It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramsey Yusef, Just another scape goat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Can't help but listen to all this marvelise hype about ramsey yusef & how he was they test run for this supposed thwarted attack in the UK & USA yesterday, Any poor unsuspecting listen would swallow the poo the media is trying too portrait about him & the plane bombing attempt a few years ago. I would just like too enlighten people to go read sound literature about the man, & discover he was a playboy of the western world who endulged in a lifestyle which fundamentalstic islam would not allow, the guy was either a paid secret activist by another country, or an absolute nutter. Please don't just swallow what CNN, ETC are throwing at you through your TV box in the corner.

Individual, sensible research never hurt anyone.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
He could very well be involved in a real plot to blow stuff up. He could very well be a pawn of the powers that be.

I wouldn't go to declare his innocence just yet. Time will tell. However, guilty or not, i suspect this whole terrorism scare has alot more government involvement.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well i never said he was innocent, what i did say was he was either a secret ops or an absolute nutter, he couldn't be an extremest islamic fanatical the way he lived his life. Yousef was an inveterate womanizer. He drank, he went to all-night discos, he took scuba diving vacations. He was not known to pray much (outside of prison), nor to observe Islamic holidays.

And the man who carries out bombings against innocent life is a terrorist, My point is there has been no proof this guy was a member of al qiada.

join