It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China : UFO at Space Launch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Did ya see this one?
pretty vivid image

[if repost plz pardon]

projectprove.homestead.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's obviously swamp gas

Seriously though, that is very interesting. But I dont see why aliens, highly advanced technology, would need to fly up close and personal when we ourselves have satellites that can read liscense plates. But as far as I am concerned its a UFO

Look the second row of pictures where you see the rocekt in the dark blue sky. Look at the bottom near the flames. You can see at least 3 more black dots

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
maybe they were there looking out for the lunch?

or it was some country spying on the lunch??

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good stuff!

Not much flies around this earth that the aliens don't know about.

They are either in cahoots with the Chinese or wondering what the frock they are doing.

They probably wonder why humans try to go in space when they can barely feed their people?

Makes me wonder too frankly.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I suspect that to be a weather ballon, as I am sure they would want to visually monitor the wind currents around the launch site.

And it would be some color that would stand out in high contrast to the sky. (and probubly round also)

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow. I'm really shocked to see that the black speck wasn't just photoshopped out of everything. Something was there, as it seems is usually the case with historic human space science events.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
weird stuff. all this alien/ufo spotting/talk, really is making me want to see one for my self!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
smirkley,

yah man it was a weatherballoon.

just waitin' for the photo evidence of the broken sticks and deflated elastomere.

good work man!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
aren't any for of aircraft/flying objects suppose to be away from the launch site. something like restricted, whenver a launch is in progress?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good thing its one of ours

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
strat,

one of ours?

my theory is that it was lizards watching the up in coming brothers of the consortium increase their military might and recording the occasion for prosperty.

Or it could have been other more positive aliens trying to figure out why Chinese are going into space when there ain't enought chichens in the pot.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
I suspect that to be a weather ballon, as I am sure they would want to visually monitor the wind currents around the launch site.

And it would be some color that would stand out in high contrast to the sky. (and probubly round also)

agreed....then we're awaiting proof of the remenants of this weather balloon? or could it be rc flown?(im not being sarcastic here)*bursts out laughing*
on a more serious note...(i'll stop being an asshole now)
black research has proven it can maintain technology far beyond any of our expectations, b2? tr3? tr#? perhaps seeing as it's not triangularly shaped(it's a #ing disc!!)
im sure the researchers had their reasons

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think we shoudda shot the damn thing down frankly.

that'll stop dem chinese from trying to get uppidy!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It's a UFO!!!

Wow that's really wierd. They are probably writing a book and documenting the history of the humans.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
It's a UFO!!!

Wow that's really wierd. They are probably writing a book and documenting the history of the humans.

in that case they would be making a mockery of our race....
seeing as they'd probably ceremoniously celebrated their victory the moment bush opened his mouth

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Im sure if the person who took the picture was able to see it then obviously the chinese government has seen it too

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
and knew it was there and possibly stopping the lunch

so it was proubly a weather B

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma
Im sure if the person who took the picture was able to see it then obviously the chinese government has seen it too

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
and knew it was there and possibly stopping the lunch
so it was proubly a weather B

Both excellent observations. I too wouldn�t mind thinking that it was an alien spacecraft observing the launch of the first manned Chinese rocket.
However, both Gamma and Dmsoldier have good points� the Chinese have made it quite clear to all that they don�t screw around when it comes to the sovereignty of their air space. How much more fervent would their protection be of such a momentous event for their country and culture.

Just as in American and Russian space launches I am sure that the Chinese had very robust surveillance of the areas� skies in both visual and other bandwidths -
Therefore, if there were an unwelcome guest observing the launch, especially after the Columbia disaster, the launch would certainly have been delayed while the visitor was either destroyed or chased off.

Probably a balloon to show wind nuances ...But I wish it were an alien craft~

intelgurl

[Edited on 31-10-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
in my humble oppinion i think intelgurl has a point there. my slight variation on the theory goes with
there being a good chance it was gvrnmnt property...Chinese property that is

the launch in essence, is the most important part of the whole process..
the proper measures would have been taken to ensure the launch'es success.
no way anything would have gone anywhere near the launchpad, chinese policy

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
all good points. it could be anything. alien craft, weather balloon, whatever...

oh and cyrus, i think your avatar could liable as to giving people seizures!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join