It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a Quote

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
There's beauty in the silver singing river, there's beauty in the sunrise in the sky, but none of these, and nothing else can match the beauty, that I remember in my true love's eyes.
-Bob Dylan

Everything is clearer when you're in love.
-John Lennon

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solidgroundcafe

“America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.”
Hunter S. Thompson quote

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

All this talk about equality. The only thing people really have in common is that they are all going to die.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What we're all hoping to achieve is perpetual life, immortality, peace, love... whatever you call it, death is not involved, it is living we all seek, and since living is a personal affair which involves all the others who have an affinity for survival it is something that will have to be shared once discovered.

-Me

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

hahaha oh sh*t that's a good one. :]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I thought you would like it after reading your profile.

We are living in dangerously weird times now. Smart people just shrug and admit they're dazed and confused. The only ones left with any confidence at all are the New Dumb. It is the beginning of the end of our world as we knew it. Doom is the operative ethic.

Hunter S Thompson

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
- C. G. Jung

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Moral indignation - jealousy with a halo - H. G. Wells

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
"In the absence of justice, what is sovereignty but organized robbery?"

Saint Augustine

Seems rather appropriate today huh?

Semper

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I like you Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ - Matahma Gandhi

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's death so much." --Conservative pundit Ann Coulter

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
"your making me out to be some sort of f***ing mama's boy...ima man and ur a woman, end of story"

-tony soprano

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
We must always remember that America is a great nation today not because of what government did for people but because of what people did for themselves and for one another.
Richard M. Nixon

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hey sweetheart! How bout another round down here! Its like a desert over here!
'Go shrink a little!'

Overheard at pub one evening.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
George Carlin
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Foxworthy on side of road with flat.
passerby, hmmm, looks like ya gotta flat
'Oh no, we were just drivin down the road and these three other tires just swelled right up on me!'

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidgroundcafe
Everything is clearer when you're in love.
-John Lennon

You wish.

Love is blind.--Traditional

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In Honor of the Season...

Dale Evans
"Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas."

W. C. Jones
"The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas."

Agnes M. Pharo
"What is Christmas? It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."

Merry Christmas all

Semper

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Standing in line for my 18 holes at the course one morning, this early 20 something pup in front of me is on his cell phone with his buddy...
'yeah, so we were all up till 4 partying and drinking JD and finally the cops showed up because I was cranking johnny cash's 'ring of fire' over and over' not the exact quote, but if you heard the way he said it you too would have herniated something laughing. It was priceless.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join