It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover third eye – the center of telepathy and clairvoyance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
hers the link english.pravda.ru...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well-known Russian extrasensory individuals have repeatedly demonstrated an unusual test,” the author of the discovery, cyberneticist, candidate of technical sciences in Artificial Intelligence, Vitaly Pravdivtsev said. “The photographic film placed in a light-proof envelope, was put to the forehead, and the film started developing required images. The test revealed that certain people are capable of radiating so-called brain images somewhere from the forehead. Ancient Oriental traditions can prove our supposition: they say that the radiation comes from energetic centers of a human being – chakras. One of the them is especially powerful at this point, the Ajna-chakra. Esoterics call this center the “third eye,” Mr. Pravdivtsev said.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
hers the link english.pravda.ru...

Ummm...Pravda is decidedly not the New York Times or Scientific American...think "Weekly World News", instead. But hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day, eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting read but as usual some of the science behind it kind goes over the top of my head leaving me unsure as to how to judge the validity of it all. If more established scientific journals and news sites covered this same story I'd probably be less skeptical.

The phenomenon of an American teacher, who was covering her third eye with hair on the back of the head, was exposed to the world several years ago. The teacher said that children used to call her a Cyclops, when she was a little girl. The woman acknowledged, however, that the third eye was highly useful in so many ways.

Never heard of that before
Anyone got any more on this?

This work takes many years of intensive spiritual labor, which may end with manifestation of paranormal abilities.

Such as? Would like to hear more.

I know I'm quoting the new story here but if anyone can fill me in and these things I'm all ears

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Pravda has no reputation for anything but unsubstantiated rubbish.

The third eye has long been known to be the Pinneal gland.

It is cone or PYRAMID shaped. It is the source through which our psychic abilities come and allows us to see things in the future and more.

Thus the all seeing eye in the pyramid.

It is a secret symbol for this gland.

Now you know.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
heh, I always wondered what the deal was with the pyramid and an eye of all things, learn something every day, thanks

new topics

top topics

join