It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need This!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
How about 275, 000?

that would be an easy accomplishment for the dedicated ATSers that wanted certain new forums (like a computer discussion forum)...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

that would be an easy accomplishment for the dedicated ATSers that wanted certain new forums (like a computer discussion forum)...

Dont we already have a computer forum?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Dont we already have a computer forum?

yessir

but, the great distinction was made in my poll thread, between the existing "computer help" forum and a "computer talk" forum...

the ATSers, in my thread, wanted a place to discuss computers and not just the problems...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I didn't know it was possible to talk about computers without discussing their problems.

I'm in favor of the car help forum and am willing to contribute 15,000 points towards it on a few conditions.

1. It is a car HELP thread and not a my car is faster than yours or my fantasy car is this thread.

2. No auto racing, especially NASCAR. Nothing will bring down the average IQ of this site faster than a NASCAR discussion.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The title of the computer forum is Computer Help, which proponents of another forum on computers think should stay what it is--a place for those with computer problems to go for help.

A computer talk forum would be a place for folks to talk about their systems, advancing technology, software, games, websites, etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Get 1,000 Members to sign a petition for a new Automotive Forum and we'll look into it. One of the painful sides to running a site like this is to do all the coding (SkepticOverlord does deserve a life you know!) for a new forum only to see it splutter along, inactive as a bar you can't smoke a stoagie in that serves sour milk.

Seriously, something like this, so utterly OFF our topics map, would take convincing us it's really wanted by thousands of Members.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Would a petition thread on this forum suffice? I'll start it, if so.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

A petition thread has been started.

Don't everyone post at once. It might lock up the servers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2006/8/13 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 2006/8/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
w0w...

this one thread might start the creation of a new forum...

it's really niiice that ATS supports ideas from members...

maybe i should create a "we need this" thread and list all the new forum ideas mentioned in my poll thread???

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here's the link for the automotive forum petition:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since all discussion of this new forum idea should further the petition, please post all of your comments there.

Closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join