It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Terror Plot A Scam!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I tell you right now it is! Why? Bush approval ratings going down, his Democrat War Puppy gets kicked in the groin by the people, so he needs something to distract people.

He does this every time! No matter what, his numbers go down, he screws something up, bam, a "Terra" attack gets foiled. Just like what he use to do with the warning level. He gets caught lying, or when the Gay Prostitute he hired and planted in the Press Core was caught the "terra" level goes up to scare people.

Oh what? You don't remember those times because all you do remember is Bush stopping another "terra" plot? Then his plan is working.

He could be caught eating live puppies, the next day? "Bush single handidly stops an evil terrorist from blowing up the Capital Building!"

Every time people, now once or twice ok, but everytime his numbers drop or he screws up/gets caught this happens. Sorry, once or twice believable, 500-750 times? Not so much.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I might agree somewhat.

Except for the fact that the majority of activity took place over here in the UK. I don't know about a distraction. Its possible. remember the Bin laden tapes released prior to the 2004 election?

Well, there are elections coming up this year which will shuffle the house of reps a bit.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, it did. And why? Son of Beezelbush Prime Minister Blair needs a major distaction to. Him and his Illuminati Buddy Bush distract us all with one hand while the other does something sinister. WHat bills were passed while we are all scrambling to our bomb shelters? What screw up was exposed? What have we forgotten because of this supposed terror attack?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would only believe in terrorism if both congress, UK and USA, explode with Bush, Blair, Cheney, Rumsefld, Rize, congress people, Wolfowitz. Anyless than that, I don't believe in worldwide War On Terror For Eternity To Get You're Liberties.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you all seriously believe that the whole War on Terror is some evil plot by the U.S.?

You've got to be kidding. Wake up to the real world. It seems to me everyone here is in denial about the fact that we are in World War Three, simple as that. Everyone is in denial of the fact these people overseas are not some frat boys playing a prank. They really do want to destroy the West. Simple as that. And everyone needs to snap out of this denial before it's too late.

This is coming from someone that's seen the fighting - and been involved in it - first hand. Wake up guys, I thought this was ATS, where we denied ignorance?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree. I"m not a big fan of president bush, but as mentioned the NSA had a very small hand in this it was really MI5, Scotland Yard and the Pakistan government who solved this one. I highly doubt Pakistan would be involved in a scam that paints their citizens in a bad light.

Those in power in pakistan would certainly stand to lose far more than they would gain by falsely painting their people in such a way.

Though the people involved were English citizens of pakistani descent it still effects pakistan a lot.

Also, I don't care what kind of scam you're pulling, you don't shut down an airport like Heathrow for a scam.

I believe we were mislead on the reasons to go into Iraq, but there is no way this was a con job by any government.

IMO of course but you'd have to come up with some incredibly significant proof to make me change my mind on this one.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is coming from someone that's seen the fighting - and been involved in it - first hand. Wake up guys, I thought this was ATS, where we denied ignorance?

That's it, you're a soldier that went to Iraq... Do you know that 9/11 was an inside job? Well i don't want to say that you lost you're time in Iraq, but it's never too late to wake up. Vietnam veterans back then waked up and realize that war on false motives was bad. You fighted for corporations, not for freedom. We are loosing freedom here, wake up.

Those in power in pakistan would certainly stand to lose far more than they would gain by falsely painting their people in such a way.

They don't care, it's a dictatorship, not a ``democraty`` were polls count.

Also, I don't care what kind of scam you're pulling, you don't shut down an airport like Heathrow for a scam.

Why so? Is to promote to war on terror, big publicity. They don't care if you're late at you're meeting...

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They don't care, it's a dictatorship, not a ``democraty`` were polls count.

That's true Vitchilo, but I was more talking about the fact that leaders in Pakistan are more likely to get a bomb in their own car if they were to do something like be involved in a scam with the west. I'm not saying they care about what their people think, I'm saying they're scared of getting whacked by a hard line group.

For years Yasir Arafat was more afraid of what his own hard liners would do to him more than sactions and retaliations from Israel or the west.

It is not in the best interest of their survival I should have said.

As for shutting down heathrow I think it's counter productive. That's just my opinion, which of course disagrees with yours on this point but hey that's conspiratorial politics for you.

And as I mentioned in my orignal post I think we were mislead about the reasons to go into Iraq, but that in my opinion is different than the "war on terror" in general...which in itself is a very complicated situation as you know.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes it took place in England, but guess who else needed a distraction? Blair! This way Bush looks good, anything he's done past couple days are forgotten, and Blair looks good to!

And shutting down an airport to cover up your recent screw ups/get your poll numbers up... WHy is that to much? These people invaded a country to distract people from the problems in their own countries. What would be on the news if we weren't in Vietnam 2? Crappy economy, corrupt politicians, who in the ruling party is going to court/jail this week, so forth. But they are able to cover this all up by "foiling" a "terra" plot.

Also, how do we know those that were "caught" were really caught? They could be agents planted to help make this look good. How do we know that if it happened in America that those "caught" weren't FBI or CIA agents sitting in a house ready for the 5 minutes on camera to make the fake "terra" attack look real.

After all, Peter learned you can only cry wolf so many times...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All I hear are other opinions just as valid as my own of course but nothing that counts as proof. Theories are fine my theory is that this is not a scam other have an opposite theory.

I am comfortable and confident in my opinion that this was not some sort of scam or psyop or form of misdirection.

I'm not trying to start something here but it seems to me that those who want us non-believers to believe that this current event is some sort of con are more than free to believe it, but without proof it's gonna be a tough battle for conversion.

I am totally agreeable to the opinion that the bush administration and others in government were more than aware of the nine-eleven plot and let it happen. I believe that they used it to turn President Bush from a one time joke to a two termer. I believe that we were completely mislead when it comes to invading Iraq.

But I also believe that Terrorism is a real problem. That those who flew planes into the world trade center were in fact part of a real terrorist organization (not some israeli/USA psyop nwo plan). I believe going into Afghanistan was the right thing to do over all.

I also happen to believe that MI5, the Pakistan Government, Scotland Yard and in a very small way the NSA did indeed uncover a threat.

I will also be the first to admit if I am wrong and while it is highly possibly that they may have caught some innocent fish in their wide net that they did indeed stumble upon or infiltrate (which I believe MI5 admited to having an undercover officer in the group) a group of young, angry, disenfranchised and possibly brainwashed men who were intending on doing great harm to a great many people.

And if you don't think brainwashing is as effective to terrorists as it is to whatever black cabal you think is running the NWO you're kidding yourself.

Prove me wrong but it's gonna take proof.

Links to propaganda sites are not proof.

IMO of course and as always.

SPiderj

Spiderj

top topics

join