It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another prediction? (Alex Jones Predicts Major Terrorist Attack By October 2006)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Admin Edit:"Forum Spam" removed... The original post was nothing more than a "click this link and talk about it" type of forum spam typically used to generate traffic and or create interest. We reserve the right to limit advertising on this site so we don't allow this type of posting generally.

However, since this thread has mushroomed into decent discussion we are allowing the discussion of the subject to continue.

Springer...

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Springer]

(Mod edit: Also, the title wasn't very descriptive, so I amended it to stem the tide of duplicate threads on this topic. I usually ask first, but hope you don't mind. The original title was "another prediction?". --Majic)

[edit on 8/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
wow what a tape. i just pray i hope not i hope its not true. however it does seem like were going that direction. he says by october yes it does seem to be going quickly lately just one thing right after another.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yes by october....if not SOONER...kinda raises the hair on the back of your neck, no?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i dont want this to happen he says he predicted 911 before it happen does anyone remember this is this true. did this man call and tell our whitehouse not to do this. he said he told them not to blow up the twin towers and talked about it on his radio station. can anyone remember did he say this stuff. if so this is so big.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
check out infowars.com that is alex jones' website.

there should be archived info on whether or not he did in fact say this to the white house.

but if you ask me personally? i would say YES...he DID.

he DID...predict 9/11

he DID warn people

he DID warn government...as best he could.

i dont want ANY of this to happen either....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
he equates the situation with " watching a murder take place knowing you can stop it if only people would take action. " " its gonna be dark folks.....its gonna be bad "

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
if this is true then we know without a doubt its the governments which are hurting us for their own reasons. more than likely to bring us closer to the nwo to control to tell us what we can do and not do. where we can go and not go. i just get so upset when i think about what i know they already did. one good one should of open everyones eyes is when the homeland sec. dept. step in after hurricane katrina and seperated the familys. do you know familys are still trying to find each other. they took kids one direction then the mothers another and the dads another. why cause this is the was they were train. to seperate familys cause then they cant concentrate on fight instead there looking for there loved ones.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i beleive what i beleive....and the truth is...not everyone is going to see eye to eye on every issue....there is way to much emotion involved. emotion results in irrational thinking.

the katrina issue STILL baffles me to this day. there are almost as many questions that are unanswered regarding katrina as there are post 9/11.

my stance is simply this.....i never wanted things to change...

i enjoyed the days of being a proud american.

and now...................sheesh....

i am disgusted at how things have been going for the past 5 years...maybe more...

HOWEVER....i regard 9/11 and every incident afterwards...@ home and abroad...as opportunites for me to OPEN MY EYES AND BRAIN to the reality of the world around us.

an opportunity to....dare i say it....DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
why people tell me why WHY are we not out doing something where are leaders who get everyone together and protest and say enough is enough. stop bringing your big guns into our airports. if we dont stop this its going to only get worse it will continue why does it seem like people dont care and say its only for your safety. come on people were losing our country our freedom our way of life. cant people see this.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Alex Jones always sounds so hysterical to me which kinda erodes his credibility a bit. However, he does have good sources and he's not the only one saying this. His contention that we could all make phone calls and get it to stop is unlikely in the extreme. If they're going to pull the trigger on this then be sure it's going to happen. More importantly, what are we all going to do afterwards? Go along with it or find a way to derail their plans? The internet will likely be gone. How will we organize?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
yea...a MASS MOVEMENT is needed....but realistic? NOPE...

we have been blinded by money..music videos and the next food network star..

ive seen on television, here in the united states, world series tournaments on ....among other things ....ROCK PAPER SCISSORS...and POP CULTURE.

i kidd you not.

it just doesnt seem realistic to me that the people of the united states will digress their lathargic ways and actually DO something.

there is strength in numbers yes....but we must all go forth in the same direction with the same foot. on step at a time untill we have covered great distances together.

is it too late?

never....

is it harder to do so now than a few years ago?

yup

but who doesnt like a challenge every once in a while?

this audio clip from alex jones could become reality.....maybe it could not.

but think about this.....

there is someone out there.....broadcast on radio....the internet...dvds....

expressing a feeling of urgency.

if they feel it...shouldnt you double check where u stand? u dont have to believe it...you dont have to follow it....but shouldnt you @ least listen...and try to see things clearly for yourself...? i dunno...im rammbbling

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
yea he does get a bit crazy during his broadcasts....but what you call discrediting...i call entertainment...lol

with all honesty...it seems he is passionate about what he reports...

hes not your average lame a$$ un emotional reporter journalist type that we see every day on the tube...

listen closely and you will here him catch himself when he gets outta hand...he tells himself to calm down!...who else does that in the media? lol

i think what he does is great simply because it does not conform.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dude is this guy serious? I do not want this to happen...... can anyone else confirm that he predicted 9-11?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i dont intend to offend anyone when i say this....

but rather than " sit back " and wait for " proof " of anything....go online and try to find it yourself....

the internet is one of few resources that is not regulated within the united states.

unlike china and other regions of that nature...

see....my point is that when SOMEONE ELSE gives you information...its is automatically biased becaused YOU DID NOT attain it yourself.

regardless of what side or view it takes....you didnt find it on your own....

thus making it easier for you to dismiss the information given....when it is much harder to call yourself a liar....or a misleader....

so if u want answers to your questions....find them....

only then will you become acclimated to whats going on in YOUR world.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is very interesting that I looked up Alex's website in the WAY BACK MACHINE here:

web.archive.org...*/infowars.com

Aug: web.archive.org...://infowars.com/index.html

August 1st 2001 archive mysteriously is gone.....which would show that Alex DID predict it, but that archive is gone. WHAT IS THE CHANCES????????

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I hope you guys aren't going to go grey worrying about someone's prediction of disaster. Personally, I am quite confident that this prediction by Jones will not happen just like the countless other predictions that are always being made by assorted psychics, futurists, and self-proclaimed prophets.

Some of these guessers-of-future-events can sound very convincing. They are probably convinced themselves, but no matter how believable they may seem the predictions always fail. Although I cannot see into the future, I can almost guarantee that this prediction will also fail.

I've noticed that predicters, almost without exception, will make the claim that they have successfully predicted major events in the past. Of course, there is never a record of these "successful" prognostications. They also make outlandish claims about the precentage of accurate predictions....85% is a favorite figure. They get away with it because most people have short memories. Many of us can't remember what we did yesterday and the "psychics" count on this to pull off their scam.

The truth is men cannot foresee the future. At times we can make intelligent inferences about coming events which may turnout pretty close to what happens, but these are the result of careful evaluation of prevailing conditions and patterns of developments. Even then, there are more things that were unforseen than had been expected. The unexpected almost always happens.....regardless of how carefully we try to anticipate and out-maneuver the future.

That is the one thing we can all count on -- the UNEXPECTED. This is why life is an adventure.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
alex jones has only predicted 9/11.....as far as i am aware of he hasnt made another "prediction " in 5 years...

this is his second attempt at " predicting the future " as you so eloquently put it.

five year gap....1 for 1 with his predictions....first one being 9/11 ( that bad taste that still lingers in SOME of our mouths )...oh and he is 95% sure....not 85...

regardless....ur enititled 2 ur opinion.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
by the way...skyway...

this " prediction " is about another terrorist attack....which in my mind has a higher probability rate than say..........a sign in the sky that the bible says will happen on a specific date.

savvy?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Cylent_Noize]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent_Noize
alex jones has only predicted 9/11.....as far as i am aware of he hasnt made another "prediction " in 5 years...

Could you please provide the evidence that shows that Alex Jones predicted 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join