It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need your help with something: November 13,2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
ok, i was wondering if my ATS sleuths could help me in doing a little bit of detective work

i had a dream back in march, and it mentioned november the 13th 2006 in it. im not really a person that has dreams with dates in them. but there is more to the dream, and some of the dream that i had ive actually seen stuff recently that kind of connected to it. anyways, this dream was kinda wierd to me. and ill share more about it some other time. who knows it could have just been a dream. nevertheless, i want to check some things out that were in it, because it was so different. ill share more about it on a later date.

basically, i was wondering if you guys could tell me if there is anything significant/strange etc... that you have heard about happening on november 13th of 2006. i know not that exciting. but you guys are so good at this stuff.

anything that comes to mind whether it has to do with usa gov, international gov, something in the world that stands out on that day, a bill being signed, something religious, just anything that you guys have heard of or have found that is supposed to happen or has to do with that day, if you could share it with me, i would really appreciate it. i dont need to know what HAS happened however, just up and coming things.

Thanks a BUNCH!!!

Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
anybody? come on i know you guys do this for sport

Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Could you please elaborate on the what your dream was? What happend in it so we know how to relate the date to your dream. I connot think of anything on that date as of now, maybe a holy day in Islam? Il keep looking.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
well the date just sort of came out of nowhere in my dream as some other things were happening, and in my dream i told myself to remember the date.

i dont want to share too much about the dream only because people seem to do that on here a lot and i dont want to sound like im some crazy prophet or have psychic dreams and junk. because i dont think that at all. id rather investigate as much as i can about it, and decided for myself what i think about it before i share it with others.

i will say that, i had the dream back in march, and thought it was so wierd that i immediatly wrote it all down in my laptop. i havent told a single person about it, but then in july somthing happened that made me step back and immediatly remember my dream, and the fact that there could be more to this dream than i thought. so now im am trying to investigate this date.

thats pretty much the gist of it.

any help you can give about that date, i dont care what it is would be appreciated. because my dream just said that i had to remember it. ive already asked my family if we have anything special going on that day or anyones b-days but they said no. so that leaves me with a big gap to investigate.

so anything to with this date:
a bill being signed
someone importants birthday
anything to do with national or international governments on this day
that is up and coming
anything religious that is up and coming
anything with NATO or the EU

pretty much anything like that where a link or something significant is attatched to november the 13th 2006 i would appreciate your findings.

THanks again,
Digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
here's an item; from: nhw.livejournal.com...

in a nutshell....if Gerald Ford lives until 13 November 2006,
then he will become the longest surviving former President in US history.

then there's...if Gerald Ford lives until November 2007,
then he will also hold the record of being the man to live the longest
(33 years 3 months) after being a Vice-President

here's the downside, Gerald Ford had a 'shortness of breath' episode
in July 2006, he was released from the hospital, in Vail CO, 2 days later.
((expect former President Ford's name to make it into the "Dead Pool" in '07))

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Yes, I know about this number. But it is top secret information. Above top secret I would say. Could you give me some information about you. Do you remember the exact date in March that you had the dream? Can you give me the initials of all three of your names? Can you give me your birth date? Oh yes, October 15, 1985. I can not tell you everything. You are so young and this could be very unbelievable to you. And I might not be doing you any favor by telling you this. But apparently they are already in contact with you. I think you are in touch with aliens. I think they are a friendly race, that is, as friendly as aliens can be. You may learn much more about numbers at some point in your life. Also, do you have English, German or Indian ancestory or perhaps more than one of these three?? You are from Illinois. I would not be surprised if you lived fairly close to St. Louis and the Cahokia Indian Mounds . I had most of my UFO sightings in Illinois and I am certain I know who you are in touch with.

[edit on 15-8-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
lol grasshopper...

my dream had 100 % nothing to do with aliens. where i live, my dob, and me mentioning my heritage is something you can find here on my profile and posts here i have had on ats. so i dont find your "prediction" convincing. and no, i dont live near st. louis or the indian mounds that you mentioned. as far as me being young in age, that doesnt mean i am unintelligent.

so your alien thing has nothing to do with me...except for the fact that it gave me a good laugh. now if there is some sort of topic secret knowlede that you feel has something to do with me, go ahead and u2u me about it, if it is about me, i feel i have a right to hear about it, good or bad.

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

But apparently they are already in contact with you. I think you are in touch with aliens. I think they are a friendly race, that is, as friendly as aliens can be

you have to laugh seriously! sorry about this totally pointless statement but I found that very funny...kinda reminds me of the guy from Independance day
...then again he was right so...?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
heres a whole list of november 13th's for you - en.wikipedia.org...

the 2006 13th its NOT a friday btw

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
King Fulk of Jerusalem dies on November the 13th. Signifcant? Probably not.

en.wikipedia.org...

Joseph F Smith, president of the Church of the Latter Day Saints was born.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Peyres]

Revolutionary War (US/UK)..hmm

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Peyres]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So are you going to tell us anything at all about the dream? I could tell you what I think but you are not open to it. Anything at all about the dream helps.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I don't know what happens on November 13, but on November 8th an angel passes over the sun; perhaps this is the year where he calls the ravens to gather themselves for a feast unto the great god.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
O NOOO NOT THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!! AHHH!!!

well...these things happen i guess. I do know it will be an intresting day if something out of the ordinary is to happen.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forsaken Druid
O NOOO NOT THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY!!! AHHH!!!

It's exactly one week before my birthday as well. It's on a Monday so that right there tells you the news is bad. You see, I've never worried about Friday the 13th because all Fridays are good Fridays in my book. Those Monday the 13ths though are terrible.

If I come up with anything else i'll post it.

join