It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video interview with Buzz Aldrin talking about UFO's on the moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You have probably heard about Buzz Aldrin talking about the 'UFO' which the Apollo 11 crew saw on their way to the moon. Here is the inertview itself:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
You have probably heard about Buzz Aldrin talking about the 'UFO' which the Apollo 11 crew saw on their way to the moon. Here is the inertview itself:

www.youtube.com...

Interesting find.

Though not as spectacular as I had hoped and expected.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Even though it sounded like a BBC 'Horizon' science programme I have not seen that interview before

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-8-2006 by ColdLunch]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Good video. Download higher quality version at:

video.google.com...

(like Acharya did)

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
There are two things that I found interesting.

First, they were not expecting it, meaning that nobody else had seen those things before or that they were not informed about it.

Second, they did not wanted to say that there was something out there because of the people that could ear it.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nice

Only if we can get the Govt. to fess up and acknowledge this

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What an interesting movie! I read somewhere else here that Buzz Aldrin has been coming out and saying that he saw a UFO up there but I didn't know that he actually said this on VIDEO.
There's so much false stuff out there written about what our astronauts have seen up there -- when they were saying that they never saw anything, I just had to accept that as truth because I never could figure out why they would be keeping such information from the public if in fact they DID see things. Well, I'm learning....
When public disclosures such as this one occurs.. it just goes to show that there's been some kind of a gov't cover-up (Duh) and I'm finding that very unsettling and disturbing; very disturbing.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Interesting video, but he wasn't really talking about ufos on the moon.

top topics

join