It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my brothers UFO/ET experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ok here it goes, as this is how it all went down. first i'll give details as to the location and the best time of occurance that i can remember:

location: queensland, australia, the sunshine coast, at the lighthouse that overlooks the shoreline of mooloolaba

time: this is vague but i believe it occurred between january-june 2001. but it could have been during late 2000. actual time was around 9pm-12pm.

what happened: my brothers and i would regularly go to this light house on top of a large hill, mostly individually as the view is amazing. plus it helps one think when alone there. it over looks the small coastline/downtown area of a suburb called mooloolaba. you can also see the coolum mountains if you face the mainland. anyways, one night he was there on his own, when he noticed a small light travelling over the city. he thought it odd at first, but figured it was a plane/helicopter. that was until it started freezing in mid-air and moving irregularly (ie, left to right, up to down, etc.) it then disappeared and re-appeared over these mountains for a time, only then to disappear again completely. this time, there was a very bright flash of white light off to his right in the sky. then there was a flash of that same light off to his left, yet at the bottom of the hill, as it slants down that way. from there, he saw a glowing figure (somewhat humanoid, but tall) running up towards him. at this point he was scarred #less and took off on his bike and road all the way home without looking back. he arrived in a sweat and pretty spooked. so we all then decided to bike out there to check it out. but alas... we didn't see anything at all.

any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Cool, I love Ufo encounters, everyone is different.

Any idea the shape of the craft that he saw?

May help to identify the alien type if it was one.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
the craft was kinda far, so it was only a light in the sky. the ET it self was just a tall glowing humanoid figure. not sure what colours for these eithers. dont remember asking. i just wonder what it's intentions were. it was noving pretty fast, kinda like a rush, so that's telling me it wasnt too friendly. unless it had something really important to say to him, but that's pretty darn unlikely

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Perhaps they wanted to chase off your brother by making his human instinct of fight or flight kick in to run him off, which it apparently worked if that was the intention. Nothing would make you flee faster than seeing an unknown creature run after you, thats for sure.

You know when you're at a picnic and you don't want any stray dogs bugging you, its easiest just to scare them off by pretending to run after them. I imagine the aliens had something they wanted to do there. And they didn't want your bro to see them do it.

I think if they really wanted to get him, they would have.

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Scary to think that a glowing creature would chase after you. Perhaps they wanted to chase off your brother by making his human instinct of fight or flight kick in to run him off, which it apparently worked if that was the intention. Nothing would make you flee faster than seeing an unknown creature run after you, thats for sure.

I think if they really wanted to get him, they would have.

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by heelstone]

true, but i wonder if anyone else saw it? we didnt hear any reports in the news or anything. isnt there a place where encounters/viewse are reported and logged? i seemed to have forgot the link.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
im sorry but i'll pass up silence this time round...
this sounds like utter trash, aliens in australia

i personally do NOT believe in any aliens having visited earth yet, what's more...they're not on their way, i can promise you that
(judging by SETI..a useless effort no? "u never know" follows up)

we'll probably end up as nuclear fallout DUST covering a large proportion around earth and beyond travelling at whatever speed the original hydros or nukes launched us at

and even THEN we probably wont encounter anything/one

this is my oppinion, no offense eh?

contradict all u like

cordially
Cyrus.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
though if aliens are highly advanced, do you not think that they'd be able to bypass such things like SETI. i know its an advanced system, but do you think they're stupid?

top topics

join