It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Four Arguements Against The 911 Conspiracy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Slap Nuts, I suggest we don't even post in this topic, isn't nothing discussion worthy and rather, it's a debate of the politics of our discussion methods and our reasoning, it doesn't argue the POINTS or the SMOKING GUNS we claim to be out key weapons against the official story, lets just peace out of this..

It's a waste of time.

Edit: Sorry admin, saw your post.

[edit on 8/15/2006 by Masisoar]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Do you realize that the media misreported the 1st plane hit? Not until the SECOND plane struck did they know they were Jetliners. Remember when the CTers originally screamed 1st plane hoax until the video was released proving that wrong?

Bush probably heard that it was a small plane, like the one that crashed in Tampa. He had no visuals, just word of mouth. So, of course he would think bad pilot. He didn't even know the attacks were coming. SORRY.

You people are so ridiculous.

You are not getting the point. BTW, I knew it was a jet liner BEFORE the second plane hit. I was at work and we were watching it on CNN live or something. They said it was a jet liner and then after that, we watched the second plane hit. So, sorry...*SNIP*

Mod Edit: 9/11 Forum Posting Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry Mirthful Me.

I didn't think I was attacking him personally. Or is it not on topic? Either way, I think I'm going to take Mass's advice and skip out of this thread. Again, sorry....I posted that before I read your response.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am officially off this thread. When you are thinking you are exposing a hoax, you are only exposing your own limitations. Ignorance IS bliss, but its still ignorant.

And did someone really say, Mr. President studdered or was misinterpreted.

"I saw the plane and thought, what a bad pilot."

How do you misinterpret that?

BTW, does the government offer health HMO or PPO? I guess as hard as you guys are working, PPO?

I'm out. Thanks for all the U2U support all. I think they're imposters as well.
AAC

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I am officially off this thread.

Whatever.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
When you are thinking you are exposing a hoax, you are only exposing your own limitations. Ignorance IS bliss, but its still ignorant.

You just won’t admit you were wrong, will you?

You never did answer my question.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I haven't seen anyone yet respond to SO's post here.

Maybe I missed it? This thread is a few pages long already.

As for Bush, he stated twice that he saw the first plane hit.

And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

RealMedia Video. Also, CNN transcript.

I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on...

WMA Video. Also, transcript at WhiteHouse.gov.

Once, maybe he was confused (though it seems it would be hard to be confused over a personal memory like that -- he even told us what he was thinking, or allegedly thinking, as he saw it). Twice, something is up. I wouldn't be surprised if he did watch it, but it wouldn't have been from any angles any of the rest of us have seen.

I'll just leave it there, though. I hardly doubt that someone can come up with a way to completely disregard the above without a second thought about it.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ahh.. didn't want to, but to chime in with what BSBray11 has to say about the video, the only know video at the time of World Trade Center 1 being hit was released a bit later after the collapses, so there's no way that Bush could of seen it from that footage.

How did he see the impact then? And two different occasions of seeing the plane hit is pretty strong evidence he knew what he was saying, not a mispresentation of what he was saying of any sort. He was most likely under the impression that he was seeing the same thing other people might be seeing but no one else saw it publicly over the TV.

And if that's the case and he knew that the World Trade Center 1 was hit by a 767, then if NORAD and Airtraffic controllers would of did their job, he would of known the country was under attack, but that impact should of been enough. But no, it was til the 2nd plane hit the World Trade Center, that he "publicly made aware" of the situation. And at that time, Cheiney and Rice were being kept underground for security protection because in light of the recent events.

Yet Bush, was aloud to stay in the classroom for an extra 20 minutes after his life and the the nation's security was put at risk.

There IS no excuse for that type of action. NOTHING.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join