It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be MAJOR terrorist attack by OCT 06

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Alex Jones did predict 911 months before it happened. Now this is his second prediction...listen up folks...this is serious.

prisonplanet.com...

CX

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok i just listened to it, now please can you tell me how this differs from every other factless prediction that is made every week?

Maybe i missed the proof? If Alex Jones is calling for everyone to stand up and stop this, should he be leading by at least telling us what proof he has of an impending attack? From what i just heard he did absoloutely nothing to prove this apart from plucking a date out of his backside like so many people do nowadays, and stating that there will be a terror attack by that date!

I mean come on, look at the state of the world at the moment, theres a pretty good chance we'll see a terror attack in the next few months is'nt there? i hope not, but it's not exactly unlikely.

CX.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Alex seems pretty impassioned about this. Like most things. We shall see.

However, he has not given any evidence to support where is claims come from, and how he figured it out.

When he does, then I'll take it a bit more seriously, provided his sources and evidence are good.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
It's not just on Alex Jones' website. I just read about it at:

onlinejournal.com
globalresearch.ca

These are 2 very solid and reputable news websites.

Looks like Bush wants to invade Iran by October but thinks he needs a pretext to go to war with Iran.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Alex did succesfully predict 9/11 two months before it happened. It doesnt take a genious to figure out why he thinks there will be another one.

The government is in trouble, the war is failing, support is failing....what r they gonna do about it? Well, what better way to boost back up support for this phony war on "terror" then a terrorist attack itself?

Knowing the fact that all major terrorist attacks are done by government black ops agencies, it would be easy for them to organize one to keep the "goyen" under control.

Did you know there were actually polls done about whether support for Bush and the war would rise if there was another terrorist attack? Polls showed YES support would rise. Again, who benefits from all these terrorist attacks? Not Islamic extremists! They get the most powerful country in the world after them.

So I will back up Alex's prediction, even though I pray it doesnt happen. If somehow they manage to pull it off, I do believe it will be the globalists undoing. It will be the force that pushes us over the edge, and we will see an end to their control. Knowing these Illuminati minions, they are probably planning the sickest attack that will dwarf 9/11.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by AscendedMaster]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Estimated Prophet

It's not clear to me that this is based on anything more than conjecture based on his concept of a "preparatory phase".

Of course, he has 9/11 under his belt, so hey.

In any case, we'll know within a few months if he's right.

I can wait.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
We'll bookend Oct 6 with Oct 28.

A few weeks ago, some guy called in to the Rallye James show and said he had a
prophetic vision of people being loaded onto trains like cattle on the 28th. I think he said it was on the east coast, I half paid attention. Did anyone else catch the show?
She said so far this guy has been right 100% of the time he has called in, and she doesn't know who it is. Could be a spook or something.

Anyway, because of what he said, she said she'll be moving her show to Colorado to be on the safe side. Talk about faith in a stranger.

So there, it can all be a crock, but I'm curious to see if any of it pans out.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm listening to this Alex Jones warning audio right now. It's pretty scary stuff and I certainly hope and pray that he's wrong, or at the very least that what he predicts doesn't happen now because he came forward and warned us.

He's claimed several times already that he correctly predicted 9/11 several times before the attacks, and even on the morning of 9/11. I've seen several of you mention that he did actually predict 9/11. Since I like to investigate things a little rather than just taking the word of people whom I don't personally know, I was wondering where I could find the audio of some or all of his 9/11 predictions.

Surely something this big must be online somewhere. Even if his radio show wasn't streamed on the net at the time, he at the very least must have recorded his shows. To have something like a 9/11 prediction on your resume is a huge thing and it leads me to believe that he would put the audio online to try and legitimize his comments. So, can anyone provide us with a link to these predictions (audio, please) either on here or via U2U?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide this, and I apologize if this information is already on ATS somewhere. I'm horrible with the search function here
!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
When will the american public wake up and see the crap that the Bush regime has done to the once beautiful and respected USA ? Dont the masses see how your country has changed in the last few years? How many of your rights have been lost and violated and how many more rights are you yet too loose?

What happened to democracy? What happened to freedom?

Everything that America used to stand for has been shredded and the statue of liberty looks like a heroin junkie hooker with a needle in one arm injecting oil and a rifle in the other ! (I'd love to see someone draw that for me)

But seriously, if Alex Jones did in fact correctly predict 911 and it all fell on deaf ears, regardless HOW he found out, the point is he did and he has found out something now that he feels strongly enough that he needs to warn everybody, so why not take his warnings seriously?

If he were ranting continuously with incorrect predictions then you would be right to discredit him, but look at his track record and at what he is trying to do. He is trying to alert the public to what is going on.....mate! I think he should run for a seat in congress, and if you yanks dont want him there I'd be glad to see someone of his calibre here in Australia.

But the unfortunate thing is that Australia too, along with the British will be subjected to the NEOCON dildo of terrorism that we shall painfully endure just to follow rank with the Bush antichrist, the most evil and democratically perverted regime ever to have stood in office.

Gee, I feel sorry for you americans, but if another attack is what it takes to make you all see the truth going on and you rise up and remove these dictator wolves in democratic sheeps clothing then it might be the only price to pay to get our freedoms back.

Jogn Titor might have been wrong about the timescale on his prediction (even if he was a fraude or not), but the nature of a possible civil war in the USA seems to be becoming more and more realistic.

Dont take it anymore, Americans, fight for your your freedom, the real freedom, not the one that Bush pretends to be fighting for. You fought the British in the American War of Independance, and now you must fight for a new kind of Independance.

Your future is in your hands!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
There already is a thread on this... one that is far longer.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Duplicate Thread

Originally posted by MasterRegal
There already is a thread on this... one that is far longer.

Indeed, though its title wasn't all that descriptive.

I amended the title, and recommend that further discussion of the topic take place in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry about the confusion!

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join