forced into a work camp, being separated from your family and friends, and forced to work for the rest of your life?
Would you go along with having to do anything the NWO says, or else be labeled a terrorist and be secretly executed?
Would you you accept the NWO owning EVERYTHING, and controlling all aspects of your life, and of the planet itself?
Would you accept having your THOUGHTS monitored so any thought deemed "inappropriate" will result in imprisionment or death?
Would you let your kids live in a hell on Earth? An Orwellian, big brother, total surveillence society where any dissent against anything will result in death or imprisionment? Would you be a willing slave to the New World Order?

Ive read the documents. This is the plan. This is what the NWO is all about. Think of the TV show Big Brother, Nazi Germany, the book Brave New World, and the Twilight Zone all rolled into one...but worse! Thats the New World Order for you.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would support a global government. Even though many NWO theories make it seem horrible and evil, they have no proof. They will have control. You mean like people have now? I don't think it would be much more different from now. I think the world would have a lot less problems with a global government, and different sections ran [like a much more powerful UN].

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Of course theres proof. The proof is everywhere. John D. Rockefeller wrote in his autobiography how he wants a fascist world government and to reduce the worlds population by 80% thru wars and disease. Yes not much different than now, except with the NWO, the killing will be on a mass scale. Be careful what you ask for, and for god sakes do some research before dismissing NWO "theories". Wouldnt you want control over your destiny?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Like I said. I think a one world government would be better than what we have now. I think a one world government will push us forward. Combine efforts in science, technology, etc. Is it their goal to kill 80% of the world's population? Maybe. I don't know. There isn't proof of that. Just because John D. Rockefeller said he wants that to happen doesn't mean it will.

A lot of religions and philosophies keep the human race in the stone age. It is time to move forward...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How can one say there isnt proof of a mass culling of our population, when you look at the conditions of the third world? Hundreds of thousands of people die every single day, and mostly due to man made diseases warfare and poverty.

There are so many diseases out there killing so many people, diseases that were unheard of 100 or 200 years ago, diseases such as AIDS/HIV. When you learn this information, and you look at the what John Rockefeller wrote, and you look at the fact that the Rockefellers control the US government through the Council On Foreign Relations and the Trilateral commision, and the Rockefellers but up the money to found the UN, who are in control of the vaccination programs that helped spread the disease, how can one say there isnt a genocide going on?

The globalists consider black people sub-human, thats why theyre killing them off first. Then they will do it to us (theyre already starting, dont let your children be vaccinated at school). Its a plan of pure evil, but we have to face reality.

Wars are obviously man made, and the globalists love war because, among many other reasons, it kills off large parts of the population. The globalist love poverty cuz it does the same, 2/3 of the world live in poverty, did you know that? The globalists love diseases that come from their laboratories, because it kills off large parts of the "useless eaters" as John Rockefeller put it, and it rachets up the fear to make it easier to control the "goyen" (human cattle) as John Rockefeller put it.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
AscendedMaster believe what you like, and I will believe what I want. I am not saying people don't want most of the world's population to be destroyed but that does not mean a global government will be a bad thing.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by RetinoidReceptor]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I don't know much about the New World Order conspiracy theories...but I believe it is neccessary to remove a portion of the population by those means because this world does not have the resources to accomodate for so many billions and there's just no way to tell people to stop reproducing if they cannot afford children.
Anyway... the way you asked that is pretty biased. There are probably a lot of pros for a NWO. We can bring all the 3rd world countries up to date and the earth's population will work much more efficiently.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
There are probably a lot of pros for a NWO. We can bring all the 3rd world countries up to date and the earth's population will work much more efficiently.

Ah yes, work more efficiently, we shall have the culling done in half the time, I apologise to the sheeple on here, but for me, life is what you make of it, therefore, I work to live, not live to work, plus I determined a career for myself which I know I enjoy doing, I will not enjoy forced labour camp anywhere near as much as I enjoyed band camp at school.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
first, there is no real proof yet that this microchip controlls people or the things you said.
Also, there is no proof that it will be hell on earth, also not yet anyway, it hink it probably would but still, that my assumption and i try to be in the middle here.

now for the rest of the questions, did you ever see star wars??, you know the rebelllion vs the empire...i'll leave it at that

Also, i think you are ignorent if you don't think that the depopulation is not happening, like ascended master said, all the deseases, haven't you notices the news lately, try it
not fox, just for god sakes not fox news, but back on topic, try it, afganistan, iraq, libanon, anybody who noticed that is kinda thinking now, oh ow....maybe you'll get it true your heads when alex jones is proven right, a big bang in USA or some other country, by offcrouse iran or evil terrorists

Those of you who think depopulation is a good thing...wauw...i can't even begin to comprihend how you think.

Dying children is a good thing?? limiting birth is a good thing??(with that i mean, 1 kid or 2, not more, then it will get aborted, FORCEBLY!!, watch the movie fortress, you'll know what i mean)
Maybe it is good for nature, yeah might verry well be good, you know, we first should try another form of energy witch already exist, or maybe tearing down some of these villas with useless grounds, or instead of killing of nature for wood and stuff, actually try to rebuild it

But then again, i might be talking crazy now, i mean, so manny other options can't be good, nope, killing off people is the only way

Common people, ty to think a little bit, it's not that hard, there are actually other options for this stuff, we don't need to distroy nature, and if you think about it, the people who want to save nature started distorying it in the first place...kinda makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrBones666

There are probably a lot of pros for a NWO. We can bring all the 3rd world countries up to date and the earth's population will work much more efficiently.

Ah yes, work more efficiently, we shall have the culling done in half the time, I apologise to the sheeple on here, but for me, life is what you make of it, therefore, I work to live, not live to work, plus I determined a career for myself which I know I enjoy doing, I will not enjoy forced labour camp anywhere near as much as I enjoyed band camp at school.

Who says this is what will happen? Nobody knows what will happen if there is a global government. You, like most people on here, get excited by what you read. When in reality nobody knows the future.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Patronas

Also, i think you are ignorent if you don't think that the depopulation is not happening, like ascended master said, all the deseases, haven't you notices the news lately, try it
not fox, just for god sakes not fox news, but back on topic, try it, afganistan, iraq, libanon, anybody who noticed that is kinda thinking now, oh ow....maybe you'll get it true your heads when alex jones is proven right, a big bang in USA or some other country, by offcrouse iran or evil terrorists

Those of you who think depopulation is a good thing...wauw...i can't even begin to

How are we ignorant if we don't think depopulation is happening? You mean how the government supposedly started the AIDS virus? Well that isn't an efficient way of killing if the aim was to kill off most of the population. The war in the Middle East? Okay around 100,000 people have died there since going into Iraq, many more have been born. If people are trying to kill off the population they aren't doing a very good job. Like I said, you guys read things, and then get very excited without thinking it out.

And I totally think there will be another terrorist attack and an attack on Iran. Not because of a NWO, but to control resources. People have started wars without the aim to have a global government

The current mindset of human beings, it would not be possible to have billions more humans. Maybe if we started colonizing space, produced food in labs, came up with energy sources that didn't take up a lot of room [like not windmills], had flying cars. But those things really don't seem to happen in the near future. People could help out with adopting children, instead of having like 5 of their own. Talking about an easy solution!

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Originally posted by DrBones666

Who says this is what will happen? Nobody knows what will happen if there is a global government. You, like most people on here, get excited by what you read. When in reality nobody knows the future.

Excited by what I read? I find that highly condescending when you don't know me in the slightest. You are correct when you say that nobody knows exactly what would happen with a global government, but it doesn't take the gift of foresight to understand what happens when absolute power is centralised to this extreme, one might look to history instead.

Such is the way with empires, they rise, they become fascist and corrupt when power is centralised, then the masses revolt and the empire collapses, I am not excitable, I just understand that this process is always violent and unpleasant, therefore I am not looking forward to it, which, as a young man, is almost certain to happen within my lifetime.

These are indeed exciting times to be alive.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by DrBones666]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I think your a little to paranoid. If it comes down to that then just let yourself die? I'd probablly kill myself it would be better then living like that. I think everyone would probably agree. So im pretty sure that won't happen. Your being way to paranoid man. Chill out.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AscendedMaster
Ive read the documents. This is the plan. This is what the NWO is all about. Think of the TV show Big Brother, Nazi Germany, the book Brave New World, and the Twilight Zone all rolled into one...but worse! Thats the New World Order for you.

What documents? i wouldn't believe the ones that are on the internet if i was you and plus, do you think the NWO would let you read their uber duber plans?...i doubt it.

And you are wrong, the beauty of the NWO is that you wouldn't even know its there. Everything would be slowly introduced, the one world government would be secret, but a UN parliament would be probably created as a show piece.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ARE YOU SAYING WE HAVE A CHOICE???

Because if we do, i'd convert a VW beetle into a floating device and row back to Cuba.
Or maybe head down to South America to the Amazon.
At the very least, have some water separating me from the mainland- Maybe Nantucket, in my case. Psychologically, that's 2 hours of water by ferry separating me from the US mainland. I guess that would be a start.

Seriously, Why dont the powers that be come out, and tell the people that we are going to become a NWO...lay out the plan....do what they have to do RIGHT AWAY??? Get it over with. Its not like people are going to go out and start anything-they havent yet and they wont. We are totally under their spell, so why not just DO IT and be done with it?????
Why all the trouble and the boogieman every other day trying to blow this up or that up???? Just @#$% DO IT.

I dont like waiting for anything. I want it NOW.
Lets get on with it.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes! As that would for sure usher in the third of the trilogy of the always well financed Enron-like shrewdness antichrist's! Praise allah and the Freemasons for supporting the supposed smarty smarts over at Saudi Aramco I dare say.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Aside from all of the corruption I believe is already in place, a single world gov't just couldn't be good. There is no way to set up a gov't that large that still treats its citizens as humans. Look at the US... we aren't the size of the world, obviously, but already the only way we can really connect with our gov't is as a number or a photo ID.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Why would it be better?

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
I would support a global government.

It could be disastrous if you believe in the concept of democracy. Over a billion people in China, another billion in India. That’s over a third of the world population. We need to really think about this.

Even though many NWO theories make it seem horrible and evil, they have no proof.

It’s call globalization. It’s happening, it’s not secret. (look up MAI.)

They will have control.

They’ve already won….

like a much more powerful UN.

Good idea! Instead of fighting terrorist we can recruit them for our one-world army.

Combine efforts in science, technology, etc.

This is not happening because of the current form of government, but rather by corporations and individuals making a profit from intellectual properties such as patents. (Monsanto, simply bought out most seed patents and sues anyone who uses them.)

Why do you assume that a one-world government would cause rival corporations to suddenly start sharing?

Is it their goal to kill 80% of the world's population? Maybe. I don't know. There isn't proof of that.

Even since Malthus, there’s a fraction of the elite (and others) that believes we are going to be too numerous very soon. (rightly, if we maintained the current rate of consumption) Check out the Eugenics movement.

A lot of religions and philosophies keep the human race in the stone age. It is time to move forward... .

I bet the Crusaders thought the same thing. Are you proposing to monopolize religion and philosophy while we’re at it?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The ignorance of people really amazes me. People would actually go along with the NWO, and make excuses to justify it. Wow, amazing. Enjoy your enslavement. Ill fight for my freedom.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it's hard to give you an answer my friend. at the end of the day me any one who answer's your question is not put in that situation!- Unitl next time

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join