It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls fight back when man exposes himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I love it when women fight back!

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The girls came and started kicking him and punching him, so I wasn't going to stop them.
-- Robert Lemons, neighbor

LOL!
ROFL!

haha this is great!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
bet he changes his fantasy to paraplegics...

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
postings,

'I love it when women fight back!'

what does this mean dude?

just checking!

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It is just great to hear stories of women not allowing themselves to be victimized.

Originally posted by THENEO
postings,

'I love it when women fight back!'

what does this mean dude?

just checking!

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
that's what you might see school boys doin' to Catholic priests soon. Can you visualize a bunch of Catholic school dressed boys kickin' the crap out of a priest in the middle of the street? Oh..man...that would be justice...hahahahha.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 02:22 AM
link   
How about six or seven punks with baseball bats beat the crap out of YOU because they didn't like your football team.

That would be real funny. Justice too.

No, I do not think rat packing someone is the answer.

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
lol this is great!!

I remember when this guy a bodybuilder started trying it on with Asala he was getting really pushy
so me and the other guys went to rescue her....
next min he pushed her we started running over to her
...then just before we got there asala had knocked him out with one swooping punch...lol...
he was just laying there on the floor...
she turned around and said.....some guys just dont understand the word no.....
and that was it, she said nothing more about it!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   

PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania (Reuters) -- A man described by authorities as a known sexual predator was chased through the streets of South Philadelphia by an angry crowd of Catholic high school girls, who kicked and punched him after he was tackled by neighbors, police said Friday.

It's those damned uniforms....!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm a father of a young boy & a very young girl, and I've told them both to be vocal and fight back!!! Do not take abuse from anyone, peer or adult. Any repercussions from anyone, I will deal with but I will not allow my children to be harrassed or abused in anyway.

So kicking the crap out of some deviant freak is very cool indeed!!! Matches the bumper sticker on my truck "GIRLS ROCK!!!".

Maybe if all these pedophiles start running into more of these ass-kicking kids they'll think twice before they attempt such foul things again!!!

GOOD JOB YOUNG LADIES!!!

[Edited on 6-11-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Non violence is a very nice concept. It's one of those cutesy utopian ideas that we all know will never happen in a real society. The bottom line is good for these girls, I hope more people will follow their example. No one is advocating anyone indiscriminately hitting people, but if someone is doing what this guy was doing, break his balls and make sure he doesn't do it again. This guy learned his lesson, now it's just a matter of getting the rest of these sickos who prey on children castrated...

new topics

top topics

join