It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TWA Flight 800 - new information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

The language was identified as Baluchi and was transcribed as, "What had to be done has been done, TWA 800" (last two words unintelligible).
The person who contacted me last week is a retired NSA employee whom, for shorthand, we will call Susan, not her real name. I do, however, have that name, and her bona fides check out. Susan "absolutely" confirms the content of the translated sentence. She did not hear about it second-hand. She saw it. Where she differs from the letter writer is in her assertion that the NSA does have Baluchi translators, who were not at all pleased to be bypassed on so critical a missive. Susan suggested that the reason for laundering this communiqué through the DLI was to protect NSA's sources and methods.

As originally unearthed by investigators Angela Clemente and Stephen Dresch and reported by Peter Lance, a former correspondent for ABC News and a five-time Emmy winner, the "What had to be done" communication came from Ramzi Yousef as passed through his New York City jail mate, Gregory Scarpa Jr., a second-generation FBI informant.

In the summer of 1996, Yousef, the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, was being held for trial in New York for the notorious Bojinka plot, his plan to blow up a dozen American commercial airliners over the Pacific and/or to attack America using planes as bombs, either of which he was scarily capable of executing. Yousef used Scarpa's connections to pass information to the outside world little knowing that Scarpa was routing much of it through his own FBI handlers.

Some of that information had to do with Yousef's ongoing plans to destroy a 747. Yousef told Scarpa that if there were to be a terrorist attack on such a plane during his Bojinka trial, it would surely prejudice the jurors against him, and Yousef would ask for a mistrial on those very grounds. The morning after the TWA Flight 800 crash, Yousef, representing himself, made just such a request.

Yousef was part of the larger al-Qaida network, its evil genius. His uncle, Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, with whom Yousef communicated from his jail cell, coordinated the 9-11 plot. And Yousef talked often to Scarpa about Osama bin Laden also under the code name, as Scarpa heard it, of "Bojinga."

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 11/8/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Wow. TWA flight 800 has always been a subject of interest to me, and Ive looked at alot of stuff regarding it. I did a thread about it a long while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason, I felt there could very well be a connection with flight 800 and 9/11.

This could be the start of some information I was looking for. Thanks for posting it.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
To me the many eyewitness accounts have always shed doubt on the "official story". If this is legit, I hope that it is the beginning of a new look into the crash from the public's eye and more information will come out. I doubt we'll ever see it be admitted to the public if it indeed was a missle that took it down, but still very interesting stuff.

This website has always had good evidence and seems to be able to back most of it up with either eyewitness accounts or data that just makes sense.

www.twa800.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Yeah that is definitely the best site on the net regarding flight 800. Alot of great info on there.

And I agree. when over 500 witnesses are saying they saw something rise up from the sea and hit the plane, and the feds totally ignore this and come up with a total BS explaination, you have basically one of those most forgotten, yet signifigant conspiracies of modern times.

new topics

top topics

join