It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS's Mike Wallace: Iranian President Ahmadinejad IS NOT an anti-semite

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Reality systems is an interesting area of that thing we sometimes refer to as the human condition.

Working with autistic children, though a great source of grief when one finally understands the insane damage that humans, in this case the medical community, can inflict on other humans for basically no other reason that they simply can... Has led me personally to sometimes some rather incredible insights to the inner workings of the human mind... Which for brevities sake are beyond the needs of this thread.

I have to confess that I am somewhat gifted at being able to crawl inside the little autistics view of the world, or more accurately the limited version they let those of us in the 'real world' see and interact with...

You would think with this skill set that I would be somehow able to easily adapt to the reality system the apparent supporters of our boy Ahmadinjead adhere to...

NOT even close...

Not being a dullard...
I've have to confess I possess the ability, learned mostly by accident, to go thru a series of scenario encapsulations and abstractifications that permit a person to adjust their viewpoint by continuing to step outside of the box.

You keep stepping outside of the box till you get to the point to where you can begin to comprehend the precepts necessary to follow the arguments put forth when some people have square dances with hordes of angels on the head of a pin...

Does that yet enable us to understand what the arguments being put forth by the supporters of our boy Ahmadinjead?

Nope. STILL not even close...

No. To even begin to engage our well-intended humanist supporters of the hairy chimpanzee-faced leader of the Iranian nation...

One has to go to the psych ward... To the person, usually a stroke vicitim, who always calls the attendant at some insane hour of the night. Either in tears or even worse in a petrified fear... Complaining "There's someone elses leg in my bed"!!!

Policy being what it is... You HAVE to go thru the exercise of getting that person to come to grips with whose leg it really is...

So here goes...

>SubZ: Oh well, still waiting for some proof.

Well... Whose leg is it?

[edit on 13-8-2006 by golemina]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
if anyone is interested, the President himself just yesterday started
a web log... or Blog : www.ahmadinejad.ir...

click the language flag for English,
i'll be visiting maybe every other day....

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
It's not that he hates jews. They make up a large portion of his population. He hates Israel being in Palestinian land. And he is aware of the threat of their control there. He doesn't see the reasoning behind them being given that land. The conventional wisdom is it is because of the Hallocoust. So he rebufs with, "Give them european land then."

Maybe I just don't understand why he wants to make it his business. Did Iran lose land to the Israeli nation?

Just like the Jewish are a "people." As are the "Arabs" They had a historical hatred before the US and Britain birthed them. 1948 was just a smack in the face. Since then, they have watched them get bigger and "cockier."

It's like this, a few jewish people moved into the palastinian land. No problem. A few more. No problem. Then more come and bring with them their homes. No problem. Then more come. Then they start building buildings and industry and naming cities. It started to become a problem.

AAC

oy, your answer could be valid but it is not right!

Ok I am talking to AnAbsoluteCreation. Yes Arabs and Jews are people but they have not much to do with Iran as Iran only has about 7% of Arabs in its population. OK. So what jsobecky is asking is that given the fact that Iran is not an Arab country, what the >>>> it is doing meddling in someone elses affairs? ok does it make sense?

to answer you question jsobecky, I have to say as the title to my post says he(Ahmadinejad) is an Arab Parast. Ok you are probably thinking what it means. it is a Persian saying meaning some one who worships Arabs! He is someone who has got things a bit confused not realising that he is not an Arab and that he will never get accepted by Arabs yet he is trying real hard to be their friend.

But I think your asked a real good question non the less.

And to the people that are saying he is not an anti semite or anti jewish or whatever my answer is who cares! he is a criminall non the less.

Just look at the human rights abuses in Iran and then you know what kind of leader he is.

16 year old children are getting excuted( public hanging, yuk)
Scholars are getting thrown in jail for no reason and with access to no legal representation

This is all due to Arabs culture influnce in Iran! this is what Arabs have always been real good at and unfortunately brough it to Iran by force. This what a lot of people call Islam. I am happy to accept that maybe Islam is something else and it has got confused with Arabic culture but realisticly who cares!

the real situation is that middle east is living in middle ages and in some senses even worse than that. how do you fix that? I have no idea? maybe time!!!!

especially what is happening in Saudi Arabia to Women is criminal. This is the mentality that is causing the fighting in Israel. And it is the same mentality that Iranians are enslaved to.

[edit on 13-8-2006 by zurvan]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Does anybody know when this interview will be aired? Will it be on 60 minutes tonight on CBS at 7 PM?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Hmm jsobecky as an Arab-lover, some how I doubt it

I think you might have got the wrong impression from what jsobecky meant. He was asking why Iran is getting involved with an Arab problem when Iran is not an Arab nation. That does not mean he's pro-Arab, because im pretty sure he is not.

However, Iran has as much right to intervene in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict as the Americans do. That's about the crux of that argument. America supplies Israel with weapons, in breach of it's own laws as Israel is a known human rights violator. So who is to say that the Iranians dont have a right to support Hezbollah?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Does anybody know when this interview will be aired? Will it be on 60 minutes tonight on CBS at 7 PM?

this has all the info you are looking for:

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by subz
Hmm jsobecky as an Arab-lover, some how I doubt it

lol, I was talking about Ahmadinejad and not jsobecky!

any way I edited my post to make it more clear. Thanks for the feedback.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
lol, I was talking about Ahmadinejad and not jsobecky!

any way I edited my post to make it more clear. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for clearing that up. It had me confused at first..

But subz is right - I am not an Arab-lover. Fact is, I couldn't care less, one way or the other about them. Let's just say that I care for them as much as they care for me.

Fair enough?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i agree with mike wallace, he isn't an anti-semite, he's just an insane man whose statements are motivated by politics.

the true test of anti-semitism is to see if he'd say the same stuff if he WASN'T gaining political power

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join