It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change Jason Bermas on MSNBC Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Video Link

The host made it clear he's closed minded

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He probably isnt allowed to say "Hey man, i think you are right now i
THINK about it.. We should get to the bottom of this".
But hopefully the ones that watched it will..

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this mate.

Personally I'm glad that doubts about 9/11 are actually being shown on mainstream news even though the presenters ALWAYS approach it in a dismissive manner - I mean, why was Area 51 even mentioned?! What relevance is this to 9/11?

They mention this purely to associate these theories with 'far out' ideas which people generally pay no attention to and actually laugh at. To even mention Area 51 in this shows how DESPERATE these people are to sway public opinion on this.

Good post

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Umm...the guys that made Loose Change, make Michael Moore look like an expert fact checker.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Umm...the guys that made Loose Change, make Michael Moore look like an expert fact checker.

Prove it. I am tired of calculated evidence being layed out for rebuttal being pushed aside by fruitless statements like this one above. If you are so smart, watch the video, note all of his points, and refute them here on a post for debate. Because the reply that someone else already debunked loosechange is simply wrong. I read his debunk. He debunked himself. His claims were assertions at best. This evidence deserves real answers like; why did you continue to lie to 9/11 commission, why the stock market anyomolies, why not show pentagon video? Here are a few, you get me answer to these three first. Then I will continue when I know your along for the ride.
AAC

top topics

join