It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Lyoko

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm a little old for this show, but I started watching it when I was baby sitting some neighbor kids and have been hooked.

It's a show that comes from France and takes place in France. It was shown on Cartoon Network for awhile but now they are waiting for Season 3, which will come out next month on France 3.

It follows a group of teens, Jeremie Belpois, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, Odd Della-Robbia, and later Aelita Stones/Hopper. They go to Kadic Academy, and fight a Super Computer Program called Xana!

www.codelyoko.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

I love this show, it beats anything made in America for that age group. It says TV7 in America but I think it is edited because I've watched a couple Original French Epsidoes and seems like TV13. But they use computer speak, have real history, a little romance between certain characters, and action! Also the comedy, my favorite line is when they have Aelita on Earth and she sits through a history class. Now remeber, they are in France, so when she says "You sure have fought a lot of wars." Now imagine the reaction of everyone around her. Just subtle things like that, things that you have to know France couldn't even win a war against itself, to make that funny.

new topics

join