It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid bombing suspects upset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i find this funny.

www.cnn.com...

they were about to commit mass murder and suicide but some of the suspects are complaining about not eating or drinking. maybe they thirst for some of the sports drink they might of had at their apartments. it just seems ridiculous to complain about such when you were dreaming of killing many innocents and yourself.
picky terrorist ,maybe they are just really upset because they were caught. should we give them doritos like we give sadam. what sort of treatment do u think they deserve? maybe electric blankets and a gamecube. peace

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
they were about to commit mass murder

LONDON, England (CNN) -- The lawyer for two of the suspects rounded up in a possible plot to bring down as many as 10 trans-Atlantic flights on Saturday criticized their treatment at the hands of British police.

In an exclusive CNN interview, attorney Mudassar Irani listed a series of complaints, including the allegation that one of her clients had not received food and water for 26 hours.

Source.

As far as I'm aware trial by media is not yet an accepted method of discerning guilt.

People are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

[edit on 12/8/06 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
yeah im aware of that and i almost put that into my response but it just didnt seem to fit. i highly doubt this will be another richard jewel . im not saying these 2 complaining are guilty but if you are accused of planning something so sinister , i highly doubt your completely innocent. think of the lawsuit. peace

[edit on 12-8-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "innocent until proven guilty". Its all just a way of thinking, a mentality sort of.

Do you think Saddam is innocent until proven guilty? then why havent they post a bail amount?

join