It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

israeli poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
what do you think:
1) israel are compleatly rightly
2) israel are in the right but have been too heavy handed and have hit civillian targets when they should have backed off.
3) israel have been wronged but millitary action was inappropriate
4) israel deserve all they get

i think somewhere between 1 and 2 because israel were attacked first and hezbollah do deserve all they get. the civillian losses i blame on hezbollah for hiding among civillians however israel could have been slightly more careful i believe. credit to the israels for dropping leaflets warning civillians to move out, i wouldnt have done so.

justin

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
yes this conflict is almost over yay

finnaly peace

and now we can all go to beirut and be safe

:w::w::w::w:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I agree with what y ou said. Israel had the right to defend itself from Hez and Hez as the type of fighting force it is has to hide behind civlians to have a chance against Israel, so I blame them more than Israel for civilians. Israel has precision bombs and tries to do what it can to not kill civilians, Hez just tries to hit what it can and do as much damage as it can. But in war there always is casualties, luckily we have at least one side trying to minimize them.

Neither side is completely innocent, they cant be in a war, but I put te vast majority of the blame for this battle and the number of civilians on Hez head.

But then again you have to wonder just how many of the civilians were actually Hez members that they dont want to claim because 1) it'll boost Israel's morale in thinking they are actually killing x many Hez members and 2)it makes Israel look bad and like they arent having a great effect.

If it wasnt for Hez, Israel and Lebanon would be democracy's enjoying tourism, trade and a peaceful life( minus Hamas for Israel of course).

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
4) they deserve all they get,
they can bombard and destroy thousends of homes and kill countless thousends over the years and make countless thousends (going into hundreds of thousends)homeless and call it self deffence and get it portrayed accross the west as that in almost all media.

but when they get attacked in retaliation its terrorisum and portrayed as such all over the world,

ps if anyone says im anti sametic how ever you spell it i dont give a flying ###### since anyone that speaks against the state of israel is anti sematic

also why is israel considerd a state

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
but when they get attacked in retaliation its terrorisum and portrayed as such all over the world,

attacking a millitary base as a revenge attack i could understand but not condone. taking 2 people hostage is not retalliation unless the israelis had taken some lebbanise hostages which i havent heard that they have.

justin

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3
attacking a millitary base as a revenge attack i could understand but not condone. taking 2 people hostage is not retalliation unless the israelis had taken some lebbanise hostages which i havent heard that they have.

justin

for over 24 years the israelis have taken countless thousend palistians and lebonease cuvilians prisoner.
yet i dont see any out rage from the americans and co.

hazbullah have warned that they would take israeli soliders prisoner for the release of those held by israel.
yet when that happend the US and co went up in arms in support of israel

do ur research mate

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I agree with bodrul, Israel is overreacting just because they can. Apparently anyone who doesn't agree is a nazi/antisemmetic, I've been called it too for saying so. What a load of bull****

top topics

join