It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Top Four Arguements Against The 911 Conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
This is the first one I saw... There are more if you need. AAC

Er, yeah, I would, since that Rense article (which is almost entirely inaccurate, BTW) has nothing in it that supports this statement by you:

How can I misinterpret a building engineer say, after the plane hit, I hear a series of explosions that I thoght was coming from the basement. I thought it sounded like a boiler blowing up.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

One of the first firefighters in the stricken second tower, Louie Cacchioli, 51, told People Weekly on Sept. 24: "I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building."

Kim White, 32, an employee on the 80th floor, also reported hearing an explosion. "All of a sudden the building shook, then it started to sway. We didn't know what was going on," she told People. "We got all our people on the floor into the stairwell . . . at that time we all thought it was a fire . . .We got down as far as the 74th floor . . . then there was another explosion."

You're saying that these aren't real people? Please explain...
AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What about this account?

Firefighter Steve Modica
Special Operations Command - 20 years

Then we heard this sound, this boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. I?m like what the hell is that? It was four ESU cops coming down the stairs and they weren?t even touching the tread. They were going from landing to landing. We had to put our backs up against the wall to get out of the way.

www.firehouse.com...

AAC, I’m still waiting for the source for that “boiler” quoate.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The phrase I'm telling you was on the "loose Change" video. It was a building engineer stating that he heard the explosion from underneath him, that's why he thought it was a boiler. Below I have posted a list of Fireman, EMT's, and Police, that all claim to have heard numorous xplosions, and white horizonal explosion as the building fell.

If you don't want to believe it, stop asking questions, because there is more than enough proof to be suspect. AAC

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The phrase I'm telling you was on the "loose Change" video. It was a building engineer stating that he heard the explosion from underneath him, that's why he thought it was a boiler.

Hmmmm, don’t you think it is an interesting comment that a building engineer though that there was a boiler explosion in the building?

What boilers?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

What boilers?

Perhaps the ones that heat he 100 stories of water? Just a guess. Do you not comment on all of the other testimonials, or are you stuck to disproving this one? AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What boilers?

Perhaps the ones that heat he 100 stories of water? Just a guess. Do you not comment on all of the other testimonials, or are you stuck to disproving this one? AAC

What's the matter, do my questions irritate you?

So by "just a guess," I take it to mean that you are pulling the existence of these boilers out of your rear end. Is this true?

You don't really know if there were boilers in the building or not, do you?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Howard, are you serious? I already told you where I saw it, I for one don't need to search the internet for a fruitless find, when it was already published on video. Your questions don't iritate me, what iritates me is feeble minds not looking at the mountain of evidence that supports a suspect position.

Who cares if I know if there's boilers? The engineer said there was ON VIDEO. How about you prove that there isn't one, considering actual videao from the actual engineer claimed so.

Also answer these questions, Why did GWB say he say the plane hit when it was nobody saw the first plane hit, especially not him in Florida reading to kids.

Also, answer the many NYC employees who heard numorous explosions as the building began to fall.

Also, why did NORAD and PENTAGON lie to 911 commsion on numourous counts?

Answer those and them we'll continue, because there are more and more where that came from.

Not just, were there boilers, see, you don't know for sure... That is lame! AAC

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What is lame is that you are assuming something that did not exist.

There were no boilers on site at the WTC complex.

Three words for you:

“New York Steam”

If there were no boilers in the building, doesn’t that make the statement by the “building engineer” suspect?

If the statement by the “building engineer” is suspect, doesn’t that make the accuracy of the video suspect?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
What about fire fighters accounts of hearing "bombs" going off? That is a very deep subject if you want to get into it.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When a building starts to fall, does it not make noice? I mean, tons and tons of material crashing down, wouldn't it make "bomb" noises? THe sound of a truck backfiring can be heard for miles, and that sounds like a bomb sometimes....

[edit on 14/8/06 by Mouth]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

If there were no boilers in the building, doesn’t that make the statement by the “building engineer” suspect?

Just to chime in... municipal steam does not go to every building in NYC, and the newer the building, the less likely it is to be connected to the steam system. I would be very surprised if the WTC connected to the steam system (it would likely overwhelm the aging network of old pipes).

Also... many statements related to 9/11 are suspect.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Your post only helps. What does a boiler historically make? Steam. Steam pipes leading to the WTC have vessels for each unit. Those vessels are kept underneath the WTC for WTC use.

Why are you still on this topic? Unless this engineer knew that it was going to be a conspiracy, and he knew to come out and claim some falsehood, then you have merit. But do you really believe that? Why don't you answer more palpable question from above?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Mouth, take a look at a video of any of the World Trade Centers 1 or 2 falling. Does it look like you can distinguish a *boom boom boom* of floors at the rate its falling? You'd hear a ROAR til it was done collapsing because it fell so fast, you didn't have time for individual "boom boom boom boom" and that would be a lot of "boom boom boom" by the way, I think the firefighters could distinguish falling floors and explosions at any rate.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Just to chime in... municipal steam does not go to every building in NYC, and the newer the building, the less likely it is to be connected to the steam system. I would be very surprised if the WTC connected to the steam system (it would likely overwhelm the aging network of old pipes).

Also... many statements related to 9/11 are suspect.

Comed, which sold the steam reported a significant loss in revenue from the loss in steam sales to the WTC complex.

sec.edgar-online.com...

A boiler implies a flue, and there were no flues in the buildings.

Yes, there are a lot of suspect claims and statements, which is why I couldn’t let that one go.

Your post only helps. What does a boiler historically make? Steam. Steam pipes leading to the WTC have vessels for each unit. Those vessels are kept underneath the WTC for WTC use.

What are you talking about? Vessels?

Heat exchangers, yes, . . .

steam “vessels,”
no.

Why are you still on this topic? Unless this engineer knew that it was going to be a conspiracy, and he knew to come out and claim some falsehood, then you have merit. But do you really believe that? Why don't you answer more palpable question from above?

Why can’t you just admit that the person on the video was not a building engineer, or that you are wrong in your claim that he was?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Howard,

I cannot get any more simplistic. Vessels exchangers who cares?

My point is simply this, an emplyee in the building said he heard and explosion underneath him, that is THE POINT. It was not a boiler or a steam exchanger, he thought that's what is was (WATCH THE VIDEO).

The fact that more explosions happened below the initial impact, was my point. You're trying to get me to admit that I am making it up? You're nuts if that;s the case.

Why dont you answer the questions I posed? Or are you not permitted to address those main points? Governement job says no to the good stuff huh? Keep on fighting the nafarious fight!

]AAC[

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What is lame is that you are assuming something that did not exist.

There were no boilers on site at the WTC complex.

Three words for you:

“New York Steam”

If the statement by the “building engineer” is suspect, doesn’t that make the accuracy of the video suspect?

Howard,

You're being disingenuous. He did not say that boilers exist....not until you tried to get him to say where the boilers were. He said a building engineer described the sound of an explosion lower in the building that sounded like a boiler exploding.

Is it possible for us to just back up to that statement and stop the silliness? Because trying to make AAC the person who made that statement doesn't get us anywhere.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
GET OVER YOUR 2 Y.O. IQ AND GET OFF OF WELFARE PLEASE (its you that are hurting our economy, not the fuel tycoons) -- if you think you are so smart, why is it that you claims are based on highly objective information not subjective (if you know the diff)???

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I mean not to feed, but.. LMAO!

Originally posted by misguidedprophet
if you think you are so smart, why is it that you claims are based on highly objective information not subjective (if you know the diff)???

So what is the difference between subjective and objective, exactly?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The guy above asked the perfect question...

AAC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join