It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is the govt using supercomputers to predict the future and mainipulate the stock market

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
i was thinking computers crunch numbers and wall street is nothing but numbers imagine how advanced todays computers really are? and ask yourself if you add up all the numbers on wall st with a supper computer could you fiqure out what was going to happen?

[edit on 11-8-2006 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
predict ? lmao !

they don't predict , they CREATE !

as in , create an illusion for people to believe !

the belief to suggest, what you
just did, is a perfect example
of it in motion.

[ you believe that these things are cycles etc ,
or are predictable and of course there are
SOME cycles ,but there are many many
more outside, unseen forces ,pulling
unseen strings that are
THE REAL REASON behind that which you attribute to
some undiscovered magical formula ]

but I'm sure you'll find others
who believe as you do.

but I do not, sorry.

enjoy.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
so are you saying god or the devil are really in control and we are just puppets being pulled on a string we think we have choice but we dont even relize we are being controlled on an unconcious level?

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
To be able to predict the reactions of x millions of investors? Not hardly. Too many variables to factor in with too many variables to plug into each variable.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
what if they apllied an equation that occurs in nature like Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden section and the Golden String www.mcs.surrey.ac.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
As said before, there is no way to predict how current/future events affect the stock markets. It can be based on numerous factors. Maybe the ones 'in the know' can affect and profit from events but only if they are created for a short term gain. Computers cannot predict the future period.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   
check out this interesting link i found about sacred geometrywww....-------------------------/library/occult/sacred-geometry/

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekerpeacemaker
check out this interesting link i found about sacred geometry[url=http://www.-------------------------/library/occult/sacred-geometry]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hers the link sacred geometry

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
o well ats wont let me post a link to rotten dot com even tough this perticular link has no disturbing graphics

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
" so are you saying god or the devil are really in control and we are just puppets being pulled on a string we think we have choice but we dont even relize we are being controlled on an unconcious level? "

God is always in control. It is us rebels who must come to realize WHY.

So, even if you found out, someone was "predicting", nothing would ever be done about it.

" what if they apllied an equation that occurs in nature like Fibonacci Numbers, the Golden section and the Golden String"

People have done it. I was playing with that stuff for a while, and took too big a risk, and lost, hence the saying, " bears make money, bulls make money but pigs go broke"

[edit on 31-8-2008 by toasted]

top topics

join