It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China : UFO at Space Launch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dont know what it is, definately and unidenified flying object. I really doubt it could be a weather baloon because they are so small and would be really difficult to pick up on camera especially after following the rocket from(the camera) launch all the way to the upper atmosphere. There have been many UFOs captured in film with the US space program launches and in space, NASA has always written them off as nothing extradordinary.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
jrod good point, it was so high up that it *might* not have been a weather B

we should research weather beloons to see there maximem altitode witch is very high,

i saw a show of the first space jump witch was done by a human in a beloon, i mean he was almost in outer space but i cant remember it this was just a "beloon" or a "hot air" one

[Edited on 1-11-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I seriously doubt any balloon can follow a rocket like that for any length of time. Its certainly a UFO though it doesn't exclude man-made UFOs.

IMO, it was an extraterrestrial craft. No reason for any nation to spy on what would otherwise be a mundane launch.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry to tell you that but if the pic comes froma numeric camera, it's only probaby noise on the picture...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join