It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This new terror plot is nothing but a PSY-OPS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Cmon people...where are the bombs? where are the suspects...this is a whitewash !!!! Remove your blindfolds .This is the installation of fear without the carnage.The message is still strong. Fear the Islamic Facsists...are you serious? Red level terror alerts? BULL. Period. Bomb the arabs..go Isreal ! Thats what people have to start chanting worldwide. Europeans and Americans alike. The psychological operation is a media war propoganda tactic used to decieve. Do not be mislead.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If they were going to fake the whole thing, why wouldn't they claim the suspects were from Iran or Al-Queda from Syria?

I think they could of did a better job of a psychological operation then to stop a no-name group of pakistani's living in the UK. The media is having a ball though, not to mention Bush picked up the thesaurus and found a new word for Terrorists. 'Islamic Facists' does have a nice ring too it though

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

If they were going to fake the whole thing, why wouldn't they claim the suspects were from Iran or Al-Queda from Syria?

Because they are already on their back and that would be too suspect. Anyway, the UK and USA needed a little thing to boost support for Israël against Hezbollah and the coming war with Iran/Syria against those Islamo-fascists.

And i'm so tired of the medias manipulated by Rupert Murdoch, the neo-con... Neo-cons at the White House, neo-cons in the medias... YEAH.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Cmon people...where are the bombs? where are the suspects

Well, we don't know about the bombs yet - perhaps they'll be produced perhaps not but personally I'll give the security forces a little more than 24 hours to demonstrate their case before I call foul.

Where are the suspects? 24 of them are in custody around the UK and many of their names are available on the BBC website.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Some of them will certainly be released as they turn out to be innocent associates of the "key players" but that's why you question people, to ascertain the facts.

A question, if this was a set up why would the authorities have arranged arrests in this manner? Would it not be a little more convincing if a triumphant policeman had emerged from a conspirators house holding a bucket of liquid explosives?

This is the installation of fear without the carnage.

Certainly it is, its called terrorism and its very effective. One of the great benefits of this kind of operation when instigated by a terrorist group is that it works to some degree whatever the operational outcome. If planes are destroyed the consequences are obvious, but if the if the plot is compromised is the operation a failure?

the fear still remains,
the disruption to our lives has already taken place,
our freedom of movement has been undermined,
our relationship with our allies can be called into question
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and our citizens fight amongst themselves and undermine the structure of our society.

Clever isn't it?

The interesting bit is that the police will have to produce evidence to support their contention that this was a terrorist plot, you are fortunate enough to be able to make accusation against them with none whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It's more the media hype that produce fear. They should only say, a terrorist plot was disrupted by federal agents. No, they do the hype, TERRORIST, FEAR, BIGGEST THAN 9/11, 4000 casualities, things like that.

Thanks Rupert Murdoch for the hype.

It's SO stupid. If they would want to create fear, they would just blow themselves in the streets like in Iraq, much more effective and less chances of being caught. Because now, unless you take daily planes trip, you won't blow up because of terrorists. But i presume they don't do that because it will hurt economy?

If it's the number of casualities, why not blow themselves up in bus? Many people, no search on them, it's very easy, like in Iraq, Israël, Palestine, and there, it's very hard to get a weapon, in the US, it's facking easy.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
If it's the number of casualities, why not blow themselves up in bus?

Genius, I wonder why nobody thought of that before?

7th July 2005

[edit on 11-8-2006 by timeless test]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Well, it was in a metro and was very suspecious. The brazilian that was killed by 7 bullets in head wasn't killed by error. And there's a lot of things that doesn't fit. Anyway, it's not the thread to talk about this.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What a nice little terror excercise.

1. The personal laguage situation.
We saw passengers puting their belongings in nice little transparent plastic bags. Where did they come from? Who supplied them? How come they were in aboundance?

2. Multitude of security, armed police and military.
How will police officer armed with submachine gun stop suicidal terrorist to detonate himself in a crowded airport if he feels threatened? I think that they are there to intimidate passengers or remove unwanted people who would question these procedures. I mean there were some people who broke under this stresfull situation and acted real emotional.

3. The statement of one of the official.
"I want to thank all passengers, who cooperated with authorities and acted in civilised manner"
To translate: "I want to thank all people in participating in our little excercise. Thank you for playing, and bon voyage."

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted by yanchek

What a nice little terror exercise. 1. We saw passengers putting belongings in little transparent bags. Where did they come from? 2. Multitude of armed police. How will police officers armed with submachine guns stop suicidal terrorist to detonate himself in a crowded airport? Are they there to intimidate passengers or remove unwanted people who question these procedures? Some people broke under the stress and acted real emotional. 3. The statement of the official. "I want to thank all passengers . . " To translate: "I want to thank all people in participating in our little exercise. Thank you for playing, and bon voyage." [Edited by Don W]

Gosh, Yanchek, are you Sherlock Holmes in disguise? Great Job of Deduction going straight to conclusion based on your penetrating analysis of the known facts. Bravo!

I’m more cynical, Y. B43 - say the Gang of Four - Cheney, Rice, Rumsfeld and B43 - co-opted the Nine Eleven Event into electoral success in 2002. If you recall, within 6 months of becoming America’s first designated president by a 5 to 4 party line vote on the Supreme Court, the US economy went south. Likely to lose the GOP control of the Congress in '02, OBL did for B43 what B43 could not do for himself. Gave him a platform to run on. A variation on the “My Country Right or Wrong” theme. Shoot first, ask no questions later. Justice West of the Pecos style. It is my guess the former CIA head, King George 1 - B43's father - called him as the Twin Towers were collapsing, and said, "Son, you have just been given your second term. War trumps economy.”

Then, thanks to the likeable but lack-luster Kerry race in 2004, B43 parlayed the Nine Eleven Event into yet another electoral victory. Recall the "timely" release of the OBL tape? Recall the release of the cd that purportedly showed Wall Street and the WH being reconnoitered by an OBL operative? Much Bravado! High Alert! $50 million in police overtime. Then it turned out an ordinary NY citizen recognized his own building which had been remodeled 3 years earlier thereby dating the cd to have been made prior to 2001. Q. Was the cd released as a cynical electoral ploy or is the CIA just plain dumb?

Recall how our B43 personally appeared before the eager American public just last June, to boastfully announce we had killed - say murdered - al Zarqawi? How B43 implied that now we’d see his master plan for Iraq swing into action? But what has happened since June? It’s laughable. We cannot send out even a reporter from the Green Zone in Baghdad yet we pretend we are making progress. Sweet Jesus come Soon! The capture and trial of Saddam has turned into an unscripted publicity fiasco for America. Iraq is actually trying to have a fair trial! Another popular rebel in custody would be dangerous to our plans for Iraq. Sorry, al Zarqawi, but you are deemed expendable! Bang! Bang! Up close.

Now we hear the Brits have caught 24 bored Pakistanis whose practical joke has backfired on them. We are told there really are 50 of them but the Brits are still looking for the others. We are told actually only 9 of them were going to “take the pill” – an euphemism I made up referring back to the Nazi’s cyanide pill old people will really appreciate - and mix pineapple juice with sour milk to blow up an airplane. That would indeed cause an excess amount of flatus if taken by mouth.

Do you think Tony Blair is trying to help B43 escape his upcoming November 7 debacle? If he is, then this may turn out to be Blair’s own “last hurrah.” From the title of a 1950s book about the corrupt mayor of Boston. Sort of like Tony falling on his sword for B43? (I’m pretty sure Blair has consented to resign as PM in May, 07.)

Warning: Believe nothing “official” from the US or UK until after November 7.

[edit on 8/11/2006 by donwhite]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really dont buy the conspiracy, but ill still help out finding information for you guys

this might interest you

www.army.mod.uk...

15 (UK) PSYOPS Group is a tri-service unit,responsible for providing psychological operations support to the British Forces

no bombs were found, because none made it to the airport. they were snatched before they could get there. Plus the police have said they have found "interesting items".

[edit on 11-8-2006 by infinite]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm a little confused here.

A general question for all...

If someone plans a terrorist operation and gets busted before they're able to accomplish it you say that it never existed and the government is just trying to scare people.

If someone plans a terrorist operation and accomplishes their goal and kills people, you say that there was no such thing, but it was just the government trying to scare people.

Do you actually believe that there are simply no enemies that wish to harm you?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
as another member said in another thread,

not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I've found this interesting article on SkyNews website. Responses of some people were quite interesting. One in particular.

Just heard your female Sky News presenter ask; What triggered the current terror alert?
Probably:
1. MPs revolting against PM before he's completed his role in the US project to control the Middle East.
2. Israeli attack on Lebanon not going as well as planned.
3. Iraq imploding.
4. Afghanistan uncontrollable.
5. Cover for run up to inciting incident which will give US an excuse to attack Iran.
6. Media complicity in not investigating all of above.
Fortunately not all your viewers are as dozy as you obviously wish they were.

The Conspiracy Theories

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It happens when you lie in public. when there is a record you cannot deny. when you promise the American people, Congress and God that there are to be found in Iraq:

1. Chemical WMDs
2. Biological WMDs
3. Nuclear WMDs
4. Oil Field Fires WMDs
5. Rockets to Israel WMDs
6. MOAB in Baghdad WMDs and
7. al Qaeda WMDs.

And there were none. So how do you get your credibility back? Maybe we should send B43 a copy of Aesop’s Fables?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I'm a little confused here.

A general question for all...

If someone plans a terrorist operation and gets busted before they're able to accomplish it you say that it never existed and the government is just trying to scare people.

If someone plans a terrorist operation and accomplishes their goal and kills people, you say that there was no such thing, but it was just the government trying to scare people.

Do you actually believe that there are simply no enemies that wish to harm you?

Nothing to be confused about. It's still a little early, but there has been no evidence of anyone caught in the act, all they show are random photos of dark skinned arab men. The bombs they said they found were peroxide based and were less harmful than a half of stick of dynamite. The media says the word "BOMB" and it automatically puts fear into people. You only know what they tell Keith Olberman to say. We only know what they tell Larry King to say. All they have to say, is they found bombs on a plane. Even if they were M-80's.

Also, do you know who Tom Osman is ? Find out and maybe all your questions will be answered.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiskey

I think they could of did a better job of a psychological operation then to stop a no-name group of pakistani's living in the UK. The media is having a ball though, not to mention Bush picked up the thesaurus and found a new word for Terrorists. 'Islamic Facists' does have a nice ring too it though

I have heard a few on CNN and MSNBC saying that they are looking into Iran and Saudi Arabia being training grounds for them. Also they already conclude a few where pakistani.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I have heard a few on CNN and MSNBC saying that they are looking into Iran and Saudi Arabia being training grounds for them. Also they already conclude a few where pakistani.

ah, we won't do anything about the Saudi link, we get our oil from their and they get our arms (they are the biggest traders when it comes to our arms deal). Dont wont to loose any money or oil

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Rockpuck

ah, we won't do anything about the Saudi link, we get our oil from their and they get our arms (they are the biggest traders when it comes to our arms deal). Dont wont to loose any money or oil

I'm sure they are the next target, if there is one, in the war on terror.

I have heard a few on CNN and MSNBC saying that they are looking into Iran and Saudi Arabia being training grounds for them
Blaming Iran AGAIN is just lame.

[edit on 11-8-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Why is it so difficult to beleive that there is a conspiracy amoung powerful islamist extremists to carry out attacks in the west?

Are british born pakistanis incapable of figuring out how to make a bomb? Are muslims supposed to be too stupid to get a bunch of people on planes???

Who benefits? The countries who's people die and who's economies get crushed, or the islamists who sweep themselves into power amidst the chaos, like the Taliban did in afghanistan, or the Islamists in Somalia, or the militants in Iraq??

I'm all for a good conspiracy, but to suggest that all muslims love the west and that they'd never be motivated or competent enough to do something against the west is silly. Even if there is a massive false flag conspiracy, some of these big attacks have to be comming from the millions of ticked off and fanatically religious muslims in the world. There's nothing that shows this wasn't one of those attacks!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I'm sure they are the next target, if there is one, in the war on terror.

Target of who? THe mighty and all powerful MOD with its underpaid, ill equiped and overstretched troops which are understrength.

Oh did I also mention that we have no troops to invade iran even if we pulled out of iraq....why? Because we just send 45 (a third of our royal marine combat units) to play in afghanistan and most of 16th air assualt is there if I am not correct.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join