It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wher are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
If everything start from 1,if the centerpoint grow to be the circle,if you think our souls are also build by construction?Then if we all think that we are (you are,I am) in the center place,if you think or found there is only one center point for the souls,what is it for?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyansoe
If everything start from 1,if the centerpoint grow to be the circle,if you think our souls are also build by construction?Then if we all think that we are (you are,I am) in the center place,if you think or found there is only one center point for the souls,what is it for?

Well first, a soul is not built. It comes into creation - in the blink of an eye - just like that - it is done. (Upon conseption)

But I'm having a hard time understanding what your asking. Can you ask in another way please?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
nyansoe,

Could I have your attention to check out this thread. At the very least thought provoking.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

AngelaLadyS,

Check out that thread too it is old, but we both are posters. I think you would like some of my posts they have scripture references.

A more active thread on simuliar topic can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd love to go look. I just love to read old posts and threads that show me how far I've come and how much I've learned since then.

brb

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh yes, that was one pretty recent. I remember that one. A good one for the poster to read
Good job.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
No words and really hard to explain actually.Only I understand what is happening to me or how my soul is.On the other hand,it is exactly the same as how you are.The only thing is the soul which I belong to,when self awareness,which is so strange.I feel like Gods as how you Gods.I feel like I am in the centerpoint as you are.So I tried to use the way of the construction of any object to explain.Of course it is very natural.I have no hard time with myself and my soul.I live as a normal human as others.But still I am feeling something with my soul.If I could give an information to the others,the profession people about my soul,so we could learn more about our souls?If not I feel that it is so waste to be alive.I will keep trying to explain to you when I find a better way for any step.But also hoping someone could understand what I try to explain.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   

But also hoping someone could understand what I try to explain.

Umm nope....you kinda lost me

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   

If not I feel that it is so waste to be alive.I will keep trying to explain to you when I find a better way for any step.But also hoping someone could understand what I try to explain.

I'd like to make a quick point - one that is often if not always mute, and almost never thought about.

Paraxod. We live in the physical world. We have physical laws (like gravity etc).
But we also live in a spiritual world too. There are also laws that apply there. Unfortunatly this world full of people is made up of alot of unspiritual people (unGodly people), and even more people who really do try, but just somehow miss the point.
Well this world screams that 'this is right, this is wrong', etc. But it is opposing the spiritual laws.

For example: The world says get stuff, keep your stuff, take, hord, store away.
But we know (or at least I was raised with and see in my life) that the only way to realy get is to give. The world don't see that giving is the way to recieve.

We've all heard that it is propper and right to 'turn the other cheak' - yet the world screams to 'punch him back'.

The physical world and the spiritual worl clash. You have to choose where you want to be. How you want your rewards dolled out. I give give give - and I always have everything I need. I am truely blessed.
Others, they want want want, they don't share, they take what they can get... but they are always left wanting.

See what I mean?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
From your last post, nyansoe, it seems to me as if you are talking about the relativity ofconsciousness. The fact that we all appear to be the center of the universe due to only being able to see things though the filter of our own minds. This would be more the work of the ego than of the soul. Am I anywhere close to what you are talking about?

Also. It appears that you are not an native english speaker. I'm not at all giving you a hard time about that. But metaphysical ideas can be very hard to translate. If you speak russian or french or something very common maybe you can post the original question in your native language and someone here can help us out.
If you speak swahili we may be in trouble though...

Vas

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yes,I understand how you will feel.My question will be unclear because the words are not invented for me only.I feel sorry about that.Anyhow even in my language,I cant find any way to explain.May be I could say "you are special" but it is not the way of mature enough to explain.I am not talking about metaphysical thing,philosophy or any other deep studies.I am explaining the reality.Sorry for giving you trouble.I will keep trying my mission until you understand. Thanks

new topics

top topics

join