It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan at work

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Now this may be just my out look on the whole thing but I am truly beginning beginning to believe that Jesus was a man used in a conspiracy to control other people, most people up to this very day.
Now everyone has a right to believe waht they want but that doesn't mean we are all right, except in out own lifes, and our choices.
In the late 1500's the bible was messed with alot and alot since then.
Now I don't believe Jesus was aware of this at all. I say a lot about what I believe to be a Christian Conspiracy. Does this have anything to do with why I am getting - points? Is is Satan at work???
Is this a personal resentment of Gods?
Just what is it?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
It is a 'threshing floor.' For the purpose of separating 'wheat' from 'chaff.'

Wheat loves truth; worships God the Father (who is pure Spirit) in spirit and truth.

Chaff loves unrighteousness; meaning loves self-image (believing self is already the image of God, forgetting that man was created in the likeness of the image of God...) and the chaff worships Christ as a man-God instead of worshipping God because of what was manifested in the life and death of Christ.

It's not revenge or anything purely negative; it is just 'proof' which can't be denied, at some point later on...not 'proof' for God, but 'proof' for ourselves.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. ~2 Thessalonians 2:11-12

The word 'damned' is poorly translated. It is:

Properly to distinguish, that is, decide (mentally or judicially); by implication to try, condemn, punish: - avenge, conclude, condemn, damn, decree, determine, esteem, judge, go to (sue at the) law, ordain, call in question, sentence to, think.

It is our own actions which will implicate us. Depending on whether we love our outward religious piety better; or truth and righteousness (justice and fairness) better.

Christianity is unrighteous because it promotes the doctrine that only certain ones have gained favor in God's eyes--based on whether they join in to that certain religion and call themselves by a certain name; believing various sets of pre-formed doctrines (depending on which flavor one chooses as 'right').

But truly--christianity worships Christ...no where in the bible does it say (even in the state it is in this present day) to worship a man...it says 'Worship God only.'

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaimless
Now this may be just my out look on the whole thing but I am truly beginning beginning to believe that Jesus was a man used in a conspiracy to control other people, most people up to this very day.
Now everyone has a right to believe waht they want but that doesn't mean we are all right, except in out own lifes, and our choices.
In the late 1500's the bible was messed with alot and alot since then.
Now I don't believe Jesus was aware of this at all. I say a lot about what I believe to be a Christian Conspiracy. Does this have anything to do with why I am getting - points? Is is Satan at work???
Is this a personal resentment of Gods?
Just what is it?

Satan is not as bad as you think:

Satan (Greek: Satan or Satanas) as used in the New Testament is a word of Hebrew origin. It means the accuser, the adversary, the opponent, the prosecution (in a legal case). In the Greek New Testament the Hebrew word Satan is often translated into the Greek word diabolos, which most commonly is translated into English as Devil. Diabolos means the accuser, slanderer, calumniator, backbiter, enemy, one who separates.

In Kittel's classic and nearly definitive Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Volume II (Ann Arbor, MI: Eerdmans, 1964, page 73), Gerhard von Rad describes the Old Testament view of Satan as follows:

So far as we can see, the word has a special place in the judicial life of Israel. The satan is the enemy in a specific sense, i.e., the accuser at law. His place is on the right hand of the accused (Zech. 3:1)...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

But truly--christianity worships Christ...no where in the bible does it say (even in the state it is in this present day) to worship a man...it says 'Worship God only.'

Always twisting the truth to lead the blind futher astray. I wonder how many places the Bible says Jesus is God?

Christianity is unrighteous because it promotes the doctrine that only certain ones have gained favor in God's eyes--based on whether they join in to that certain religion and call themselves by a certain name; believing various sets of pre-formed doctrines (depending on which flavor one chooses as 'right').

So now the truth is doctrine. And what is the doctrine of Zoroastrianism that you will get to heaven by your own righteousness. Good luck with all that.

top topics

join