It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Follow "Brians" Predictions...look at this..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Date: Fri 11 Aug 2006 04:04:13 PM EDT
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <
Subject: BRIANSPREDICTION.COM SITE ISSUES?

Not sure what is going on, but the site is down, and I'm trying to fix this right now.

It's very strange, all the files are still there, but somehow they cannot be viewed on the Internet, like someone is trying to prevent you from seeing them.

If my site is not backup in a few hours, and you do not get another email from me...call CNN as I'm not here....seriously.

Brian

This is the email i just got from Brian, the Sleeping prophet. Is this nuts or what??

I think this guy is nuts. Did anyone else get something similar???

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just checked, his website is fine, don't see anything fishy

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I think he's refering to the emails he sends people who are enrolled for his daily "prophecies"

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I just went to his website, it's fine. IF he can send out an email talking about his site being down and it being weird, why couldn't he send out his normal daily emails, he just sent you one

heh, sorry, maybe I'm missing something!

I think if there's anything specific, he would send that rather than a call to take action if you can't access his website.,..... and calling CNN would do what exactly, is he part of CNN?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, I don't know what all this cryptic / urgency is about, I checked his website, and you got an email... both seem to be working

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
That is why i posted this. Its garbage...and its precicely what he e-mailed me. I copied and pasted it.

Like i said, this guy is loony. I dont get any of it. Supposing his website wasnt working, why suggest "I" or "we" call CNN?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe the same people that haxored lieberman's site did it!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The guy is just trying to get more visitors on his site :/ Go away noob.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zren
The guy is just trying to get more visitors on his site :/ Go away noob.

If this refers to the original poster in this thread - maybe you should check the date they joined - the number of posts and the color of the post bar - you would immediately realize this wasn't a new person to this site -

I've been getting the emails for a few weeks - I want to keep my own track to see if there is any validity to his posts...so I got the email also - the site had been down all day prior to that email - came back up maybe an hour or so after that - no idea why - I'm not a computer literate person . . . I just like researching things like prediction claims ....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hey guys, new member...........His website was down all morning until after 4:30pm EST
I have been visiting his site daily since a few predictions came true I.E. Dr. Bartha committed suicide just as in his dream. It freaked me out when I saw the news posted on msnbc.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Brians dream was DD3987 in his july archive he dreamed it on the 9th and the Dr. took his life 2 days later!!!!!!!!!

Since then, I check b/c either he got extremely lucky or he does have some insight. I know a lot of his predictions seem wierd or off.. but you never know. I am not convinced yet that he is just a lucky NUT CASE!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Interesting, can someone toss me a link to his site?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just me, a rather strange email, i would say. He's a strange person, but, i didnt "get" what his message was. Anyhow, glad someone else is verifying this exact emailing.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yes please always supply a link when reffering to someone or at least enough info so it could be googled.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite
Yes please always supply a link when reffering to someone or at least enough info so it could be googled.

I googled Alex jones and it brought me to the site ( infowars.com... )

double post, please delete this

[edit on 12-8-2006 by avonwodahs]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonite

I googled Alex jones and it brought me to the site ( infowars.com... )

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Here's his link.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OOOps, sorry about the no link, but as i said i was referring to his email.

He has hits sometimes, but some of us have our doubts about him too.

new topics

top topics

join