It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Bush conspire to overthrow the 2 term limit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Beneath your politics, you do seem rather nice. Play your cards right and maybe I can get you a "get out of jail, er, concentration camp free card".

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Beneath your politics, you do seem rather nice. Play your cards right and maybe I can get you a "get out of jail, er, concentration camp free card".

This brand of humor is one of the reasons I am truly frightened of this administration.

No longer a cohesive American society that can disagree; it's WE vs. Them.

Sad..........

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

This brand of humor is one of the reasons I am truly frightened of this administration.

Sad..........

What? I thought that all people seem to do lately is disagree - especially about politics.

Yes, sad that you seem to be so wrapped up in your hate/fear of the current administration that you are unable to step back from time to time for a little humor. Dgtempe and I totally disagree politically, but you see we can still poke a little fun.

Get over it. Get over yourself. Get over whatever you need to get over to enjoy your life (a little).

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Centurium,

I didnt take offense. You are scarey
but i still like you. All i would need is one afternoon with you and you would love me and beg me not to leave.

That being said, you are kinda scarey.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Funny, but I had (maybe) similar thoughts about you.

My question is would it be more like when you grab a 'hot' wire and can't let go, or more like when you have to keep eating the spicy food because it burns your mouth worse when you stop?

Wait! Maybe we'd convert each other into libertarians.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Who knows!!!

We are both passionate.....

Anyway, i am here to stay- I'd compromise...I'll take a good, honest Republican president anyday.

Know any?
I'd also take a Democrat with those qualifications- know any??

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by whaaa

Sad..........

What? I thought that all people seem to do lately is disagree - especially about politics.

Yes, sad that you seem to be so wrapped up in your hate/fear of the current administration that you are unable to step back from time to time for a little humor. Dgtempe and I totally disagree politically, but you see we can still poke a little fun.

Oh, I can poke a little fun too. Your'e a Mook. I mean that in a nice way.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok- I dont know what a Mook is but i like the sounds of it.

So- what's a mook?

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Who knows!!!

We are both passionate.....

Anyway, i am here to stay- I'd compromise...I'll take a good, honest Republican president anyday.

Know any?
I'd also take a Democrat with those qualifications- know any??

Sorry. You got me there - on both of your questions. And none visible on the horizon either.
no, should be

[edit on 10/3/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The country has a dictator and yes it's scarey but consider this.

Wondering about where we are headed as a nation? Don’t worry the controlling elite have everything under control.

When the party change in Congress this November occurs and the Democrats take control, John Conyers will be leading the charge as they "investigate" Bush to supposedly force him out of office.... which will have all the appearances of a major accomplishment by the Democrats.

Of course indictments will be a waste of time. Why? Because installing a Democrat in a failed and vacated office is only temporary and since they have no real solution, their inability to fix things would jeopardize the permanent power base they are seeking in the November. So they won’t seek solutions that will remove a Republican and replace the existing neo-con leadership with a Democrat, because they want the appearance of a mandate from the people, by getting “elected” to power.

So the real plan is this;

The stage for a 2008 presidential win by the Democrats will be set by the apparent failure of the neo-cons.

The country will then give the Democratics the green light this fall and eventually again in the 2008 presidential election. With this completed, the media will announce that the Democratic leadership has been given a “mandate” to do whatever they think they need to do.... and of course Hillary Clinton will be the president.

When this "mandate" is given to the Democrats … by the press, it will virtually make it possible for the incoming Democratic president to dictate whatever their heart desires. And what kind of heart does Hillary have?

And of course 2008 is the year that the national ID will be put into affect and of course Hillary Clinton has already stated it is a heart felt conviction that the ID is the answer to our problems.

If we think things are bad now just wait till 2008 when an already known corrupted, politician that has dreams of being a dictator takes control.

Why do we constantly make these mistakes? There is no answer in the ballot box anymore! If this agenda goes as planned it is going to take another kind of box to get us our freedom back……..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join