It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone have a favorite restaurant in SF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i am planning a trip to San Francisco this weekend and i am looking for a GOOD place to eat while i am there. i am familiar, but not too familiar with the places there. i am looking for a place thats not gonna break me, but not a hole in the wall either ( unless its good hole in the wall). anyway , if you have any ideas that would be great. thanks

im out
-mindtrip02

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I go ALL THE WAY to San Fransisco JUST for some Piroshki, CUZ THEY ARE THE BEST! You will find many good Russian restaurants. However, there is a LIQUOR STORE that sells my favorite Piroshki. The store is in CHINATOWN, not too far from a church, across the street from a PSYCHICH CARD READER, to the LEFT of the bank (if you face it from across the street). The Liquor store is on the edge of the street. It is about 1 or 2 blocks from the bank, but NOT across the road-its on the same street. Go in there, and ask for 1 or 2 or 3 or how many you want. You can select your flavor, my favorite are chicken and rice. They cost about $2.50 each. They're GOOD!

But SF is big, you can go to other ones. There's plenty of good restaraunts. You can look around. Great place to get food, especially from other countries.

Peace out

join