It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hezbollah Shoots Down Israeli Helicopter!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
PieMaN, you seem to have quoted me- yet not answered my question. If Israel are 'cold blooded murderers', what exactly are Hezbollah?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
PieMaN, you seem to have quoted me- yet not answered my question. If Israel are 'cold blooded murderers', what exactly are Hezbollah?

To borrow your expression, they are "Boogeymen". I don't even want to get into this with you, when you can attempt to compare 3000 katayushas -vs- 500lb bombs, cluster bombs,thermobaric bombs, merkava tanks, f16's, attack helicopters, naval vessels. Thats like throwing a firecracker at a man with a gun.

It was actually simple. Hizbollah said STOP BOMBING LEBANON AND WE STOP FIRING ROCKETS. Israel chose to continue. They said it dozens of times.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
To borrow your expression, they are "Boogeymen". I don't even want to get into this with you, when you can attempt to compare 3000 katayushas -vs- 500lb bombs, cluster bombs,thermobaric bombs, merkava tanks, f16's, attack helicopters, naval vessels. Thats like throwing a firecracker at a man with a gun.

Would Hezbollah use stronger armaments against Israeli towns if they had the capabilities?

It was actually simple. Hizbollah said STOP BOMBING LEBANON AND WE STOP FIRING ROCKETS. Israel chose to continue. They said it dozens of times.

Not quite, they are saying they want the release of three (I think) prisoners kept in Israeli jails. The man in question killed a 4 year old Israeli girl with his rifle butt. Only a boogeyman though... right?!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Not quite, they are saying they want the release of three (I think) prisoners kept in Israeli jails. The man in question killed a 4 year old Israeli girl with his rifle butt. Only a boogeyman though... right?!

Oh I see so you mean Israeli police have never killed a Palestinian in cold blood or IDF has never killed an innocent civilian with a clip of bullets to their heads. I have seen videos where they blew a guys brains out after he was arrested and subdued. Either you are intentionally ignoring things or you really are not aware of what goes on that you can make claims that Israel holds a morally higher ground.

Hey Knight, that wasn't a tank rolling over that peace activists foot..It was her head. Is that guy in Jail in Palestine for murder?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join