It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible, if real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is my first post here. I've been reading these forums for many months now. I'm undecided on the notion that alien life forms in space craft are visiting or have visited earth. The most compelling footage for me is the NASA material, and the possibility of what happened with the moon launches and what the astronauts might have encountered. Most other UFO footage just doesn't deliver the goods-it's out of focus, hard to make out, little detail, and could be just about anything; however, I was looking through youtube yesterday and came across this clip of a UFO sighting at the World Trade Centre. Has this been discussed here before? Is it a fake or something? It sure looks genuine and it's rather clear. If this is real, then it really is incredible...I don't think this technology is man-made. Please comment.

www.youtube.com...

The same clip without the commentary

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is this video in several other threads on ATS, its been proven a fake and Saucers don't pollute, look at all that exhaust!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yes it was part of a tv advert for a sow I believe.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Actually, that particular "video" was an ad/commercial for the Sci Fi channel.

It's been discussed Many times here on ATS, Sci Fi UFO video on ATS

[edit on 8/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ahh the Bi-weekly WTC UFO video thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Oops, I feel like an idiot now. I've never seen that video and it looked pretty real to me. Not a good first post I'm afraid. Sorry guys.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Eh ... don't fret it ... perhaps in the future you could use the Google search of ATS. It's on the top-right side of every page. In this case had you entered WTC UFO you would have found the many times this particular video has been discussed.

Again, not a problem ... if nothing else you learned something new today.

Considering your question has been answered, and there are more than enough threads on this video, I'll be closing this one.

Thank you.

Oh, and welcome to ATS crsantin! I hope you enjoy your time here on the boards!

[edit on 8/11/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

join