It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Predicts new terror attack within a few months!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

Wow. Last time he did something similar to this was July 25th, 2001 when he predicted 9/11. I have attached this one below.

www.youtube.com...

I dunno, but he was right about the last one. We'll see what happens

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is definitely something to this. A quick flow of ideas that come to my mind...

Bush has continuously kept on getting weirder, as if doped or brainswashed or going crazy.

Sounds like the administration DECLARED WWIII. Why make that statement?

The deterioration of US citizens' rights continues as if counditioning us for martial law.

Why have so many of our internal bases closed down yet seem to be readying for something further?

A N. American "state" is being set up from Mexico to Canada.

The latest "discovered" UK terror plans with planes just before the anniversary of 9/11 refreshes the topic for everyone. And see, the government is looking out for us by taking measures that deteriorate our civil liberties. So, when they plan another internal "attack" and it eclipses 9/11, then I guess we should all be willing to Give Up More Freedom. Then all of our paramilitary groups can lock us down and take our arms like in New Orleans.

Right? 2012 is the end right? Doesn't sound so far fetched. PS: Don't take vaccines especially those made by Bayer.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was on prisonplanet.com, and refreshed the page yesterday when that was added.

It's the exact same thing I've been preaching since the recent activities in the gaza strip began to unroll.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
There is another thread going on about this in political conspiracies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Like Skadi said.

Please see the thread she referenced for discussion of Alex's latest prediction.

new topics

top topics

join