It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon grass like armormplate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
thewebfairy.com...
Amazing this grass at the pentagon no skid marks, no burn marks and it repels
parts from crashing plans. Who would have known such a thing existed in this day and age. One may take such grass and want to put it on tank against rpg attacks and such. I for one do not believe a 757 hit the building but you make up your mind. Keep in mind that grass did not have anything to do with the hole in the bldging but the hole in the bldging should have had something to do with the grass such as burnt marks, debris, parts of the so called 757 even the tail should have broken off and landed near or burned with a pool of molten metal somewhere.

www.freedomfiles.org...
there are some films here to seewww.freedomfiles.org...[1].Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf
This McIntyre cnn movie states he could see no indication that a plane hit the bldging?
www.rense.com... Claims 84 Videos
Show NO Flight 77 Impact- We concluded that the plane impact to the Pentagon generated relatively weak seismic signals.
From witness accounts the aircraft piled up on the Pentagon masonry wall and after a short while was blown to bits that rained down for blocks. The Parking Lot stills show THAT explosion and the parts of the aircraft in the air along with the helicopter. THE FBI PARKING LOT VIDEO WOULD SHOW THE IMPACT, THE DELAY, THE EXPLOSION, THE HELICOPTER, AND THE TYPE OF AIRCRAFT
The renovated Pentagon section that was targeted had special steel, kevlar reinforced masonry walls and 'blastproof' windows. Jack Singleton explains how the aircraft got partially into the Pentagon:

"Where the plane came in was really at the CONSTRUCTION ENTRANCE," says Jack Singleton, president of Singleton Electric Co. Inc., Gaithersburg MD, the Wedge One electrical subcontractor. "The plane's left wing actually came in near the ground and the right wing was tilted up in the air. That right wing went directly over our trailer, so if that wing had not tilted up, it would have hit the trailer. My foreman, Mickey Bell, had just walked out of the trailer and was walking toward the construction entrance.
Just what does a person make of this the films and refusal of releasing athe tapes of the citgo, hilton and other sites. If the 757 hit the pentagon then these tapes will
rest a lot of minds if not then people will be guessing and act on rumors.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
An interesting thing about the grass prior to 9/11

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have nothing to say about the material in question except.......

Check out the 2nd last image.

Obviously it has been in photoshop to add the word bubble..... but is that actually an official photograph..... or just more photoshop work.

Look at the people entering the shadow... the lighting and everything is horribly off!

If that was an official photo.... meef.

thewebfairy.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Oh and all images on that page can link to the original image.

My image in question does not link proper.

www.army.mil...

The plot thickens.....

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I can't resist...

I have heard on the street that the gov't grows the best grass.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I have nothing to say about the material in question except.......

Check out the 2nd last image.

Obviously it has been in photoshop to add the word bubble..... but is that actually an official photograph..... or just more photoshop work.

Look at the people entering the shadow... the lighting and everything is horribly off!

If that was an official photo.... meef.

thewebfairy.com...

Even bloggers get to have fun, yet why question this photo you don't really think rumsfeld really said that do you, its a pun a american pun to question something that does not have a anseer as of yet.
I find it strange you did no go over eveything and pose a question like what about the white smoke plume trailing behind the object before it hit the pentagon. Or maybe where was the aircraft parts on the lawn or why put dirt and gravel over grass that jets and fuel cannot harm surrely a truck would leave no marks.
as for the shadow and lighting being off it has to do with the short lens of the camera more then likely a reflex camera and its not self focusing. Still I am waiting to here feed back on the information from the site.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
An interesting thing about the grass prior to 9/11

I looked at that photo Massisoaf and really did not know what to think about it. It does show some kind of ariel line that I do not know what it is or means. But it does follow the same path as the object that hit the building. There is a lot of real information out there that is not being seen by others to make a good decision of what happened on 911. The area hit by the object was the finicial records division of the pentagon. Makes one think about what rumsfeld stated a few days before that there was 2.3 trillion dollars missing and no one knew where it was. With the records destroyed along with the entire plane and passengers and luggage there was little if any records for a trail to be followed. It seems that a 757 did not hit the blding but a sky drone painted to look like a american airlines, plus the photo
of the explosion shows a helicopter to the right and yet that was never in the news or in the 911 commission report.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dulcimer is right in fact that the official military photo have much to be answered too. I've completed a more accurate and detailed analysis of the photographs. My initial estimate was that the tail of the plane was 465' from the impact point. Upon further examination it appears it could have been closer to 450' from the impact point, based on the following photo analysis.

The Pentagon measures 921.6 feet along each external face, half of this distance, marked on the diagram between the central corridor and the upper-left corner of the Pentagon (cyan) is 460.8' Take this base measurement as a scale and measure the distance from the rear of the plane in the photo (red dot), along the approximate path of the jet (dark-green line) to the impact point. The distance the tail traveled between frames (heavy red line) is approx. 450', which is just short of the originally estimated 465' or 3 lengths of a 757, which is 155'.

So, 450 feet traveled in 1/30th of a second = 13500 feet/sec. = 2.55 miles/sec. = 153.4 miles/min. = 9204.54 mph = 7997 kts. = Mach 12.11

Even if you alter the path of the jet to a direct (90 degree) impact trajectory, (which introduces other unexplainable issues such as intact light-posts and trees, clearing the embankment, not to mention those anomalous hydro spools) you still end up with a final velocity exceeding Mach 6!

Box of Chocolates is Like War

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Most Americans were introduced to the tricks of the digital age in the movie Forrest Gump, when the character played by Tom Hanks appeared to shake hands with President Kennedy.
For Hollywood, it is special effects. For covert operators in the U.S. military and intelligence agencies, it is a weapon of the future.

"Once you can take any kind of information and reduce it into ones and zeros, you can do some pretty interesting things," says Daniel T. Kuehl, chairman of the Information Operations department of the National Defense University in Washington, the military's school for information warfare.

PENTAGON'S NEW INFORMATION WAR + PSYOPS' HOLOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY

The March 31, 1997 DEFENSE WEEK ran a story, "Air Force Organizes For Offensive Info War". According to the article, the US Air Force has created the position of deputy director for information operations. An "Offensive Information Warfare" division will be created under the new deputy director. The division will have the organizational code AF/XOIOW and will be headed by Lt. Col. Jimmy Miyamoto.

Offensive information warfare, which implies attacks on both military and civilian targets, is among the least discussed aspect of the Air Force's moves to organize, train, and equip the service for information dominance, the article admits.

The new information Operations office will coordinate with the Pentagon's Joint Chiefs of Staff, National Security Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, Central Intelligence Agency, National Reconnaissance Office, Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office and the National Imagery and Mapping Agency.
Holographic projection. The article describes a quasi-information warfare/psychological operations program that was first discussed in the Air Force after Desert Storm. Holographic projection involves projection of a three-dimensional holographic image in project decoys, or even an "angry god" (religious imagery) above the battlefield.

The Pentagon had listed the holographic projections openly as part of its "non-lethal" weapons program. But since 1994, the program has disappeared from view, evidently now a "black" effort, says DEFENSE WEEK.

So can pictures be photoopted and pysoped to have people see what is not really there only time will tell in 911.

top topics

join