It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Still have these rare videos?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hello,

I've been searching the net (to no avail) to an old 3 part video series of an OLD
undercover BBC (I think) interview with a U.S. astronaut who supposedly landed on the moon and claimed that when they got up there, they were not alone. (meaning others were already up there) I cannot remember if the person interviewed was an original astronaut from Apolla 11 or not.

The interview was based off of several people from the U.K. that came up missing after the landing Military or Gov. personnel. The Interviewer finally came over to America to interview this man who was drinking heavily the night of the interview at his home. The reporter was Black and I remember that this person was in fear of there life. If anyone still has these 3 videos or know where I can get them, PLEASE let me know. Again this 3 part series was like a mini documentary that was filmed in the 70's, so not great quality.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think you might mean buzz aldrin, I am not sure though; John Lear might best direct you here.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think you're referring to Science Report: Alternative 3.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thanks Redmage,

I have a buddy who wants to look at it. I'm still not sure what to make of it all but I do believe that weaponizing space is a bad idea, especially when we don't fully understand possible reprecussions from doing so. Thanks for the link, I spent forever trying to find.

HHT

new topics

top topics

join