It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Astral Projection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Yesterday I tried to Astral Project. I was unsuccesful. When i try to project i lay on my back in my bed with my head slighty supported by my pillows and head board. My arms are usually at my sides parrallell with the rest of my body. Since i failed i went to sleep. When i sleep i lay flat on my STOMACH with my arms UNDER my pillow.

I Awoke in the middle of the night in Astral Projection form. I was not out of my body but I was laying EXACTLY the way I lie when I'm TRYING to project.

This seemed strange to me. Was my soul (or watever) trying to leave my body? Did I subconciously try to project AGAIN whilst I slept? Or maybe I DID project and i just dont remember it?

???

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You shouldnt really need to ask if youve had an OBE. If you just experienced your consciousness seperating then mayb so as this can be a little confusing but as soon as you experience projecting and splitting and then roaming about your bedroom etc... you'll be that taken back by it so much that you will just know youve had an OBE and it wasnt some 'dream'.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
On the occasions when I have projected, it has always been spontaneous and unexpected. I am unable to do it at will like some people seem able to.

It's been quite a while since I had an astral projection, but when I had them I always found myself in an unfamiliar settiing, except at the very start of the projection. Immediately afterward I would find myself in some place unrecognizable. most times I wasn't I was still on Earth or if I had entered into some other dimension.
The main reason I knew I had projected was because I would become awake at the moment that my "other" body was starting to project, and because I was self-conscious and able to recall who I was. Also, things were bright and clear unlike the often vague outlines of things in ordinary dreams.

I really don't care for the experience, and am kinda glad I don't project anymore....at least not that I can recall.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I haven't been able to do this I have tried and tried and tried but failure. But this guy I know claims he can do it but im not sure if I believe him because he wont give me tips on helping me accomplish this. Does anyone have any good advise?

new topics

top topics

join