It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Act of prooving '9/11' was a conspiracy.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There are many of you here on ATS who believe that 9/11 was carried out by the U.S. Government.
Having been looking into UFOs, and hearing of the amount of former Government employees who 'come out' and tell it like it is, I can't say I've seen equal (in fact none at all) amount of Government employees (former or present) who admitt there's a shred of truth to it. If the Government were able to keep secrets, how come these former Air Force people are still alive and talking about classified aircraft? How do most of the scandals and secrets ever make it to public, yet the biggest supposed conspiracy remains a mystery?

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not out to prove or disprove this conspiracy, I'm not even saying that none of you have seen proof,.....I'm merely wondering if anyone with any credibility (i.e. someone involved is some way, or even someone who knows someone who was involved) has given any proof as to the truth of this conspiracy to the world.

Who provided these alleged explosives to demolish the towers? Is there any 'missing' paperwork? Any holes in the abscence of someone knowledgeable about explosives? Are there any explosives gone unaccounted for? Who set up these explosives inside the tower? When and how was it done without anyone noticing anything 'strange' before the explosions? Where did they get the time? Where was security? How big would these explosives be, and how were all of them transported? How long would it take? Who would willingly set these explosives with the knowledge that thousands of innocent people would die? Who thought of this plan? How was it discussed in perfect secrecy? Was no one with a conscience involved?

I can't help but think that for a plan this big, a LOT of people would have had to be involved directly or indirectly (providing materials or labor). People are not robots, they have emotions. There's always at least one or two people who'll want to talk and get it off their chest. Were they all killed off? Are there any mysterious/odd deaths which happened before or after 9/11, in order to silence those who were involved? Did these people have families/someone to miss them?

I mean... anyone with a few friends will know that usually no secret is 100% safe. Sure there are a few who can be trusted, but as soon as you share a secret with a group of friends, at least one of them is bound to give it up to someone outside the group, or at least jott it down in their journal. Maybe they give it up to someone who doesn't really matter (i.e. the mom, the dad, etc.), but people talk. It is difficult for a human being to keep a secret (especially with a magnitude like '9/11') without having it eat away at them. Sometimes even murderers can't help it but share their secrets.

So basically,..... my question to you is; Is there anyone out there who claims to know someone, who claims to have been involved directly/indirectly, or someone who realized explosives were missing? How would you say all this happened without it leaking to the public even five years later? I realize foreign mercenaries could have been used and then killed,..... but again, there has to be a trace somewhere. There's always a trace left behind, no matter how small.
Is there a thread here that addresses my questions?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
There are numerous threads on here about many whistleblowers to parts of the 9/11 conspiracy.

Two former members of Ronald reagans cabinet have come out and said it was an inside job, as have a couple former high ranking CIA guys, as well as many foreign politicians.

Spending some time and searching through this forum you will find more threads than youll know what to do with.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
There are numerous threads on here about many whistleblowers to parts of the 9/11 conspiracy.

Two former members of Ronald reagans cabinet have come out and said it was an inside job, as have a couple former high ranking CIA guys, as well as many foreign politicians.

Spending some time and searching through this forum you will find more threads than youll know what to do with.

Thanks. I'll do the search. Any particular words I should place into the search to get the best results? Are any others beside "whistleblower" effective?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Try Siebel Edmonds for starters.

Also, here are some websites that contain vast archives about 9/11, including information about whistleblowers or qualified people who have found problems with the offical story.

911research.com...
www.cooperativeresearch.org... s=on&descriptions=on&dosearch=on&search=Go
www.911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Try Siebel Edmonds for starters.

Also, here are some websites that contain vast archives about 9/11, including information about whistleblowers or qualified people who have found problems with the offical story.

Thanks for the links and suggestion.
I have a lot of reading ahead of me.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
unfortunately for you 9/11 and ufo conspiracy theorists, the US Government doenst have the capability to keep such a secret--it just isnt possible

another porblem with so many sources is the corrupting power of money--so many of these people who came from government organizations were displeased with their pay (or how they were treated, etc) and thus fed off a popular ideal (i.e. conspiracy) to make money

im sorry people, but the cold war is over

[edit on 14-8-2006 by misguidedprophet]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
(Apologies ahead of time to those who are already aware of all of this information, and have read these links before.)

For those who are still interested in this topic,..... I found this particular link interesting:

Former FBI Translator Sibel Edmonds Calls Current 9/11 Investigation Inadequate

It is a radio interview conducted with Sibel Edmonds. She basically says all she can in very easy-to-understand format. A good read for sure.

JH: Can you explain more about what money you are talking about?

SE: The most significant information that we were receiving did not come from counter-terrorism investigations, and I want to emphasize this. It came from counter-intelligence, and certain criminal investigations, and issues that have to do with money laundering operations.
You get to a point where it gets very complex, where you have money laundering activities, drug related activities, and terrorist support activities converging at certain points and becoming one. In certain points - and they [the intelligence community] are separating those portions from just the terrorist activities. And, as I said, they are citing "foreign relations" which is not the case, because we are not talking about only governmental levels. And I keep underlining semi-legit organizations and following the money. When you do that the picture gets grim. It gets really ugly. [.....]

SE: I cannot comment on that. But I can tell that once, and if, and when this issue gets to be, under real terms, investigated, you will be seeing certain people that we know from this country standing trial; and they will be prosecuted criminally.

Also there is this link: Profile: Behrooz Sarshar

Edmonds will say, “President Bush said they had no specific information about September 11, and that’s accurate. However, there was specific information about use of airplanes, that an attack was on the way two or three months beforehand, and that several people were already in the country by May of 2001. They should’ve alerted the people to the threat we were facing.” [Salon, 3/26/2004] She will add, “There was general information about the time-frame, about methods to be used but not specifically about how they would be used and about people being in place and who was ordering these sorts of terror attacks. There were other cities that were mentioned. Major cities with skyscrapers".

While I understand that this suggests that we had intelligence warning us of an upcoming attack, I wonder what could have been done to avoid it if specific buildings weren't named. I'm thinking that Airport security around the world should definitely have been heavier.

Of course giving Airports specific information as to what they should be looking for, would probably not stay secret for long. The information would probably leak out to the public. In turn a lot of people (if not everyone) would avoid flying for the duration of the week, or who knows how long. If the public was warned, would that have brought about Nation-wide panic? Should the skyscrapers around the country been emptied of people? I'm just trying to imagine what 9/11 would have been like if the public was notified of the threat.
What would this warning have done to the Economy? I'm just trying to understand the effect a warning like this would have on the Country.

I've thought of fabricating a reason for hightened security, but I would think people are smart enough to figure out that 'something' isn't right.

Another gem: FBI & 9/11

According to Behrooz Sarshar, Retired FBI Translator for Farsi Language, in 2001 an Iranian translator working for the FBI-New York Field Office was found to be working for the target(s) of FBI counterintelligence and criminal investigations. This translator was providing the FBI targets with tips/information, and was tampering with intelligence/information in Farsi gathered by the FBI. The FBI asked this translator to resign and leave quietly. NO criminal investigation and NO damage assessment were conducted.

It seems to me that the FBI refuses to acknowledge it's mistakes (if that's all they are), because it doesn't want the public to know that the attacks could have been avoided had they been more competent when hiring individuals and giving them Top Secret Clearance. I can't decide if these translators were hired based on FBI incompenence (quite likely), or someone was paid to allow them to stay (also quite likely).
All very interesting. I'll keep looking.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Many people want what an investigation can't provide. They want far too much dictator-like hauling individuals into dark rooms and pointing the light at them - like you would interrogate a soviet spy in some popular movie drama.

That's just not reasonable - ever.

In an ironic twist - the more detail is provided in reports fruited from such investigations - the more 'is wrong' and 'points towards a conspiracy'.

So, it's a catch 22. The people in favor of this ideal will find any explaination they can for it to survive.

And this woman may know information - but does not know a lick about counter-terrorism and what goes on in order to prevent terrorist attacks.

The FBI gets THOUSANDS of alerts per year - separate alerts - not counting douplicates that it gets - which are thousands per month. There was nothing unique about the alert status to 9/11. There are literally thousands of active terrorist cells within the U.S. There is always an impending terrorist attack. Right now, there are probably 20 different attacks being trained for and coordinated. Most will end up just sitting there and awaiting the execution order because an accomplice cell was compromised. Others will be foiled. And the rare few will have a successful attack.

The person being asked to leave quietly is not abnormal, either. Rather than potentially cause a media uproar and 'jam' FBI operations - it's best to keep things as quiet as possible. They had compromised whatevetever cell this person was in, and had compromised several others that were hinging on this person's efforts. A criminal investigation would publicize the event and ruin any chance they had of locating the controling cell that this person was attatched to.

The world of counter-terrorism is alien to us. It's literally a spy-game. People are allowed to get away with things because they are a link into a very vast and pervasive network, whether they realize they are being exploited or not. It's not like our civilian world of crime and punishment. And, in a large way - it isn't about getting the people who execute the attacks or provide the information - it's about finding them in order to find who is coordinating them - getting the higher people on the todem pole.

Kind of like that old saying - you can kill all of the indians you want to and they will keep coming at you. You need to get the chiefs if you want to be able to stop the indians. Something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
And this woman may know information - but does not know a lick about counter-terrorism and what goes on in order to prevent terrorist attacks.

The FBI gets THOUSANDS of alerts per year - separate alerts - not counting douplicates that it gets - which are thousands per month. There was nothing unique about the alert status to 9/11. There are literally thousands of active terrorist cells within the U.S. There is always an impending terrorist attack. Right now, there are probably 20 different attacks being trained for and coordinated. Most will end up just sitting there and awaiting the execution order because an accomplice cell was compromised. Others will be foiled. And the rare few will have a successful attack. [....]

The world of counter-terrorism is alien to us. It's literally a spy-game. People are allowed to get away with things because they are a link into a very vast and pervasive network, whether they realize they are being exploited or not. It's not like our civilian world of crime and punishment. And, in a large way - it isn't about getting the people who execute the attacks or provide the information - it's about finding them in order to find who is coordinating them - getting the higher people on the todem pole.

Good point Aim 64C
I considered that part of this puzzle as well. I can't imagine if we were alerted to every single terror plot the FBI received. They would have to issue an orange or red terror alert on a daily, or at least a weekly basis. There are some things the public just doesn't need to/shouldn't know about (as much as some may dislike that). It is the same reason why some military aircraft are still classified. If everyone were aware of it's appearance and capabilities, so would the enemy we might wish to use that aircraft against. Is that faulty logic?

new topics

top topics

join