It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran planning an apocalyptic strike on AUGUST 22

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ya this isnt really a prophecy but it is something that looks very likely to happen with some real backing! here is a link to a story about the situation.

article.nationalreview.com...

Basicly, August 22 is a date that happens to be a very significant for Muslims: It is the anniversary of the supposed “night flight” by Mohammed from Saudi Arabia to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to heaven and back again.

When addressed about the nuclear weapons, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is telling colleagues in Tehran that he believes the end of the world is rapidly approaching. He also believes that the way to hasten the coming of the Islamic Messiah known as the “Hidden Imam” or the “Mahdi” is to launch a catastrophic global jihad, first against Israel (the “little Satan”) and then against the U.S. (the “Great Satan”).

"In recent days, Ahmadinejad and his advisers have said that Iran will answer the world regarding the future of its nuclear program on August 22."

This is very much likely goign to be one hell of a day!!! Of all the predictions this one actually has some backing! This may very well be the end of the world as we know it. Im suprised i havent seen this alrerady on the site! But get ready! This guy is a PSYCHO!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
i wouldnt bet on it. what he did say was that if sanctions are enforced, then americans will be paying $100 a barrel, millitary action will bring $400 a barrel!! i doubt that he would attack israel but, if he does then ww3 may very well be underway. it should be an interesting day nonethless.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
this guy is extremely crazy i know something bad will happen on the 22nd. i belive he is going for israel because america hasnt done anything to Iran, except be allies with israel, if Iran destroys israel then ww3 will start,

[edit on 11-8-2006 by TeH PwNeR]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, media fear-hype AGAIN. Big bad terrorists, big bad muslims, big bad WMD, you know, the neo-cons are running medias.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Vitchilo is right. No need to get worried and scared about yet another nuclear war date...

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
There is no direct indication that a nuclear strike is planned, it's likely going to be a regular response in diplomatic terms. Add to that, Iran would have no desire to leak out plans of a cataclysmic blow against its enemies.

IMO, I class this as scaremongering, nothing more or less.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
What would happen if Iran launched a nuke at Israel? im curious would it really start WW3? Would Russia and China respond if USA and allies nuke Iran, or would they just stay back and let it happen, surely we must have alternative forms of fuel that would if needed be used if oil was decimated or made hard to get hold of, surely we just dont use these forms of alternative energy yet cause it costs money to deploy them and why bother when we have oil working so well for us all.

What if Israel has space based weapons then Iran would be royaly stuffed for launching a nuke.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
What if Israel has space based weapons then Iran would be royaly stuffed for launching a nuke.

A Zionist deathstar?.... No thanks!

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
ive read a couple of things about this date concerning the president of iran. while it does seem like a convient date for him to do something, im not so sure i would be willing to put money on it.

for all we know the terrorist attack that just got BAMFED (slang meaning: got the smack down
) was going to take place on this day.

with that said, i do think there is a lot of smoke screening going on, on all sides, and we have to really pay attention to things that are going on, said and unsaid, actions and reactions. something really "not good" is going on here, and we as citizens are going to find it harder and harder to tell what that not so good thing is if we dont start paying attention more.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
come on everyone, how many predictions have been predicted and come to nothing?

Looking arround various posts with titles concerning the coming of world war 3 and they are all differnet dates.

Their does seem to be a flurry of posts warning that the 22nd is not going to be a happy day but look at when people have been doing this in teh past, in the recent past their was 06/06/06. what came of it? nothing.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Frankly.. Iran and Syria deserve to be wiped off the map (government, not civis)
The typical bad muslims leaders who stand against our free world should be slaughtered, they thrive off suffering, continue weapons development and spit on the UN.

DOWN WITH IRAN.
IM SICK OF WAR, SICK OF THE CNN FRONT PAGE GOING ON ABOUT DEATH AND IMINENT DOOM.
Get these sadists out of the world and we can start building a unified global alliance free of war and radical jihad.

Iran wants peace, but they want to destroy the West first? pfft

(Mod edit- Please mind the mouth)

[edit on 13-8-2006 by asala]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Vitchilo is right. No need to get worried and scared about yet another nuclear war date...

Of course there's no need to be worried but you think that, with all these nuclear arsenals and aspiring arsenals, the nuclear bomb will never be used again?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Myself, I will do what I always do with every doomsday prediction. Go to sleep the day before, get up and listen to the news on the way to work. I do believe Iran is planning something yes, but against the US, only thing that they can really do to affect us is cut off OIL. That is about it. I seriously doubt that they would fire or Nuke Isreal, especially since alot of their holy sites are there along with fellow compatriates. However, I also think that they have a plan up their sleeves and will enact it on that date. Personally I think that alot of what is going on is the hype of the current adminstration of the US playing off of the fears of the masses using the media as fuel for the fire.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fennek77
Frankly.. Iran and Syria deserve to be wiped off the map (government, not civis)
The typical bad muslims leaders who stand against our free world should be slaughtered, they thrive off suffering, continue weapons development and spit on the UN.

DOWN WITH IRAN.
IM SICK OF WAR, SICK OF THE CNN FRONT PAGE GOING ON ABOUT DEATH AND IMINENT DOOM.
Get these sadists out of the world and we can start building a unified global alliance free of war and radical jihad.

Iran wants peace, but they want to destroy the West first? pfft

(Mod edit- Please mind the mouth)

[edit on 13-8-2006 by asala]

You are a typical Bush fanboy, aren't you? I apologise for this, but are you so gullible to believe what CNN sells you? the Jewish-owned CNN?

And if you think you live in a free world, then stop doing what this free world dictates and let's see where you will end up.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
if you don't know Iran has a different calender to west and 22nd of August is simply their end of August! or I should say "Mordad"

And to top it up the day of ascensions of Mohhamad is :
are you ready for it

12th of October

and not 22nd of August. The nut head who has written the article I forget his name has got his facts a lil wrong thats right his name is: Bernard Lewis.

22nd of August is the date that Mohammad became the prophet which is the day that he according to me had some sort of hallucination or according to Muslims saw Gabriel the Arc Agel which bestowed him with his prophecy!

Any way see you on August 23nd. I will have a lot of fun laughing at you.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, since this is spoonfed babber being prompted by Zionists, (As some here wish to suggest), I wonder what the Horse has to say?

Call for Emergency OIC Meeting
www.iran-daily.com...

TEHRAN, July 21--President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Friday called for an emergency meeting of the Organization of Islamic Conference to put an end to Israeli aggressions against Lebanon.
Ahmadinejad, who was talking to Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the phone, added that it is necessary to hold intensive negotiations among the OIC member-states, especially the regional countries, IRNA reported.
The president deplored the silence of international bodies, especially the UN Security Council, on the Israeli atrocities and the support of Western countries for the Israeli crimes against innocent civilians.
Ahmadinejad emphasized that the regional countries are growing more furious over the indifference of some global powers vis-ˆ-vis the Middle East crisis.
“If this trend continues, it is possible that relations between regional countries and Europe would be seriously jeopardized,“ he said.
Erdogan, for his part, emphasized that OIC must become active and hold intensive negotiations to prevent further Zionist aggressions.
“Humanitarian aid should be dispatched to the people of Lebanon and a ceasefire must be established immediately to restore peace and calm to the region,“ he said.

So this seem to hold no clandestine sort of evidence. Just some strong arm talk to force the resolution of Zionist Atrocities in the Mid East. Nothing new here.

SNSC Urges Return to Negotiations
(Same Link as above, Same NEWS DAY)

TEHRAN, July 21--Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) issued a communiquŽ on Thursday urging the Group 5+1 to return to the negotiating table for discussing Iran’s nuclear program.
The statement, signed by SNSC Secretary Ali Larijani, noted that any restriction on Iran’s legitimate nuclear rights will leave no alternative for Iran but to revise its policies, stressing that Aug. 22 is the date for Iran’s response to the package of incentives offered by the five veto powers plus Germany, ISNA reported.

Again, nothing very supportive, but here is that Aug 22nd date, being noted. Unless something is being implied.

• Addressing worshipers at Tehran University, Rafsanjani said the West’s effort to urge the United Nations Security Council to approve a resolution against Iran’s nuclear programs was a “crucial act“.

• “Setting the suspension (of uranium enrichment) first for negotiations as a precondition by Westerners is like a time bomb and a destruction point“ which marred the process of finding a practical solution for the nuclear dispute,“ he said.

• Criticizing those who act against the interests of the Iranian nation inside the county, Rafsanjani expressed hope that Iranians would successfully pass through the current difficult stage as it did during the Iraq-imposed war.

But again, no big threats, just veiled wordings of some concept only this crazy nutbar understands.

EU Should Adopt Fair Mideast Stance
(Again, Same day link as noted above.)

TEHRAN, July 21--Foreign Ministry in a communiquŽ on Thursday lambasted the European Union for its stance over the Middle East crisis, urging the EU to adopt a fair standpoint.
In the communiquŽ, the ministry responded to the statement issued by the EU Council of Ministers in Brussels on July 17, Mehr News Agency reported.

• “The EU should respect human rights, shun prejudices and adhere to its ethical and humane duties for establishment of peace on the basis of justice and to confront the atrocities and state terrorism of Israel against innocent human beings,“

Well, from the Ministry's Office no less. And exactly what do Iranian's figure they are going to do about it. Silly buggers. Full of Demands and nothing to do to back them up.

Gholam Shire'i: Iran to quit IAEA
Aug 13, 2006
www.iranian.ws...

"If the result of our being part of international organisations and the IAEA is to be deprived of our absolute right (in nuclear matters), there is no reason for us to continue to be part of such organisations," said Gholam-Ali Hadad-Adel also known as "Gholam Shire'i" in majlis for his addiction to opium.

Well, this is an Eye opener. An Opium Addict is the spokepersons for mullah-run parliament (majlis).

And let's see. WTF is Mohsen Mirdamadi doing? Should he not be executed on the spot for terrorism? But yet what his duties now?

Iran's reformist party elect 'US embassy hostage taker' as chief
Aug 12, 2006
www.iranian.ws...

Iran's main reformist political party, the Islamic Iran Participation Front (IIPF), has elected Mohsen Mirdamadi as its new chief. A former US embassy hostage taker, Mirdamadi, 51, was elected by 156 votes out of 186. He replaces Mohammad Reza Khatami, brother of former president Mohammad Khatami.

Nice, it's bad enough Stoned Opium Users are the head of the Majlis, The President is a Terrorist, but now the Opposition is also led by another Terrorist.

There maybe some here to be very concerned with. The Politics of Iran, is becoming much like the U.S. Political scene. Black Majik vs White Majik. (Last election pitted White Majik, BUSH against Black Majik KEARY, so despite who WON, they had the same agenda pushing forwards). Now Iran is picking up on this. Two Terrorists, vieing to compete against eachother.

Iran pushing Iraqi violence
Aug 12, 2006
EDWARD WONG, New York Times
www.iranian.ws...

Iran is pressing Shiite militias in Iraq to step up attacks against the U.S.-led forces in retaliation for the Israeli assault on Lebanon, the American ambassador to Iraq said Friday.

Iran may foment even more violence in the coming weeks as it faces off with the United States and United Nations over its nuclear program, he added.

And the strangest thing is there is no comments from Iran at all, yet it's plastered in it's print according the the New York Times.

Iran Mullahs Prosecutor General calls Bush, Rice as neo-crusaders hostile to Muslims
Aug 10, 2006
www.iranian.ws...

"This vicious triangle is aware that once the culture of Jihad and martyrdom prevails, Muslim nations will not tolerate being humiliated. That is why they target such a culture to undermine Islam."

Mullah added that under the present sensitive conditions, Sunni and Shi'ite Ulama should use their full power to defend Islam and Quran in the face of the US and vampire Israel, adding that this is the secret to Islam's victory.

Again, nothing said here. No implications of any occurances for Aug 22/06.

Iran will continue nuclear work
Aug 10, 2006
www.iranian.ws...

Iran will continue its nuclear work "to the maximum scope" within the non-proliferation regime, but will give a reply to an international nuclear offer by Aug. 22 as announced, Iran's ambassador to Russia said on Thursday.

Tehran views as "unlawful" the latest UN Security Council resolution on Iran, which urges the country to stop uranium enrichment by Aug. 31, Gholamreza Ansari said, quoted by the Itar-Tass news agency.

"Therefore we don't recognize the demand that we suspend uranium enrichment in view of absence of violations on our part," Ansari said.

Well again, here's the 22nd bantied about, but Gholamreza Ansari seems like a reasonable fellow. Full of those Cooperative tendancies we come to love and respect from Iran.

But so far so this means we need to look further. There must be something amiss.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Well, since this is spoonfed babber being prompted by Zionists, (As some here wish to suggest), I wonder what the Horse has to say?

blah blah blah
sorry too long to quote it all

Dude honestly what on earth are you on about? you have posted a bunch of links but what are you trying to say? what is your message? sorry I couldn't get your point at all.

:puz

[edit on 14-8-2006 by zurvan]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My God what platet is this guy on Iran know full well if they did any thing like that the who of the county nuked by the Yanks

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan

Dude honestly what on earth are you on about? you have posted a bunch of links but what are you trying to say? what is your message? sorry I couldn't get your point at all.

:puz
[edit on 14-8-2006 by zurvan]

Well, there is the Spun MSM telling us Aug 22/06, Crap will happen.

Then there is what the Iranian Press is reporting.

Aug 22/06 appears to have some Importance, namely being a response to the 5+1.

I noted some of there "OWN" rhetoric, relating to the matter in question for the 22nd.

Oh, and by the way, there will be more, and much more posting similiar details in the days ahead.

JUST TO SEEK CLARITY.

Because to be honest, MANY SOURCES from "Scholarly Types" who are not associated as crazies in the General Sense are starting to say the same things.

But here, as you have also noted, this seems unlikely to occur as we are being told. And again, it is what we ARE being told that's the problem.

This aside, what I find frightening is the Make Up of the people in Charge of Iran. These are all wingnuts, Dope Users, Terrorists and Religious Zealots. Pick a Title and start applying Names in the Appropriate section. They all fit the three discriptions oneway or the other.

But 1 Blurp from a Spun Press Outlet is not enought to make a Cart Blanc Swipe of the Paint Brush to suggest the End is near. We need as many "FACTS" to review, and no one seems to have attempted to see the View from the Otherside.

And I am sorry for not MAKING A POINT. Maybe after two or three more pages of Link's, I'll be in a postion where I can.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
White Majik = Bush; Black Majik = Keary (sic)?? What are you talking about? Where do you get THIS stuff. Are you sure it's the Iranian smoking Opium?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join