It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange thing we saw when car stalled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hey all, there's this thing that a group of friends and i use to do, but not so much anymore. we use to drive around to the most #ty parts of our city, like the outskirts and stuff just for kicks, hoping to see some spooky #. well, as we were driving down a steep slope on some half ass part of the neighbourhood, the car we were in stalled at the bottom of it. as the driver was trying to get it going again, two of my buds in the car saw a really tall/big shadow figure lurking in a thicket of bushes to our left. the driver freaked out, and started the car as fast as he could, luckily we got out of there pretty fast, as we were only stalled for a brief moment. i unfortunately did not see it, as it all went pretty fast. it could have been something, but it also could have been a homeless person or something. the interesting thing though, is that they were pretty sure that it was bigger than human. any thoughts about such creatures that live in city areas?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Maybe it was a... Tree!

No seriously that is pretty creepy, maybe it was some wierd stalker dude.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well it wasnt moving the windy tree sorta way, but it was moving, in a stalky kinda way actually.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Then it was an Ent! From Lord of the Rings, I guess they still live!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What city and approx. how tall was the lurking figure???

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
believe it or not, lil' ol london, ontario canada. but just by saying that, i'd imagine that it was a homeless person or something

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey Freaky # happens in London with all those students around.

Just kidding.

People often mention shadow beings but they are usually seen at night and in relative privacy eg. not out in the open.

This is the first time I have heard of this.

Maybe they are getting braver?

Maybe it has something to do with Halloween?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
well it was around a year or more ago, so i doubt its a halloween thing. and out of curiosity, have you been to london, ON?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reason why i ask is because i didnt get the student joke you made...
lol, but whatever, it's all good.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Yeah I've been to London.

Gee isn't Western there?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Sounds Pretty Freaky
Too Bad you didn't get some Pics

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yeah, western is there, im just not in school anymore, so i dont see any students around anymore. except for those from fanshawe. well, it's cool that i've met someone that's been to my home town.
any others? though not like it matters, im leaving this pot whole in about a week and a half. i need to break free!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
pictures would have been good, but it was kind of a game we fooled around with. just never expected to see anything.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Could be the "MOTHMAN"

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
did you hear any music in the background? perhaps a banjo? just like deliverance.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A tall human-like figure sighted on the outskirts of a large city is probably human. Forgive me if this report doesn't sound like much. Everytime you see something odd, it isn't required to imediately jump on the paranormal cryptid alien bandwagon. Use some common sense....DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Well one time after it rained I was driving along and I saw this weird guy dressed all in black and in a hood and he was making odd movements like the crypt keeper or something. He reminded me of the goblin from Spiderman. Only he wasn't green, dressed all in black. It kind of freaked me out.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well could it be big foot? he/she can migrate right?

W8 a sec, could it be the hunch back of notra dame!

[Edited on 12/2/2003 by nyeff]

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sounds like a Shadow Person to me.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
coulda been a psyco mass murderer,,,, or a ent i would hope its a ent cause they are pretty sweet.

and ive been to london tons of times im stuck down south in sarnia.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join