It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Tower Explosions (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The link below is of the South Tower or Tower 2 coming down. I hadn't payed much attention to this video until last night. As you can see it starts on an angled decent down. Looks like it meets some resistence but then I noticed something. On the right side of the tower it seems, to me anyway, that there are explosions going off. Multiple light sources can be seen emmiting out of the building just as the debris is coming down. I'm not taking this as fact. I want an expert at video analysis to give me their opinion. As I am no expert but I do know what it looks like to me.

video.google.com...

Please post your thoughts and if anyone knows of any good software to edit videos can you send the name my way. I would like to be able to just circle the areas I want people to look at.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This bothered me more:

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've payed attention to that since it originally coming out. I don't believe that the terrorist could hit an exact spot on the building where there would be pre placed explosives. The only thing I could think is that some sort of missle was on the plane. But how?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm no expert at video analysis either, but perhaps the multiple light sources seen in the first video could be sunlight reflecting off of pieces of glass or metal.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by citizen soup]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've thought of that. I've also thought it could just be paper since you see a lot of similiar "light sources" after all you have left is dust. But those first ones look different.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yes it was a controlled demollition by the millatary, but the question is which millatary? thats the investigation i would like to get into.

I have seen all the 911 investigation videos, and one of them shows you as one of the building or two of them goes down you can see explostions going off floor by floor take a good look, here is the video video.google.com...

Look at the side of the tower where it is facing (i think its building 7 i am not sure but there is a big building in front of the tower) now as the tower comes down look closely and you can see explosions going of floor by floor, if you look at the other videos that show you the towers coming down you can easily see the explosions going off floor by floor. I noticed this when i watched the full video version from a torrent site i forgot the name of the video but it was intresting.

top topics

join