It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are These Transparent Figures/Beings i See?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomra

Originally posted by arawak420
i have this wierd telepathical influence on people. i can be in a room of people and be talking to myself not vocally, and her my words come out of others mouths in the room. i can actually see them speaking the words i am speaking to my mind. wierd uh?

Now that´s a lot more than telepathic abilities. I have talked to some people with extrodinary abilities but that´s just way out of the ballgame! Sounds like you are connected big time to something. You mentioned you could make some scetches of the ship(s) you´ve been on board, would love to see it!!

Concerning the anal probing, do you have a clear memory about this? Do you remember the feeling of fear combined with this experience? The reason i ask is that it has been mentioned elsewere that the "anal probing" is actually a cleanup oprocedure after feasome experiences resulting in, well, you know, po po in the underwear. [edit on 15-8-2006 by tomra]

Po po in the underwear? Why is that a just reason for sticking a rod up someones ass?
Surely they could just use tissue paper and a wet cloth...

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Monkeyz]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeyz

Po po in the underwear? Why is that a just reason for sticking a rod up someones ass?
Surely they could just use tissue paper and a wet cloth...

He he, well, there are planty of those doing that for fun! I would assume they kinda got past the paper/tissue/wet cloth stage if they are clever enough to come this far, if i had the choice to use papers or some kind of hightech remotecontrolled gear on someone i would surely opt for the later. Maybe it´s not "up someones ass", maybe it´s the same procedure as what we do but using different "tools", maybe it´s not "into" the anal opening at all although abductees suffering from fear, confusion and trauma might remember it like that all.

Err...i can clearly see how this specific topic might, um...seem kinda weired as well as the replies given to it. It was more like a curiosity regarding if the original poster remembered this as a fearsome experience, please, let´s let it rest until i gets a reply

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arawak420

i've seen these on many occasions but the one on the beach was the most sightful in showing itself. i se them in my room as well sometimes, and i can hear them talk to me telepathically. i know i saw what i saw and am not crazy. reticulains maybe, grays? im clueless and it's quite strange.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by arawak420]

hello arawak

IF you can talk to them telepathically as you stated, then why are you not asking them this question???

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Is there any chance it could be psychological? Im not for one second saying that you need medical help
it, but maybe it what your seeing could be a problem with your eyesight? Even a brain disorder?

Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i have a question, what are dimensions?

and btw arawak, your experiences are really cool, i wish i could be abducted and taken to a far away planet, since i am a huge star wars fan

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
hmmm... Why hasn't arawak420 posted in such a long time? Surely if he seeks our answers, he should answer our questions...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
maybe he is too busy for us!

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well on the same day this thread started , a similar story was posted here.

MetaPhysical Holograms Produce Birds Transferring Data

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
wow im surprised noone answered my question. what are dimensions

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
wow im surprised noone answered my question. what are dimensions

Your guess is as good as anyone´s but the usual understanding is kinda like an alternative reality parallel to our reality. Kinda like different floors in a building, stuff happeing at the same time but on different levels...different dimensions...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
hey my name is tay lynn, i know exactly what your talking about and theyre not the greys, i may know some things that can help, ive been seeing them all my life, id love a responce, my email is [email protected] if you feel like chatting. it would be nice to have someone to talk to who doesnt think im crazy, btw i think i may have found a way to make other ppl see them to. ive shown 3 ppl so far and if you have any info id love your input. this is also for anyone else interrested as well. plz write back!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
arawak420, i'm investigating cases about translucent beings, please contact me [email protected]
Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I don't know about this guy's experiences, but as a child I saw translucent (not really transparent) beings all the time. Especially at night. I just thought it was normal. I knew they weren't physically there, and they only scared me a little if I was on my own. They didn't speak to me though. I just figured it was my brain playing tricks on me, but it gradually went away as a teen, and I have not seen them as an adult, though I have had different experiences since.

I only wanted to comment because the critters I saw were animals too, sometimes a cat. Usually smaller animals though. At one point in time, I thought I must be schizophrenic or something. But, I had no other symptoms and it went away rather than getting worse. Even my MRI was normal. Psychologically sound in every other way! lol Either they exist, or we have a rare condition that has not been named by science. Interesting. I would love to hear more about what others experienced.

Edit: Oh I just remembered something that may be interesting. Please don't feel like I am discounting anyone's claim... heck I have my own crazy stories!

It just occurred to me, though I never saw those things as an adult, I did see something like them. I have never been on medication for anything but the normal sick visits and after surgery, but have always been quite sensitive to even the normal stuff. On a few occasions when I had a cold or allergies and had taken Benadryl or some cold medicine that also contained dyphenhidramine (Benadryl also maybe spelled wrong).. anyway a few times I actually had hallucinations while on Benadryl or generic/same meds.
Here's the interesting part: First, I absolutely knew that it was a hallucination, no other weird affects. I just saw something and knew it wasn't actually there, which was more annoying than anything. Second.. one time the hallucination was nothing but little splatters of blue color all over. It really was only a visual thing each of the few times. No fear or paranoia or anything. BUT, the blue stuff was translucent in the same way that I used to see those other things!
So this is actually a thing I talked to my doctor about once. I told them that I had hallucinated with Benadryl, only on a rare few occasions. She said she had never heard of anything like that, but she suspected it had something to do with the way the medication is a "insert medical term I don't remember here", meaning that it is able to cross the blood-brain barrier!

So, I know I wasn't on any medication before when I saw things on a regular basis as a child, but if there's any science gurus out there... maybe you could connect the dots. Or maybe this sensitivity causes both things? Maybe there's a difference in chemical make-up in the brain? I'm not saying that it does or does not mean that these things were hallucinations.. maybe they could be, but when I actually hallucinated it felt quite different and I was aware of it. Maybe it's the difference that allows some to see or experience more that is not apparent to others? and just MAYBE this chemical difference is more abundant in children. Could it wear off in time? Thanks for making me think about this... I nearly had forgotten. I just may have to speak with my doctor again.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Niecedenise because: I wasn't done

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Niecedenise
I don't know about this guy's experiences, but as a child I saw translucent (not really transparent) beings all the time. Especially at night. I just thought it was normal. I knew they weren't physically there, and they only scared me a little if I was on my own. They didn't speak to me though. I just figured it was my brain playing tricks on me, but it gradually went away as a teen, and I have not seen them as an adult, though I have had different experiences since.

I only wanted to comment because the critters I saw were animals too, sometimes a cat. Usually smaller animals though. At one point in time, I thought I must be schizophrenic or something. But, I had no other symptoms and it went away rather than getting worse. Even my MRI was normal. Psychologically sound in every other way! lol Either they exist, or we have a rare condition that has not been named by science. Interesting. I would love to hear more about what others experienced.

Edit: Oh I just remembered something that may be interesting. Please don't feel like I am discounting anyone's claim... heck I have my own crazy stories!

It just occurred to me, though I never saw those things as an adult, I did see something like them. I have never been on medication for anything but the normal sick visits and after surgery, but have always been quite sensitive to even the normal stuff. On a few occasions when I had a cold or allergies and had taken Benadryl or some cold medicine that also contained dyphenhidramine (Benadryl also maybe spelled wrong).. anyway a few times I actually had hallucinations while on Benadryl or generic/same meds.
Here's the interesting part: First, I absolutely knew that it was a hallucination, no other weird affects. I just saw something and knew it wasn't actually there, which was more annoying than anything. Second.. one time the hallucination was nothing but little splatters of blue color all over. It really was only a visual thing each of the few times. No fear or paranoia or anything. BUT, the blue stuff was translucent in the same way that I used to see those other things!
So this is actually a thing I talked to my doctor about once. I told them that I had hallucinated with Benadryl, only on a rare few occasions. She said she had never heard of anything like that, but she suspected it had something to do with the way the medication is a "insert medical term I don't remember here", meaning that it is able to cross the blood-brain barrier!

So, I know I wasn't on any medication before when I saw things on a regular basis as a child, but if there's any science gurus out there... maybe you could connect the dots. Or maybe this sensitivity causes both things? Maybe there's a difference in chemical make-up in the brain? I'm not saying that it does or does not mean that these things were hallucinations.. maybe they could be, but when I actually hallucinated it felt quite different and I was aware of it. Maybe it's the difference that allows some to see or experience more that is not apparent to others? and just MAYBE this chemical difference is more abundant in children. Could it wear off in time? Thanks for making me think about this... I nearly had forgotten. I just may have to speak with my doctor again.

Hello Denise, i find very interesting your point of view. As i said before in this thread, i'm a journalist very well known in spanish world of science and mysteries research. I have some cases i'm following and i think you could find interesting and i would like to interview you (or maybe just have a more detailed description of your experiences). You can send me an email to [email protected]. Thank you so much in advance!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here. Your story is truely amazing

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: arawak420

Is there an odor associated with these mysterious entities?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This post is from 2006 but I wonder if anyone will read this now. I’m 18 years old and have extremely similar experiences to those described here. The part that stuck with me the most is the details the inability to open the writers eye lids and stare at the faces. And only be able to stare below they’re face.
I have had his happen many times. The reason I do not believe I am able to stare at they’re faces is because they think I will be to scared if I do see they’re faces. However I’m not sure if this is manipulative of what I am seeing or not. I have only considered once that this may be a alien and not a spirit. However every time I have spoken out for it to end, it has done but I have agreed again to allow it. (I’m not sure why clearly it’s not so concerning to me)
I believe it to be a spirit however, I have many contacts with different spirits as i dreams and believe that as a result of ouja bored I did in my bedroom when I was around 13/14.
I often have evil spirits that try to attack me, and in my what is almost a dream I fight them, they often take resemblance of children but they are gray and colourless they’re faces may be often distorted and eyes are black.
I’m writing this as something happened last night was extremely bizzare.
I understand this could be dreaming but things happen that are so bizzare I doubt my imagination would ever create them. As well as they’re is an order and progression to the evil spirits I meet generally getting worse.
I have had a similar spirit that I believe to be evil come to me a few times a girl who is small with dark hair and pale skin dressed in some kind of pinafore and maybe has plated hair, she speaks in a voice I find recognisable . Often it ends in a fight or me trying to ignore it. The vision showed me a perception out of mine of someone cutting away at the mattress bellow me. In order to stab me through it. Then in my own perception I felt a knife miss me and through where my arm is rested at the side of my body. This happened yesterday during a nap.it the first time I have had my life supposed to be threatened I was quite shaken and was scared to sleep again in my bed.
However I did at night again. This time the evil spirit presented itself again and was able to move from underneath and above the matress but a different spirit that who was a male and I’m not sure if I ever saw his face but i Belived him to be attractive male of translucent gold and white helped me I seem to remember his name as Ben or something similar but I can’t 100% remember it. Every time the evil spirits was to attack me the spirit lay next to me. I remember most of all the good spirit was walm like a human. I remember his hands where soft and moved a lot more loosely and softly than that of a human it was like a. Human hand but made of a softer material what striked me was how beautiful it was it’s hands where literally like liquid gold and has as aspects of white running through them. I seem to remember at some point an outline of him which the closest I have seen of his face. They where bright and I could see them visibility in the dark but they did Not glow It told me stay calm and protected me. I have felt a warm presence before it often lies behind me and is much larger than me. However it is calm and non aggressive like that I have seen.

It gave me a similar feeling to that of what I experience as a child when I saw an angel in my grandfathers partners home. However that apparition was in full human form.
I hope someone gets back I have a lot more I could explain however I’m not very good at writing. Any questions I would happily answer? Xx

top topics

<< 1   >>

join