It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Bothered
Just a quick Bible reference: Rev. 9:15

Please elaborate more on how you feel that this is about the angels' slaying of the third part of men.

If you read through, my interpretation would be that those who want to fight will.

Revelations 9:19. The killing of one another.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by bothered]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
If there was to be a nuclear attack- why the hell would he basically announce it to the world? The only terrorist motive I can see is the terrorising of people living in fear of that particular date- nothing more, nothing less.

First of all this man said a major disaster. However, yes it could be nuclear. Or anything for that matter. But, When has so many news stations actually came out and talked about a certain day for an attack before. Yes, we do it here on the ats but not the general media.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bothered

Revelations 9:19. The killing of one another.

the whole chapter of Rev. 19 is talking about the end times the tribulation period. that particular part has not happen yet. your skipping the sounds of the trumpets by alot. the bottomless pit has not been opened yet. and before that much more must happen.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by Shar]

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 13-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

Originally posted by Shar
i'm just wondering how prepared are people for disasters especially the man made ones.

But, I also think there is an organized effort to keep the masses controlled. Fear, aka as terrorism, is a great tool to keep those masses focused on the fear and not what is really going on. To promote fear so that those masses will be grateful when nothing happens. And even grateful enough to offer their government more power over their citizenry.

What better way to promote fear than to ocassionally do the deed. example 911

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

the whole chapter of Rev. 19 is talking about the end times the tribulation period. that particular part has not happen yet. your skipping the sounds of the trumpets by alot. the bottomless pit has not been opened yet. and before that much more must happen.

Trumpets may be interpreted as everyone talking about the end times.

There's some good CNN coverage.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I know exactly what is going to happen on that date!

GAS PRICES WILL JUMP UP ANOTHER 25 cents!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapio
I know exactly what is going to happen on that date!

GAS PRICES WILL JUMP UP ANOTHER 25 cents!

At first I got a good laugh out of your thought. Now however, I'm wondering and hoping thats all, fox just said and talked about how theres gonna be an immenent attack possibly of an apocalyptic nature.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You have to look at the news sources nowadays. They only put on the NEWS what they want YOU to see and hear. I think it is stupid. Never listen to the news any more. I can't stand CNN! I remember when the Shuttle Discovery was about to launch off I switched to CNN just to see what they were playing...

It was during the celebrity news crap and they were talking about how big Lindsey Lohans boobs are and how cool she is. I mean honestly! You know...why don't you put stuff on that DOES matter! Not celebrities which it seems thats all CNN puts out there. They make us try to think we should worship the stupid celebrities like they are gods or something. I am sorry...I rather have an autograph picture of Gene Kranz, or Armstrong, or Hawkings rather than some stupid celebrity like Mel Gibson who likes to do hate crimes! LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I plan on sitting naked on the living room floor eating cheerios with a toothpick. Maybe watch some old episodes of the Care Bears. When it gets dark, I think I'll head to the roof, still naked, and wait for the show. At least until the cops show up.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Nothing. In the 3+ years I've been here, we've had dates with this type hysteria surrounding them come and go and come and go and come and go. Everything from impending comet impacts to nuclear attacks.

I'm going to get up every day, go to work, work on my house, enjoy my family, and just stay aware of the events around me at a level that the world's situation merits - but not much higher than that. I'll try to keep sufficient drinking water and toilet paper on hand, and that should get me through anything that could happen.

toilet paper and water - learn it, love it, live it.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Valhall]

Val - You left out the bullets and the beans! I also keep a couple cases of Spam in the basement.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hogtie
I plan on sitting naked on the living room floor eating cheerios with a toothpick. Maybe watch some old episodes of the Care Bears. When it gets dark, I think I'll head to the roof, still naked, and wait for the show. At least until the cops show up.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok,
Had to post into this as well, ...
The story goes like this...The 22nd date has a lot of coincidences.
1. This is the date that Iran's president will announce his response to the UN regarding his nuclear intentions.
2. "This year, Aug. 22 corresponds, in the Islamic calendar, to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the Prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to "the farthest mosque," usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Qur'an XVII.1)." This comes from a well respected Princeton professor, Bernard Lewis.
thestar.com
3. "Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has told his people to prepare to rule the world and has warned of a light that will be in the sky on the Islamic holy night of Aug. 22"
www.worldnetdaily.com...
4. He believes the Twelfth Imam fable, and that he will play a part in getting the Islamic groundhog to come out of his hole.
www.ashbrook.org...
and more about the fable here:
www.iranian.ws...

I'm staying in on the 22nd!!!

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 14-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by soccerinco
Ok,
Had to post into this as well, ...
The story goes like this...The 22nd date has a lot of coincidences.
1. This is the date that Iran's president will announce his response to the UN regarding his nuclear intentions.
2. "This year, Aug. 22 corresponds, in the Islamic calendar, to the 27th day of the month of Rajab of the year 1427. This, by tradition, is the night when many Muslims commemorate the night flight of the Prophet Muhammad on the winged horse Buraq, first to "the farthest mosque," usually identified with Jerusalem, and then to heaven and back (c.f., Qur'an XVII.1)." This comes from a well respected Princeton professor, Bernard Lewis.
thestar.com
3. "Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has told his people to prepare to rule the world and has warned of a light that will be in the sky on the Islamic holy night of Aug. 22"
www.worldnetdaily.com...
4. He believes the Twelfth Imam fable, and that he will play a part in getting the Islamic groundhog to come out of his hole.
www.ashbrook.org...
and more about the fable here:
www.iranian.ws...

I'm staying in on the 22nd!!!

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 14-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

This is exactly what i am talking about. The 22 of August does not sound like a very good date to me. Now we also have Alex Jones talking about something major thats going to happen before November and the News is even picked up on that.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by Shar]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Alex Jones says the attack will occur before the end of October and could provide the "neo-fascist bloodsuckers" in the administration with fraudulent justification to invade Iran or Syria before November's midterm elections.

www.foxnews.com...

been trying to get this headline to go up with my other post tryed several times just would not go. hopefully it did this time.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well it's August 22nd in Iran. It's 11:00 pm 21st were I am at. Was this supposed to happen 22nd US time or 22 Iran time. I would imagine since it's for there religous stuff it would be 22nd there time. Any news?

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
AHA!
AHA! AHA! AHAAA!
I am a prophet, for I forseen nothing happening.
So spoketh Jacob, and it was done!
You can all wait outside my door for pictures tomorrow, noon-ish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join